Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2005, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Tarhiliel!

*Squeals* There's a few with them kissing!

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 10-02-2005, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

No problem! Aren't they the cutest ? The kissing ones are gorgeous
Old 10-02-2005, 09:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey Leos. What's up?

baileycat- I that thread title. Dan has such good taste in the romance department bookwise.

I also love those banners in the opening thread. Especially the first one with Dan & Bonnie. I can't wait for OoTP to start getting some quality Dan/Bonnie scenes. I thought they had good chemsitry in COS, so I am looking forward to seeing more.

Old 10-02-2005, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I was bored so I made this :
Old 10-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Bonnie has really beautiful eyes, they really stand out in your art Tar. And I'm so jealous of her gorgeous red hair.
Old 10-02-2005, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

What I don't understand is.....why are the Aurors still convinced that H/Hr is "canon"?....Harry and Hermione have never been even hinted at as being a romantic couple...ever...anywhere...in either the books or the movies.

and they act as if we are nuts for liking one of the couples that actually hooked up in HBP.

weird.

Claudia
Old 10-02-2005, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Tarhiliel that art is gorgeous!!

m&m fkan I don't think it's that they are convinced the H/Hr still have a chance at becoming canon, it's that they just think that they were the ones that SHOULD have been canon. But even if some shippers of other couples are bashing Ginny or still believe that Harry is going to be with Hermione, OR Luna (sometimes I think that too much of the blame is put on the Aurors) or I don't know Draco....doesn't change the fact that we're STILL canon!

ETA: Oh come on people! We have waited for ever for this whats a little gloating?!!!

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 10-02-2005, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo-4-Life
I don't think it's that they are convinced the H/Hr still have a chance at becoming canon, it's that they just think that they were the ones that SHOULD have been canon.
Exactly
Dedicated Fan

Tar thanks for showing us those avies! They're amazing. I think I'll use one!

Quote:
What I don't understand is.....why are the Aurors still convinced that H/Hr is "canon"?....Harry and Hermione have never been even hinted at as being a romantic couple...ever...anywhere...in either the books or the movies.

and they act as if we are nuts for liking one of the couples that actually hooked up in HBP.
Yeah I will never understand that logic, m&m fkan. Why can't we like what JKR actually gave us in canon? Agh. Oh well, like others have said, I guess we just have to bask in the wonderfulness that is our own ship and ignore the sour grapes.

OotP is going to give us so many new Dan/Bonnie pics and cuteness. They really did do a great job together in CoS, and they were only eleven/twelve/thirteen. Plus, as we know, the OotP script is being revisioned, probably to add all the tasty hints from HBP. They've got to start the foreshadowing somewhere (although I think Chris Columbus did start it a bit in the CoS movie - all the unneccessary touching-of-hands and such ).
Master Fan

love the fanart!

Leo, you are absolutely right..

Claudia
Old 10-02-2005, 11:55 AM
Total Fan

Tar!!! Excellent art!

Quote:
Originally Posted by artist
I've always wondered where the picture of Ginny in the first post came from. I mean, I don't see anything like that in PoA. Is that an outtake of Bonnie speaking with someone and then made into a manip to look like she's talking to Harry? If so, where can I fidn the original?
Yeah, it's a manip from the NY premiere of PoA. You can find the original at the bottom of this page over at BonnieFan.

Okay, I have a question for on here. We know that OotP is still in the draft page, and we know they'll probably add H/Gness to it like they've done with R/H. Well, like with some of the R/H scenes it might be stuff not in the books.

So what non-canon H/G scenes/scenarios would you like them to add into OotP as forshadowing towards a romance between our favourite couple?

Fez.

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 10-02-2005, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamFez
So what non-canon H/G scenes/scenarios would you like them to add into OotP as forshadowing towards a romance between our favourite couple?
Awesome question Fez. Okay, well, as it happens I dreamed of a situation last night. When they're on the Knight Bus coming back from the hospital. I would like Harry to look all sullen and putout and then Ginny to approach him and sit down beside him not saying anything but eyeing him thoughtfully and the audience will understand she's feeling his depression setting in. She wants to say something but knows that it might be best to let him work it out until he feels ready. She goes to put her hand on his, then of course the ever timely Molly interupts this as she leans over Ginny and trys to talk to him. So her hand quickly disappears to her side.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

In GOF, I'd like to see an awkard dance in the ball, or when they're practicing, when they're switching partners...but it's probably not gonna happen because the script was written before HBP came out..

In OoTP...I'll have to think about it.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Good question. It's a tricky one for me though, as I tend to hate the non-canon scenes during the movies. I just hate that they trim out the good stuff from the books and add stuff in that wasn't there in it's place. But I get that sometimes they need to do it.

Really, I just want Ginny's presence to be noticed more during OotP. To me, that's the biggest foreshadowing of the impending H/G romance from the book. Harry slowly was around her more, and started noticing things about her. So I would be thrilled to see her in lots of the DA scenes, with the trio around Grimmauld Place, in the Ministry, etc. It would also be very cool if they left in the Lucky You and Chocolate in the Library scenes. Also the scene where Hermione tells Harry that Ginny is "over him". Oh and the furtive glance from Ron at the end on the trian. I'll stop now, before I include every single H/G moment from the book.

Non-canon wise, I love baileycat's scenario. If only you were on the writing team, we'd be guaranteed H/G goodness. It seems very in character, and would definetly get the point across that Ginny still has feelings for him. Really any H/G time together would be nice, like a simple scene with them joking about the R/Hr tension or classes or something plain like that. Or maybe a scene where they discuss Quidditch together, since Ginny did take over his spot as Seeker that year. That would be nice to see, her offering sympathy for Harry not being able to play and him offering encouragement at her for being on the team now.
Old 10-02-2005, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

it looks like we'll have to wait until the HBP movie to be able to say .....Ginny and Harry sitting in a tree..K-i-s-s-i-n-g!

Claudia