Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2005, 09:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Imagine Dan not following the rules, and doing his own thing...
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
chadlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadlyn
I'd really like to see Dan play the bad boy.
Dan should played young "James Dean" how about that? for "Bad-boy"

I don't know why? I always mention "James Dean"
HarrHerm4ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 03:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Hm, I think Dan would be good as a young James Bond. He wants the part.
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-07-2005, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know. I think so too Lyn. But I'm not really into the James bond thing. And he doesn't need to be categorized as anything else. He's labelled as Harry Potter forever already.
Old 10-07-2005, 08:49 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm not into James Bond either. But Dan wants it, and I really hope he gets it if it will make him happy.

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope so too if it would make him happy.
Old 10-08-2005, 01:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Where is everyone? Oh and I'd like to see Dan play a role like Noah Calhoun in The Notebook.

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-08-2005, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG. I love Noah in the NB. Dan would be awesome in that role.

I know people must be going out.
Old 10-09-2005, 11:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Dan cut his hair!!

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

You meniton that a lot.
Old 10-10-2005, 06:07 AM
Master Fan

OMG... Noah in the NB. I love that character, I think Dan will be perfect!! (with Emma as Allie ) lol

icon credit: guilderferns
violet wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 01:01 PM
Addicted Fan

I know Heaven! There's another new pic at the Pictures thread! Val, I love Noah too! You know what part I love?! When Noah/Allie are arguing on the porch when they're older, after she told Noah that Lon was in town. This part...

Noah: This isn't about doing the right thing, and this isn't about following your heart....this is about security!

Allie: What are you talking about?!

Noah: MONEY! HE'S GOT ALOT OF MONEY!

The way he says that is hilarious! And the way he says "NO!" And then after that, they keep telling each other they hate each other. Ahh, young love...

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Yeah!!! That's my fav part... and also then 'when they fight'.. about the son of a bitch and the arrogant woman .. I need to find the exact lines!

icon credit: guilderferns
violet wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 05:59 PM
Addicted Fan

She calls him an arrogant son of a b**ch and he calls her a pain in the a**. I can just imagine Dan saying "NO!" like Noah does.

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-11-2005, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think that it would be good if he went the same way Elijah Wood has gone to not become a 'Mark Hamil'. Mark Hamil became very famous in the late seventies/early eighties playing Luke Skywalker in the original Star Wars trilogy. But he found it hard to find film work after that as everybody could only ever see him as Luke Skywalker. (After many years he did become rich making videa games but that's another story ).
Elijah Wood who more recently become famous playing the hobbit Frodo, has done, IMO, a very intelligent thing and has gone for secondary roles in studio films or roles in indie films. It's like he is starting from scratch and I think it will pay off in time.
As Dan is now so famous as Harry Potter I do see him having a hard time shrugging the character Harry off in the future. I think that if he too starts from scratch, just like Elijah, taking small roles here and there he will eventually be seen as Daniel Radcliffe the actor instead of Daniel Radcliffe the actor who plays Harry!