Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm glad they're filming it already so it can come out sooner.

OMG he mentioned FNL and they cut it off. No fair. I love that show.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cool. Thanks for that.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Must remember that its a mini series so that means it will be a longer shooting schedule than a movie. 4 hour long parts means double the length of a ordinary movie.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I most want to hear about Dan's preparation and see filming pics.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Its not as easy to get pics though as it is in NYC unfortunately.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

but what about the My Boy Jack filming photos?
Old 06-06-2012, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

There weren't that many. Just one or two of him by the trailers on a break. With KYD there were many more paparazzi around.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I feel terrible for thinking the papz should go on set. Not to disrupt filming. Only to get a few photos and then back off.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

How's this for cool?

Quote:
When it emerged that the actor formerly known as Harry Potter was to play a young Jon Hamm in Sky’s upcoming Mikhail Bulgakov adaptation A Young Doctor’s Notebook, GQ.com wondered if it was down to the pair’s shared taste in tailoring, or Daniel Radcliffe’s resemblance to a fresh-faced Dick Whitman. As it turns out, Radcliffe was hand-picked by Don Draper himself. “It was my idea!” Hamm told us recently at the press junket for his upcoming filmFriends With Kids. “I’m a massive fan of Daniel. He’s a wonderful actor and, now getting to know him a little bit, he’s a great guy. I knew he wasn’t willing to just say, ‘OK, I’m Harry Potter and that’s the end of that’ - he wants to stretch and do different things. I thought he might be open to it - so we asked and he said yes. It’s an interesting project. Hopefully I won’t embarrass myself…”
So nice!

Last edited by baileycat; 06-06-2012 at 09:25 AM
Old 06-06-2012, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Jon just gained about a billion cool points. So glad people in the industry are taking Dan seriously.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

So classy! To have a great actor like Jon say such wonderful things about him. I'm smiling ear to ear right now.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm getting more excited for this project.
I am also curious what other actors/directors are fans of Dan and are throwing his name around for roles.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know. Its thrilling to see how much they want to work with him!
Old 06-06-2012, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is so awesome to hear
Old 06-07-2012, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think if Dan and Jon promote this movie together they will be an adorable pair in interviews.