Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2007, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow.
That was just absolutely perfect. So utterly canon. You're dead on Sanum about that. How they first hesitated and how it was so hard to form words about what had just happened. And no wonder its so amazing. Zsenya who co-authored After the End betaed it.

The others need to read this! You should post it on the other board too.
Old 10-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh wow. Totaly agree with you. I've read alot of reunion fics, but this one is by far the BEST!!

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 10-13-2007, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Glad you liked it! If you want, you can post it as a fic rec on the first post.

I know, I absolutely loved it! It was very sweet without being over dramatic, and it was just perfect character wise. The hesitation, and the longing.

Quote:
The echoes of the battlefield that had been ringing in Harry’s head; the banging, crashing, screaming turmoil was replaced by their quiet breathing, growing slower and slower in unison. The smell of fire and fear and singed flesh was replaced by the wonderful flowery scent that encircled him and calmed him. And the images; the violence and panic and death that were etched in his memory began to fade, as the last thing Harry saw before he closed his eyes was her: peaceful, beautiful Ginny.

Finally, Harry slept.

ETA-

Hope nobody minds I started the new thread!

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."

Last edited by Leo-4-Life; 10-13-2007 at 08:15 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread