Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2012, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

They might very well to that! Oh that would be awesome.

Here's something small. The source isn't given and its translated from another language so it reads weird but its something.

Quote:
Oh, there are new, through some blogs and tweets. Filming of A Young Doctor's Notebook is going very well, and the movie promises to be as sinister qu'horrifiant - perhaps he should have fun as a little crazy to perform amputations and difficult deliveries, arms covered in fake blood to the elbows. They are only half, and chose a table close to the eye. But no new picture of Vladimir and his brave performer so soon, apart from it.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

From what I gathered after reading that - Dan's character is crazy? Am I correct?
Old 06-28-2012, 09:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Friends with Kids Jon Hamm interview: 'Life can be full of douchebags' - Movies Interview - Digital Spy

Jon being all lovely about Dan, starts in the video at about 3:50.
I can tell there's a bromance brewing...

Also, I really hope Dan does play a crazy person
Old 06-28-2012, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I can tell there's a bromance brewing...
I want them to be friends forever.

Will def. catch that video later.

Quote:
I really hope Dan does play a crazy person
and not crazy like Alan who was just lost but like really crazy who yells at people on the streets and stuff.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:09 PM
Total Fan

If that came from that French blog it's no wonder there isn't a source. It's hard to tell what it really says but it sounds like he's having fun playing a doc that peforms those kind of proceedures.

However Dan playing a doc that's a bit crazy could be interesting,lol. I hope he and John do some interviews together that would be great.
Dan wishing me Happy birthday =WIN!
Old 06-28-2012, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
If that came from that French blog it's no wonder there isn't a source. It's hard to tell what it really says but it sounds like he's having fun playing a doc that peforms those kind of proceedures.
That makes more sense than what I was thinking.

Quote:
However Dan playing a doc that's a bit crazy could be interesting,lol.
I always think of that movie (forgot the title) where the dentist is insane. I think Dustin Hoffman was in it.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dan would do a great job in that.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Have you met Daniel yet?
"Yes, I've met Daniel quite a few times. He's a lovely guy and a really, really talented actor. We're really thrilled to do that. It's going to be four episodes on Sky Arts. It's a very, very strange thing. It's an adaptation of a Mikhail Bulgakov series of short stories about his experiences as a young doctor in pre-revolutionary Russia. It's a trip, we've got a really, really talented group of people so hopefully I don't embarrass everyone!"
anyone ever read the story and know how weird it is?
Old 06-29-2012, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not yet but I think I might try to find it and give it a shot. I linked the first chapter a few weeks ago tho.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll have to go back and look for the link. I tried to find it in Barnes & Noble and the Library but neither has it.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm going to have to check out that link too.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder as the air date gets closer and promotion for it starts, it might be more accessible to the masses.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope so. I think if it does well then it definitely will be available the way Master & Margarita is.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would think it would be. Otherwise not very good publicity.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dan did a mini press junket yesterday for the mini series. So by this we know that the series will air in the new year and the promotion for it will start in December.

Quote:
Christina Patterson ‏@queenchristina_
Many thanks for all the suggestions re Daniel Radcliffe.Interview won't run until December, alas, but should be worth reading when it does..

Greg Sanderson ‏@sandersongreg
@queenchristina_ no, but I found him immensely charming!

Christina Patterson ‏@queenchristina_
@sandersongreg I think I'm in love. Not just charming, but incredibly bright and interesting too.

Greg Sanderson ‏@sandersongreg
@queenchristina_ and in fact rather striking looking in the flesh..

Christina Patterson ‏@queenchristina_ (I asked when it's going to air)
@_titch In the new year, I think. But interview to run in December. He was so interesting that I really want to write it up now (but can't).

Alison Graham ‏@TVAlisonGraham
A lovely interview with Daniel Radcliffe for @SkyArts Young Doctor's Notebook this morning. What a charming young man. ‪#nicemanners‬
Closed Thread   Post New Thread