Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2007, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think it's safe to assume that Dan's going to be bombarded with book Romance question when he confronted by the press in June.

I just hope they allow a few HBP questions even though they have to focus on promoting OotP.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Guys, someone at BWO said ICM reported that Rupert isn't going to be at the World premiere at Japan, only Dan is confirmed right now. I wanted the sextet to be there!!! Any chance this isn't true?

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 05-23-2007, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awe really? That's too bad. I wonder why? Having a shot of the sextet together and smiling would be fabulous. Well there's 2 other premieres that we know he's going to be at. The London one and the L.A. one. Hopefully there's still a good chance for a sextet pic.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I guess so it's not like we won't be getting any at all...

However on a happier note, only 50 more days until OotP comes out!

What shall we do to celebrate?!

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 05-23-2007, 02:56 PM
Total Fan

Reread The Kiss everyday!

It's a shame about Rupert not attending. But we know Dan will be there, and I'm really hoping for Bonnie too just for the icon potential alone.

ETA: Actually I wonder if Bonnie will be asked anything about romance? Considering DH is out only 10 days after OotP and they'll be starting filming on HBP in a few months. And, of course if they did add any little H/G hints in there!

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr

Last edited by iamFez; 05-23-2007 at 03:01 PM
Old 05-23-2007, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Of course she will. That's the one thing people are curious to ask her. She's got to be there for the London press conferance right? So, we're bound to get something juicy.

Sanum, I'm in love with your icon.

How am I going to celebrate? How about righting 50 reasons why we love this ship. I was inspired by a poster at the Sidekick thread who's doing the same thing.

#50 - Jo adores Ginny! Calling her "tough, gutsy, funny, very warm and compassionate"
Old 05-23-2007, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

Amy I love that idea!

And rereading the Kiss makes for great inspiration Fez!

Okay, how is this...

#49 B/c Katie knew it from the start! "I think Harry was supposed to be with Ginny all along"

ETA--Thanks! The icon was made by Anna, the look in Ginny's eyes...how could Harry not love her?

Last edited by Leo-4-Life; 05-23-2007 at 07:53 PM
Old 05-24-2007, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

#48 - Ginny's crush on Harry was so sweet in the early years. It was so easy to wish for her to get her dream. And with time, it DID!

Old 05-25-2007, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

#47 B/c she's Harry's "best source of comfort"!

Old 05-27-2007, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

#45 - Much to other's wishes and denial, Harry and Ginny actually were friends before they got together.

Posting this because, well frankly it's my birthday and I love how stunning he looks here. So thank you karma gods for giving me this fantabulous pic to stare at for today.

Old 05-27-2007, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

The perfect birthday present!

#45 Even though Harry's friendship with Ron mean alot to him, he took his chances and kissed her in front of all of Gryffindor!

Old 05-28-2007, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

If only HE was my birthday present. Ah well, the pic is close as I'll ever get to the real thing.

I didn't get one HP gift this year. Which surprised me. Maybe they think I've given up the obsession. Little do they know.

#44 - Hermione wants Harry and Ginny to get together too because she wants her two friends to be happy. Gotta love Hermione.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

#43- Even though Harry had almost every girl at Hogwarts swooning over him, he fell for Ginny, this girl's gotta be something special!

Old 05-28-2007, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

#42 - Both LOVE and are very skilled at quidditch and they work really well together as team mates. Makes you think of what other extra curricular activities they'd be good at together OFF the playing field.
Old 05-28-2007, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Well they are very active!

#42 Harry's never had a real home before and Ginny gives him just that, a future and his own family!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread