Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-13-2012, 01:09 AM
Elite Fan

Ausiello has clought, if anyone can get accurate information, he would be one of them..
Old 08-13-2012, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hrmmm
Old 08-13-2012, 08:42 AM
Absolute Fan

Honestly, I wonder why anyone with that kind of information would want to publicize it I know it's his job... but it's one thing to give out some TV spoilers and another to talk about actors' personal lives.

Can you guys link me to what Ausiello said? I can't find it anywhere.

Last edited by Worlds Collide; 08-13-2012 at 08:48 AM
Old 08-13-2012, 12:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh i see.It doesn't surprise me because no one is saint but anyway...They were working together for 7 years so it is very possible that something personal has happened.
Old 08-13-2012, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Ausiello has clought, if anyone can get accurate information, he would be one of them..
And he was well known for getting inside scoop from Greg Yaitanes on several occasions, so I'd believe him more than some other random media person. He had the contacts.

I don't actually have a link, I came across the info via a screencap someone took and posted on Twitter.
Old 08-13-2012, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - bad romance - (View Post)
spent more time trying to hit on female costars than talk to his wife, among other things.
I think I saw the item you're referring to, and personally I think it's BS. But, even if it's true, do you think that Hugh hit on Lisa and she wasn't happy about it? It always seemed to me that she was the one with the crush on him, or at least a mutual thing, just my opinion of course

Anna♥Bates

Last edited by Manhattan; 08-13-2012 at 01:38 PM
Old 08-13-2012, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just to be clear, I'm not accusing Hugh of anything, I'm just reporting what I saw elsewhere. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea.

Quote:
It always seemed to me that she was the one with the crush on him, just my opinion of course
Yes, her little crush was not so little at times, it was crystal clear. But it's a dangerous subject to discuss, I don't like saying too much.
Old 08-13-2012, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - bad romance - (View Post)
it's a dangerous subject to discuss, I don't like saying too much.
I know what you mean, I guess it's something between the people involved... which is why Ausiello is naughty to going blabbing his mouth

Anna♥Bates
Old 08-13-2012, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly, I don't know why he's allowed to publish such stuff.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love this quote about Hugh and Lisa from Greg Yaitanes.

Quote:
“Hugh and Lisa each made each other better. Their support for each other and respect for each other was something that allowed me to do my best work.”
Old 08-16-2012, 05:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It always seemed to me that she was the one with the crush on him, or at least a mutual thing, just my opinion of course
While I agree that Lisa didn't hide the fact that she found Hugh attractive, he wasnt innocent either, it was obvious from the public appereances, pics and his quotes that he found her attractive aswell. It was why it came out so well on screen for House and Cuddy i reckon
Old 08-16-2012, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
it was obvious from the public appereances, pics and his quotes that he found her attractive aswell. It was why it came out so well on screen for House and Cuddy i reckon
Agreed. Definitely wasn't as blatant from him, but still quite clear, at least to me. Which only added to the onscreen dynamic, as you say.
Old 08-16-2012, 06:54 AM
Extreme Fan

^Yes i agree.To me it was obvious that he liked her too.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:11 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't think Hugh was some predator going after Lisa or anything... I do think it's a mutual thing. House and Cuddy have sexual chemistry and that's not something you can act out... so that just means Hugh and Lisa have that same sexual chemistry. Whether they acted on that in real life or not we couldn't say... and even if Ausiello could, I don't think he should.

But we really are treading dangerous waters here .
Old 08-16-2012, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

As you said, sexual tension isn't something that can be acted. It's there or it's not. If actors have it onscreen, imo that means there's some degree of attraction there. And even David Shore admitted more than once that sexual tension was definitely present when they were in the same room. I am in no way saying that means anything happened, that's inappropriate. But the chemistry was real and there for all to see.