Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2010, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

*sigh* Their friendship is a thing of beauty.
Old 07-25-2010, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndrider (View Post)
We have more great moments between these two to look forward to when the promotion for DH starts.

What I like about it is they don't do it to promote H/G or anything. They don't have to. They are genuinely good friends who respect each other and obviously happy to work with one another.
Yeah we do, and I do love how good of friends they are. Its very sweet friendship.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-26-2010, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

It is very sweet. And it's a bonus too that they also can give us passionate kiss on screen.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 07-26-2010, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

^ That as well.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-27-2010, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

You guys don't mind looking at this again, do you?

SO pretty! ♥♥♥

Old 07-27-2010, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

^ So pretty!
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-27-2010, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

They're just so ridiculously adorable!

I know one of the reasons why we get this from EW was because they were selling the romance in HBP. But I really, really hope we'll get something like this again for DH. I'm gonna be soooo happy!

Seriously! These two are so freakin' cute when they take pics together they need to take more pics together.

Old 07-27-2010, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

omg me too! Seriously I would love another shoot like this for DH!
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-28-2010, 06:14 AM
Master Fan

EW really need to have something like this for DH as well. If not during DH1, at least towards DH2 coz really!

Old 07-28-2010, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

I can see that happening more for DH part 2 since that's when we'll see the Potter family! *squees*
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-28-2010, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

If EW even invite James, Al and Lily (we really need to start referring to them using their ACTUAL names, don't we?) to have a photoshoot together with Dan and Bonnie...

Though it's very unlikely to happen, I guess. But there is always promo pics from WB. And they better have it!

Old 07-28-2010, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

^ omg I would fangirl like you wouldn't believe !!
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-28-2010, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

OMG, IKR? And we're SOOOO going to have the same icons conga line again the way we did with the kissquake, or the RoR kiss before, or the 'take my hand' before that, or the 'best source of comfort' one, or the 'wiping the blood' one or the 'feeding the pie' one, or... well, you get my meaning.

Old 07-28-2010, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

^ TOTALLY get what you mean, and we definitely have to do that if we get that photoshoot with the 'Potter' family.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-28-2010, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

We SO would do that! Gosh, imagine the cuteness! ♥

And I'm putting my hope for Dan/Bonnie red carpet pics as well. We didn't get that for HBP, which is such a shame with her looking so sexy and gorgeous but I do hope we'll get it for DH. Seriously, everyone should take red carpet pics with each other for DH, in all combination they can think of! That should make fans very happy, I think.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread