Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - bad romance - (View Post)
His exit was shocking, but it was a good way to get their point across. That being that you just never know what someone is really thinking or how they're feeling, despite their outward appearance.
YES ! Good point. I could see House's pain for his death. I am not saying that he cried or anything, just saying that he was shocked and sad about it.

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 02-25-2012, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

He was my favourite of the new team.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fox Shifts 'Touch' Premiere Date, Moves 'Bones' to Mondays - Hollywood Reporter

Veteran procedural Bones will shift to Mondays at 8 p.m. from Thursdays beginning April 2, with medical drama House -- ramping up its final episodes leading up to its series finale -- following at 9 p.m.

Fox will also air a two-hour retrospective on House's eight seasons on-air on Monday, May 21 at 8 p.m. followed by the finale.

To celebrate 25 years, Fox has slotted Fox's 25th Anniversary Special to air Sunday, April 22 from 8-10 p.m.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I still can't get over the retrospective and series finale airing on the day of Lisa's birthday, talk about depressing irony.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:08 PM
Extreme Fan

House Series Finale -- Lisa Edelstein Not Returning
Old 02-28-2012, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Pretty much expected, but still depressing as hell. I couldn't help but have just a tiny smidgen of hope. I can't believe this show will end without Lisa Cuddy.

Based on discussions I've had on Twitter, it seems clear that Lisa was not once even asked back for a cameo by anyone. We'll never know why she left, but the blame for her not returning lies solely at the door of FOX and the PTB in my eyes. Which frankly I find disgusting. This quote by someone I follow pretty much sums it up.

Quote:
"TPTB had no power left to stand up for the woman who stood up for and promoted the show year after year when no one else wanted to do it."
Ugh, so pissed.

Last edited by tender looks; 02-28-2012 at 05:17 PM
Old 02-28-2012, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)
Fox will also air a two-hour retrospective on House's eight seasons on-air on Monday, May 21 at 8 p.m. followed by the finale.
I am already crying The 2 hours special episode will kill me Reminds me of the day that Lost ended but it will be ten times more painful, oh House .

Quote:
I still can't get over the retrospective and series finale airing on the day of Lisa's birthday, talk about depressing irony.
Omg, are you serious ? What a freaking coincidence.

Quote:
There’s no way to sugarcoat this, House fans: Huddy is history.
Okay this was painful to read and I am not even a Huddy fan. That was too hard..

Quote:
Excited because this means David Shore & Co. will likely put the focus on Gregory’s relationship with his other soul mate, Wilson? Sound
For a second, I thought he was going to say Stacy. Bummer

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 02-29-2012, 02:28 AM
Elite Fan

Whats more depressing though is that Lisa wasnt even asked. if Fox got off their asses and asked her to come back, IMO she possibly would have. shes standing her ground and good on her. as sad as it is
Old 02-29-2012, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

so sad...

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 02-29-2012, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Amore~
Whats more depressing though is that Lisa wasnt even asked. if Fox got off their asses and asked her to come back, IMO she possibly would have. shes standing her ground and good on her. as sad as it is
I agree, I'm sure she'd at least have considered it if they asked her. She deserved to have the choice. As it is, she's basically been snubbed. Given that Cuddy was such a major part of House's story, I think it's disgraceful that everything she contributed to the show seems to have been brushed under the carpet like she didn't exist.

Did you see the old quote from Lisa that James St James reposted on his site today, about how no one had been in touch with her since she left? IMO that was no coincidence and tells you everything you need to know about the situation.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:21 PM
Absolute Fan

I can't take this. Really . I saw that someone wrote on tumblr that Lisa wasn't coming back and I started scrolling down really fast "I don't want to read that!" Ughhhh... no. . Why did I start watching this show? Season eight is really going to hurt me
Old 02-29-2012, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

I'm so sad I already know I'll feel like something is missing from the finale.

valentina
tumblr twitter
Old 02-29-2012, 03:17 PM
Loyal Fan

No Cuddy in the finale?
Old 02-29-2012, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I note that Ausiello seemed to allude to Cuddy being House's soulmate in the article. Which makes the fact that she won't be in the shows final episode even more freaking preposterous and insane.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:52 AM
Elite Fan

I'm still so torn about it, half of me wants her in the finale, the other half doesn't want her anywhere near the crappy show anymore