Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2015, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

No its going to surprise the people who go. Dan's not "officially" attending. That news only leaked from the blogs that get to interview the celebrities and they mentioned him so people put 2 and 2 together.

So 20 Century Fox got off their lazy butts for just enough time to create a twitter account for the film. However in even their first tweets they messed up. Clearly they don't give a rat's ass.

Old 07-02-2015, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow you would think that they would be more careful.
Old 07-03-2015, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

You'd think. But they don't care.

Entertainment Weekly has an article with a new picture!

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/02...xclusive-image

Quote:
The way James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe talk about Victor Frankenstein, it sounds less like an adaptation of Mary Shelley’s 1818 novel and more of an amalgamation of every version since then.

Radcliffe’s character, Igor, wasn’t even in the novel but emerged as a pop culture touchstone from the 1931 movie Frankenstein (in which he was named Fritz). This new film, directed by Paul McGuigan (Wicker Park, is seen through the eyes of Igor, who is the assistant to Dr. Frankenstein (James McAvoy) and also one of his experiments.

“It’s about creation, and Victor is not only creating this monster but in a sense Igor, who in the beginning of the movie is living in abject conditions and considered less than human,” Radcliffe says.

A combustible friendship forms.

“Victor’s ego means that at times he thinks he’s superior to Igor,” McAvoy says. “Their relationship is close, loving, abusive, manipulative, and it turns on a dime.”

Last edited by baileycat; 07-03-2015 at 01:07 PM
Old 07-03-2015, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

20th century fox is SO embarrassing.

finally! @ EW. Looks like the climax will be great cinema.
Old 07-03-2015, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay for EW. That scene does look great for cinema.
Old 07-04-2015, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Rogue Mag Max Landis on changes to the script.

ML: Yeah, FRANKENSTEIN was changed quite a bit from my original script. Most of the dialogue is from my actual script, but the order things happen and the reasons why they happen have been altered by production. Certaincontextual scenes have been changed or deleted, that give other scenes context. But I thought it was beautifully made with really good acting. It’s *weird to sit in the audience and watch a movie that I wrote. I’m unable to see my movies, because I just see the way they were in my head.
Old 07-04-2015, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think these changes sound good if they're deleting scenes that give context to future moments,
Old 07-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know. The script, if I recall, read very comprehensive. Unless they combined stuff and used some of it in exposition in other scenes. Hard to say without seeing it. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Old 07-05-2015, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wish clips were released. It'd be easier to form an opinion,
Old 07-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

SDCC 2015: Full Movie Panel Listing Includes STAR WARS, BATMAN V SUPERMAN, SUICIDE SQUAD, X-MEN: APOCALYPSE | Gotham News

Dan AND James will be at the panel on Saturday!
Old 07-05-2015, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Good. I'm ready to see them interacting.
Old 07-05-2015, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

It will be great to see.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Nerdist website that says that Daniel will be promoting the film at Petco Park on Saturday from 3:15pm-3:30pm. So this is before the Fox panel which is in the evening.

Old 07-06-2015, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I should tell my friends to go to that.
Old 07-07-2015, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm assuming James won't be there also because he'll be promoting his Xmen movie at the same time. He's going to be one busy guy.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread