Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-06-2006, 03:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr snaps (View Post)
Just watched a lovely Huddy music vid, and thought I'd post the link over here Someone Like You?
Lovely vid! Thanks. I'm starting to associate Huddy with Alanis Morrissette now.

Have I said how much I love House and Cuddy today? I don't think I have. I do them so. Ok I don't really have anything contructive to say as I haven't seen the premier yet.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey guys, I'm a fairly new House/Cuddy shipper. I used to be a House/Cam fan until I saw the epi where Cam sleeps with Chase, which immeadiatly made me a House/Cuddy fan. I think House & Cuddy have a lot more chemistry than anyone else on the show, especially after last night's premiere. So awesome last night was. Please add me to the list. BTW, I love the soundtrack on the first post. All of those songs describe them so perfectly.
Old 09-06-2006, 11:31 PM
Elite Fan

I don't ship anyone on House (yet) Well I did ship House with Stacy, but that one has sailed
I like the friendship between House and Cuddy for now, their banter is amazing.
Old 09-07-2006, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I added the people who wanted to be added to the list

Time for a new thread!

Kat | icon |
Old 09-07-2006, 08:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey all! The new thread is open so why don't you all limp on over!
"I feel as awkward as [House] does. It's inappropriate in so many ways, and yet if two people are attracted, then I suppose there's not much you can do. But I'm 50 times her age and I'm her employer and I can't see good things coming from it."~from the mouth of Hugh Laurie himself