Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-30-2012, 07:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Cuddy was such a fundamental part of the show.
This. We've heard it from Lisa herself that she isnt coming back. I'm still sad about it, but after what happened im still convinced there was an issue between her and FOX not any of DS and co, so she probably wouldn't have been able to even if she got asked, thats the feeling im getting
Old 04-30-2012, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yet at the same time, everyone is going to be back EXCEPT Lisa? I'm sorry but I find that incredibly sad Cuddy was such a fundamental part of the show.
Lisa confirmed again this week that she wouldn't be returning, but also said what an amazing job House was at the same time. So like Bec, I'm truly thinking the issue was with FOX and the network folks. Because she seems to have no malice towards House in general and everyone involved with it. She even mentioned that she still hangs out with some of the writers. So the issue, whatever it was/is, must have been much higher up the chain. I actually think she'd still be allowed back if she agreed, I reckon it's more a case of neither party wanting to be in close proximity to each other in any way. Especially since the issue they had was obviously serious enough to make her walk away in the first place. I still have my suspicions about FOX not being happy with the Moving On ad she did regarding abortion, it is even rumoured that they gave her some sort of warning over that. So that's possibly part of it.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Lisa is just awesome and I'm glad she had a wonderful time on the show despite how things ended

I will just miss Cuddy is all. Hopefully we'll get mentions of her at least.

We are all stories in the end
Old 05-03-2012, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

There will be a retrospective looking back at the show airing after the finale on May 21st. They'd just better not downplay Cuddy's importance to the show and to House's story or I will be highly unimpressed. But I'm not holding out much hope sadly.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Old 05-04-2012, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I assume this doesn't contain spoilers? Just want to be sure.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - bad romance - (View Post)
There will be a retrospective looking back at the show airing after the finale on May 21st. They'd just better not downplay Cuddy's importance to the show and to House's story or I will be highly unimpressed. But I'm not holding out much hope sadly.
I'm watching every second! I hope it's not all POTWs though

However they do it, Wilson should be front-and-center, then Cuddy (only because she left last year). On a personal note, I'd love to see a LOT of 13 and Foreteen! Kutner and Taub should be in there, def. Chase and Cameron. But really not the new guys (I really don't know them, don't care enough). And it had better be smashing.

Her mom killed his wife. He needs another.

Walder / Sansa
Old 05-05-2012, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
There will be a retrospective looking back at the show airing after the finale on May 21st.
I only want them to show something about the House/Stacy storyline

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 05-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Even as a House/Cuddy fan, I think House/Stacy deserves to be featured as well. But I think we're all being far too hopeful.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I liked Stacy just fine but she was so small a part of last 8 yrs of House; a cameo almost. I'd even prefer them show that one admin who hated house (not Cuddy not Foreman) because it affected House (and was hilarious )

I think they'll have a lot of Cuddy, but unfortunately focus on the bad parts that led up to the S7 finale, so it won't look like they were soulmates.

Unless (spec!) the last scenes of the finale has House mentioning Cuddy or sending her an email. Then they'd show Cuddy/House in a better light I think.

Walder / Sansa
Old 05-07-2012, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Unless (spec!) the last scenes of the finale has House mentioning Cuddy or sending her an email. Then they'd show Cuddy/House in a better light I think.
But see, that would mean acknowledging that Cuddy actually existed and was part of the story for 7 years. So it won't happen.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

I'm sure Cuddy will be a part of the retrospective, a big part. We just won't see Lisa and her thoughts
Old 05-08-2012, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I heard that they e-mailed fans who took part in a Cuddy tribute video some time ago for permission to include some of the video footage in the retrospective, that's nice to hear.
Old 05-19-2012, 08:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Not news, but Cracked has an article with how House should end (if they had balls) — there's a picture of Cuddy holding a butcher knife with a wicked grin

Walder / Sansa
Old 05-20-2012, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love that, brilliant!