Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2013, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you everyone

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 05-04-2013, 02:36 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry to see this board closing. Its one of the first boards I posted on here. I kept meaning to come back to post here but its just hard as there's not enough hours in the day. When the show ended its hard to remember & think of what to talk about. You all did a wonderful job to keep the board around & the board has had wonderful mods & posters. It will be missed

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-05-2013, 09:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Wow so sad to see this board closing I never really posted here but House was one of the first shows i was ever really hooked on Sad to see it go!
Old 05-07-2013, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So sorry to see this board go. It had a good run, though. It's hard to keep it going after a show is over.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So sorry to see this board closing. This board has been here for as long as I can remember. One of my former co-mods used to mod this board as well, therefore, it was always on my mind when I read it under her user name.

Sorry to hear about the closure