Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2005, 09:22 PM
Master Fan

^Well, yeah...but once the OoTP and HBP movies come out we will be to busy drooling over Dan and Bonnie we won't notice!!!

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 10-01-2005, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully!
Old 10-01-2005, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I cannot wait for Dan/Bonnie to show their stuff on the screen together. I was impressed with their CoS scene, even if it was short but sweet.

I can only imagine how they will be together now, being more polished actors and knowing that they are friends in real life, they will be much more comfortable with each other as well.

I think they will simply light up the screen together. I can't wait.
Old 10-01-2005, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

Who did the drawing/painting pic interpretations of HPB?? They're amazing!!
Old 10-01-2005, 10:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Someone protested the presence of a Leo thread on the Daniel Radcliffe board? Now where is the logic in that? Last time I checked Dan played Harry, who is one half of the ship in the movies. Unfortunately this is not surprising.

Anyway, I'd post something on topic but it's very late and should go to bed. Will come back tomorrow though- very cool that we got a Dan board now.
Old 10-02-2005, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveALittleFaith
Someone protested the presence of a Leo thread on the Daniel Radcliffe board? Now where is the logic in that? Last time I checked Dan played Harry, who is one half of the ship in the movies. Unfortunately this is not surprising.
Not surprising in the least, which is very, very sad.

Then, going back on over to the HP board and checking out the Ginny bashing that is going on in full force is another reason to not only say it's not surprising, but to find it beyond disappointing. It's a H/Hr appreciation thread, not a Ginny bashing thread the last time I checked.
Old 10-02-2005, 01:59 AM
Master Fan

I hate it when people have to make an issue about a thread that has every right to be here, Dan plays Harry and Harry was in a relationship with Ginny so err why we shouldnt have a thread is beyond me but oh well.

I also dislike the fact that people who dont ship H/Hr are presumed to not be such Dan fans - its just mixing up the world of HP with RL but it happens I guess.
Hopefully I'll be able to talk about the wonderful Leos that are H/G here without too much trouble from non shippers, it was that reason that made me leave the HP board so fingers crossed that everything will be ok now .

And aurors who post please dont be offended by anything I have said, some of you are the nicest posters I have met on FF and I am not generalising you with my statements.

Thats my little piece done on the matter.
Old 10-02-2005, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Auror here popping in to say i love your title Very creative!

No offense taken Louise You know i love ya
Old 10-02-2005, 05:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Catrina~
Auror here popping in to say i love your title Very creative!

No offense taken Louise You know i love ya
Thanks Cat I think everythings settled down now anyway

Does anyone know a good site for caps btw? Im looking for their dungeon scene from COS.
Old 10-02-2005, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't mean to make assumptions but maybe it was the fact that it was on a D/E thread that caused the confusion. I mean to have a person who doesn't support H/Hr declare they like D/E is far too much to grasp I suppose. But it just further proves that some people can't separate Dan from Harry and Emma from Hermione like others can. It's unfortunate but there you go.

Anyway, one bad apple doesn't ruin the whole bunch. And now we're back to our happy place.

Michelle, you're right I wish something would be done with that. Hermione and Ginny ARE friends, and no wishing or denying that fact will change it.

Leo-4-Life awesome titles. I'm having a real hard time picking one I like the best.
Old 10-02-2005, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsher
Who did the drawing/painting pic interpretations of HPB?? They're amazing!!

Whoops! My fault sorry. Marta is the artist of the those lovely pieces. I will correct the error of not crediting her immediately.Thanks iamsher for bringing that to my attention.
Old 10-02-2005, 06:49 AM
Master Fan

Well, then I guess look at it this way: if they are wasting their time bashing Ginny, then aren't we wasting our time discussing it?

Also baileycat since there are so many titles (I think I have an issue with posting to much sometimes lol) why don't we choose HARRY chose her! We just support his decision!!!

I think it goes with the bashing....

Then the rest could probably go on the first post as future thread title.....do we have one of those yet?

ETA: Just checked...no we don't!!

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 10-02-2005, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I like your choice! Sounds good to me!

I can start a list of titles. But to be fair to others out there, how about you pick from your list your top 3 and we'll start from there. Sound good? That way it won't take forever for others to have a shot at their title. And you know sometimes the best titles are the spontanious and timely ones like when Chris Rankin came out and voiced his support for the ship. Within a week we had him in our title so that it was fresh in everyone's memory. And if Dan ever voices his support in any upcoming interviews (Jenna's should be out shortly) we should reserve the right to incorporate his quotes in a title if the opportunity ever arises.

Come on Dan, let us hear what you think of H/G snogging. I'm dying to know. I hope Jenna asked him about it.
Old 10-02-2005, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

^Okay, that sounds great.

I know I'm dying to hear what the others (Dan, Rupert, Emma....mostly Dan!) thought of Harry/Ginny too!

ETA: How about these for the three titles:

Leos H/G- Because their as hot as several sunlit days

Leos H/G- EVERYONE was gossiping...EVERYONE can't be wrong....

Leos H/G- Because every relationship needs a little test now an then

As for the rest- you can just ignore them....

Old 10-02-2005, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey guys, there are some awesome H/G icons here :
http://www.livejournal.com/community...uds/13135.html