Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2009, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

SP{D&B Appr}: "I’ve known him for so long, we’re very comfortable around each other." -Bonnie

These two first met while working on Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone together back in 2000. Over the years they have become good friends with one another and with the rest of the Harry Potter cast. This thread is for appreciating their adorable friendship with one another.

- Previous Thread -
Shoelacers{D&B Appr}: Give me an "S" - "M" - "E" - "X" - "I" - "N" - "E" - "S" - "S"! What's that spell?!! Wrightcliffe

- The Wrightcliffers -
Abs92 // Amy_UK // baileycat // Crystal1114 //
emeraldflames // Eveishxx // *Fergie* // Gean //
Ginbrod93 // Ginevra_Girl // Hes Harry Freaking Potter // iamFez //
jonrevilla123 // Kgose // King of Scotland // Leo-4-Life //
LittleMilkJug // MischiefManaged1980 // pennylane_4 // Pottergirl7 //
marybongiovi // redheadgin // skylines // stumps101 //
wotcherharry // xxcozmicstar // KJJ1588 // Malaussene //
wyndrider // alxndrjosephine // LG rocks my socks // courtney921 // dlittleone //
Hermoine_Granger// RedUnicorn //
~~~

Credit to *Fergie*

~~~

- Reasons Why We Love Them -
Because their chemistry is off the charts!
Because they've been friends since the ages of ten and twelve.
Because she went to see Equus to support him.
Because he thought she looked "absolutely stunning" at the OotP premiere.
Because he was really looking forward to filming with her.
Because she reminds him of Lily Cole.
Because the shoelace scene was their idea.
Because they have "a great friendship" - BW
Because Bonnie's parents made special jewelery for the cast of Equus
Because they're both pranksters on set
Because he's "sort of grown up with Bonnie". - Dan
Because they always keep in touch when they're not filming
Because she thought that filming romantic scenes was “…slightly more comfortable with someone she knew.”
Because Dan has a soft spot for redheads...and we wonder why...
Because he's one of the people she's closest to on set
Because they were both nervous about the kissing scene in HBP since they've known each other for so long
Because they improvised scenes together in HBP.
Because he thinks that she's "loads and loads of fun and amazing and fantastic!!!"
Because she was very nervous about their first HBP scene together but he calmed her down. *pause for collective awws*
Because the RoR scene was the very first thing they had to film. (See, even Yates can't resist his Wrightcliffe heart!)
Because their "cheek-kiss" was like the cutest thing in the entire universe!!
Because Bonnie thinks he's a great guy.
Because Dan felt bad that she had to experience kissing his "horse like lips". LOL.
Because she felt those "horse-lips" THIRTY times.
Because he felt that kissing someone as beautiful as her was not a particularly challenging thing to have to do as an actor.
Because they're the same height and when they're together their heads make a heart shape which alone sets us into squee fits.
Because he's started his own tradition of gushing over her during movie premieres. *giggles*
Because she saw him NAKED!! Don't deny it!
Because we think it's cute that they both seem to share very very similar interests.
Because they're so hot they're even converting non-shippers.
Because we love the way she towers over him when she's in sexy little heels.
Because after HBP came out they had this weird mutual understanding and just didn't talk about what they would have to do. LOL.
Because he felt that filming romantic scenes together felt slightly incestuous since they were close enough to be siblings.
Because he was her first "movie kiss"!
Because they got over the awkwardness of filming the romance rather quickly - LULZ.
Because he's adorkable and he makes her laugh.
Because his father gave her a kiss during the NYC premiere - which isn't really them. BUT IT'S CUTE!

Credit to dlittleone

- Wrightcliffiness -

Dan:

Are you looking forward to the romances in HBP?
"Yes, I am! Particularly as Bonnie looks absolutely stunning tonight! She looks absolutely amazing tonight. So, yeah, VERY, very excited about that!"
- London OotP Premiere

It's strange in a way that people fixate so much on this one kiss, when you're about to have massive make-out sessions with Ginny Weasley in "Half-Blood Prince."
"I know! I knew Bonnie since she was 10, so that's going to be very odd! She's 16 now. It's going to be fine. It's going to be funny, I hope. It's a very unusual set of circumstances, because when you sign on to do the films you don't know what exactly you're agreeing to. But I don't look at the books as to-do lists, nothing that boring. But I did get nervous when I read that kissing scene. I'm less inhibited now, so I can look at it with more excitement than trepidation."

"I think that will be great. I saw Bonnie at the premiere the other day, she looked like Lily Cole. She just looked stunning. So, you know, I'm very excited about that! Yeah!"
- On making "kissy-kissy" with Miss. Wright

"When I first met Bonnie, she was just another character; she was, I think, 9-10 years old when I first met her, and so it's very strange. I've sort of grown up with Bonnie."

"Bonnie is loads and loads of fun and amazing and fantastic!!!"

"Well obviously - to kiss the beautiful Bonnie Wright is not a particularly difficult or challenging thing to do as an actor."

"Bonnie's a lovely girl and - and very beautiful! - and so it was hardly a hardship!"

“Poor Bonnie who had this kiss with me, I saw the film again a couple nights ago at the premiere and I really watched it, and, my God, my lips are like the lips of a horse, distending away independently away from my face, trying to encompass the lower half of hers. So I apologize to Bonnie.”
[laughter] "I didn't notice don't worry."
"Just disagree thank you!" [laughs]

"I've known Bonnie - even though she's obviously stunningly beautiful, as you have seen tonight - I've known her since she was 9 and I was 11. So that was kind of weird at first. But we got used to it. We got over it pretty quickly."
- NY HBP Premiere

Credit to dlittleone

Bonnie:

So how is your relationship with Daniel like in real life? Are you friends?
"Yeah, definitely! Friends with him and all the cast members and it’s nice because we do keep in contact when we're not filming - since there is quite a big gap between the films, it would be a shame if we didn’t speak to each other until the next film."

"I'm close to Dan, Rupert, Emma, Katie and Evanna who's been in the later films. Umm, and James and Oliver - who play my brothers as well, - so definitely we’re close!"

"I saw it and I enjoyed it! For him it was definitely a good, good thing to do, because you're so easily typecast as a child actor and I think it's a good move. The play was just amazing - I was so wrapped up in it all."
- On seeing Equus

"I think he's really, and everyone as well, has really improved. They've all become really good. So, it's nice to work with everyone, with the adults as well. It's interesting because there are only British actors involved in it. I think he has definitely developed."
- On Dan as an actor

"It was a bit weird, but because I’ve known him for so long, we’re very comfortable around each other. And I think that familiarity lends itself to the scenes. It was still very strange."
- On the romance in HBP

You've always loved Dan too right?
Have I - no!! [laughs] As a guy he's great! But um - not in that way.
[laughs] He's cool though isn't he?
Yeah definitely! Yeah!

"Me and Dan were like, 'Have you read the book?'" - 'Yeah.' 'Uh. . .' and it was just this weird kind of mutual understanding, we didn't need to say anything. It was like, we know what we have to do."

“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie

Last edited by Kgose; 08-20-2009 at 03:38 PM
Old 07-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the new thread !!

icon:goutdevodka
Old 07-12-2009, 03:00 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread! This title is fab.

The OP really needs a make over, though. Desperately. We have so many new quotes and pictures now. I mean I like the new one added, but we have so much more. The older pics need replacing big time. We have loads of new quotes as well.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

We need a new banner up top but that is so not my territory. We have a lot of Wrightcliffe pics to choose from now though so that should be easy anyway. The shoelace banner can go or stay depending on what you guys what. But as we know now, that is not the shoelace scene...soo, maybe it should go. LOL. BTW we have 37 reasons now. Ahem.

ETA - Thanks Kristi!

*deletes*

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."

Last edited by Leo-4-Life; 07-13-2009 at 07:00 PM
Old 07-12-2009, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks sanum I'll use what you have for the OP. We do need a new header. Anyone willing to make one?
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Excellent new title! And those banners are brilliant!
Old 07-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

Love the idea on an OP makeover, we have so many more things now, some that are much better

icon:goutdevodka
Old 07-12-2009, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

That we do. I like the London photocall and the HBP New York premiere and after party photos we could use. Someone with great computer skills definitely needs to make us a new header.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Total Fan

can i please be added here too?
Old 07-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome dlittleone, I'll add you to the list right now.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-12-2009, 06:23 PM
Total Fan

tnx again and .hey guys, i made a D/B banner. but its not that good to use i assume.

Old 07-12-2009, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

Ooooo.....that's pretty.
I added it to the OP with credit of course.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie

Last edited by Kgose; 07-12-2009 at 06:36 PM
Old 07-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgose (View Post)
Ooooo.....that's pretty.
I added it to the OP with credit of course.
hehe i'm glad someone appreciates my works. i'm honored to be able to participate and maybe contribute in this thread . THEY REALLY GOT HOT CHEMISTRY. dis image practically is burnin' up .LOL
Old 07-12-2009, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

That it is. I can't wait to see their chemistry sizzle on the big screen.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-13-2009, 04:41 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread! Hands down to the OP
Closed Thread   Post New Thread