Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2020, 09:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I fear as the weather gets nicer, more and more people won't care. They'll want to get out and enjoy the sun.
Yep me too that is why i say bring on the rain and stuff to keep inside lol
Old 03-31-2020, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And what will happen to Easter? I want to spend it with my family but because we don’t live together we can’t.
Old 03-31-2020, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Yea, it's been so dreary outside, which is depressing to look at but maybe it'll keep most people inside.

I heard on the radio that subways have been crowded in NYC, which makes me face palm.

Quote:
And what will happen to Easter? I want to spend it with my family but because we don’t live together we can’t.
We need to pray to Jesus for a miracle. Ask him to end all this Corona stuff by Easter so we can spend it with our loved ones.
Old 04-01-2020, 12:30 AM
Moderator Manager

Yes bad weather does help keep people inside.

Visit the Fuller House Board. Final season returns Dec 6
heaven85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Easter. Even though it’s actually quite miserable tbh.
Old 04-12-2020, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Happy Easter.
Old 04-12-2020, 11:31 PM
Moderator Manager

Happy Easter

Old 05-21-2020, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Guys,
I just found out that one of my coworkers died yesterday. I’m very much in Shock right now. I don’t know how to process any of this.
Old 05-21-2020, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Co-workers? How did they die? Was it Covid related?

I am sorry for the loss.

I had a co-worker who died when he was in his late 20s of a heart attack. The day he died and going to his funeral are days I will never forget.
Old 05-22-2020, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My boss sent out a letter to everyone who (because of the pandemic) are home right now, telling us about what happened. He was found unresponsive in his office and despite efforts from staff and EMS they couldn’t resuscitate him. They’re still waiting for confirmation from the coroner and family but they think he had a heart attack.

I just feel so bad for his family. And my coworkers that found him and tried to help him but couldn’t. It’s just such a shock! He was healthy, I thought.

I’m sure the stress of this pandemic is taking a toll on everyone. I’m sure that played some part in all this.

It’s hard too because I can only talk to a few coworkers by phone and we can’t see each other in person to comfort each other.
Old 05-22-2020, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Quote:
He was found unresponsive in his office and despite efforts from staff and EMS they couldn’t resuscitate him.

Terrible.

It's crazy how many people look healthy on the surface but really aren't the healthiest on the inside.

May he RIP.
Old 05-22-2020, 05:41 PM
Moderator Manager

That is so horrible! I know its crazy how seemingly healthy people aren't on the inside either. I do think stress is part of it. It is such a hard situation right now.

I had an ex coworker go in for a operation that was supposed to be simple but passed away due to infection. It was so shocking at that time too.

Old 05-22-2020, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Quote:
I had an ex coworker go in for a operation that was supposed to be simple but passed away due to infection. It was so shocking at that time too.
Ugh, my God. So unnecessary and tragic, the way he went.
Old 05-23-2020, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lets call it. 2020 sucks.
Old 05-23-2020, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

The rest of this decade better be the best ever!