Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2007, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

#41 - Chemistry. Science has put them together. Harry's is attracted to Ginny's pheromones as seen in HBP. Ginny was one of the 3 most seductive scents Harry had ever inhaled with her flowery naturalness. It 'filled him up like a drink' while a 'great contentment stole over him; he grinned... ' Sounds rather ... ehm satisfying.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

#40 Fate- They met at Kings Cross which to J.K.R. is a "very romantic place"

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 05-31-2007, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Can't wait to read Bonnie's interview next month (along with Matt and Evanna of course.)

#39 - Ron has given his brotherly permission for Harry and Ginny to be together. It makes me think of Friends with Ross giving permission for his best friend Chandler to date and eventually marry his younger sister Monica.

"My best friend and my little sister! This is so great!"
Old 06-01-2007, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

I love Friends, Chandler and Monica? Written in the stars people!!!

#38-- Only Ginny could drag Harry away from DD's body in HBP. He took her hand and let her guide him out of the crowd.

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 06-01-2007, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

New OotP Screensaver with Ginny.

Now if only Harry would be in between. Hotness.

#37 - Harry thinks Ginny is funny. They have the same sense of humour and that is essential in a functioning and stable relationship.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

That screensaver is perfect, this has got to be the most blatant foreshadowing all year!

I have been smiling like an idiot all day, so my mind is fried, okay umm

#36-- Harry trusts Ginny. In OotP, he told her alone about wanting to talk to Sirius in the "Lucky You" scene, when even Ron and Hermione couldn't get through to him.

Old 06-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

At this rate we're going to get to number one in a week or two.

The final screening have been so much fun to read to today. I can't believe how amazing this film is going to be for us.
Old 06-02-2007, 04:48 AM
Master Fan

I know! I understand tha some people are choosing to be more cautious with that in case it's not true, but I can't help it! Plus hearing that Bonnie stated she was excited to film her scenes with Dan!

Old 06-02-2007, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah! I bet she is! But how have the gotten away with not talking about it with each other!? That's what's so hysterical. I can imaging the moments on the OotP sets were filled with alot of awkward smiles and blushing, knowing that eventually they'll have to snog each other senseless in front of a whole cast and crew.

And how cool is it that Bonnie's parents created bracelets just for the Equus cast?! That was very thoughtful of them.
Old 06-02-2007, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, that was so sweet of them! Her parents seem very cool, but how awkward must it be to know your parents are good friends with the parents of the person your snogging? Poor girl!

Old 06-02-2007, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hee hee! I think it's endearing. Heck the whole crew got weepy eyed over observing Dan do his first kissing scene. They've all watched these kids grow up and mature and now they get to see 2 cast members who've been there from the beginning manouver around at least one snogging scene together. It might not feel like 4 parents watching them but more like 20! Talk about awkward. Oh to be a fly on the wall during that moment.

Rupert and Emma will be sweating on the sidelines knowing that their turn is coming up soon too. They'll probably look to Dan and Bonnie for tips.
Old 06-02-2007, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Lol! I can just imagine the nervous chats between Bonnie and Emma in their trailers, not to mention Katie and Bonnie! Dear God, we've waited for years, that better be one hell of a kiss!

Old 06-03-2007, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think it will. Knowing how comfortable Dan is at doing this kind of thing. He'd have to be considering what he's had to do in Equus night after night. It's going to be unbelieveably romantic and passionate. I predict thousands of icons will be created just on that one moment!
Old 06-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

Yes, I don't believe Dan will have any problems with the kissing aspects...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Leo-4-Life; 06-04-2007 at 02:05 PM
Old 06-04-2007, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I totally believe him!

The script pieces he has come way to fast for him to be just making it up. He's copying it from the page. I just hope it doesn't get him in trouble because he probably wants to be hired back for HBP.

I love what he's given us so far. It's been a leos dream.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread