Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2005, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Just ignore it, Amy, I mean, this thread has every right to be here, nothing's gonna change this fact
Old 10-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

I've always wondered where the picture of Ginny in the first post came from. I mean, I don't see anything like that in PoA. Is that an outtake of Bonnie speaking with someone and then made into a manip to look like she's talking to Harry? If so, where can I fidn the original?
Old 10-01-2005, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think it was from the POA premiere in NYC. But I'm not exactly sure. Try the Fate link in the opening post to get to the original.

Well Tar I'm not ignoring the post but I am taking into context the poster who said it. I know that most people on this board who aren't Leos don't have any issues with us being here so that's good. It's just a few rotten tomatoes ya know? But everything's cool.
Old 10-01-2005, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Hi everyone!

Okay I know we are nowhere near a new thread but I was bored and in a very Leo mood (even GG couldn't cure it) so I put my daydreams and keyboard together so here you go:

Leos H/G- Because their as hot as several sunlit days

Leos H/G- Because everyone loves a fairy-tale

Leos H/G- EVERYONE was gossiping...EVERYONE can't be wrong....

Leos H/G- Because every relationship needs a little test now an then

Leos H/G- Who knows what went on in those little "happy hours"

Leos H/G- Dan, Bonnie, J.K., Chris- Who are we forgetting?

Leos H/G- ..............Nuff' Said

Leos H/G- Even SNAPE knew!!!

Leos H/G- HARRY chose her! We just support his decision!!!

Leos H/G- Because true love doesn't even cut it!!

Now I'm sitting here with a sappy grin on my face and going to go read some fan fic.....

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 10-01-2005, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

I've liked this pairing since Harry saved her in the Chamber of Secrets...

I thought that they were cute together, and in HBP.......it was true.

I vote for banner #3

Claudia
Old 10-01-2005, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileycat
Well we've got our first protest to us being here on this board. Which is ridiculous but I'm not surprised.
Are you serious? Unreal. This petty stuff is so ridiculous.

How is it reasonable for anyone to have a problem with this thread being on this board? This thread has every right to be here and it's incredible that anyone would say something differently.

m&m fkan: Totally with you. I was sold on H/G in CoS. I even loved the idea of them way back in SS/PS. But, CoS was "the book" for me that started the ball rolling of loving this pairing.
Old 10-01-2005, 08:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

We definitely have every right to be here. It's sad people think they need to take time and complain about it. If they don't like it, don't get onto our thread! LOL. Simple as that.
Old 10-01-2005, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Not "protesters", it was just ONE person, and the Aurors themselves explained that this board isn't about H/Hr, it's about Dan.
Old 10-01-2005, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileycat
Lovely song!

Well we've got our first protest to us being here on this board. Which is ridiculous but I'm not surprised. Doesn't matter though. Our title says it all. Dan is one half of a beautiful fictional pairing. It's canon and people who refuse to deal with it are just loosing out and completely missing the point of JKR intention of a real romantic love. It one thing to not like it, but to deny that it has a right to exist? Pft. whatever dude.

Who protested?

Claudia
Old 10-01-2005, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarhiliel
Not "protesters", it was just ONE person, and the Aurors themselves explained that this board isn't about H/Hr, it's about Dan.
Yeah, it was just one after checking.. However, it's natural for me to assume plural because first off all, the Ginny and H/G bashing is at an all time high.. That certainly is something that doesn't include "ONE" person, even if this time, there was only "one" protester that made the comment.

But, if you want to be specific and nitpicky, it wasn't "the Aurors" that said this was a Dan board, not a H/Hr board, it was Beholder and Circe, to which I praised, for saying as much.
Old 10-01-2005, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
Tar, no need to take a defensive approach on the subject.. on the Leo thread..
Sorry, it just seemed like you specifically meant the aurors, which would include me. But I misinterpreted you.

Quote:
But, if you want to be specific, it wasn't "the Aurors" that said this was a Dan board, not a H/Hr board, it was Beholder and Circe, to which I praised for saying as much.
Well of course, the girl doesn't need the whole auror list on her throath. Those comments were enough to make her understand.
Old 10-01-2005, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Well of course, the girl doesn't need the whole auror list on her throath. Those comments were enough to make her understand
Hmm, I hope so.

I probably am way too high strung over the intense H/G and Ginny bashing that goes on.. My defenses are constantly on the surface.

The whole thing is so petty that it's beyond frustrating. Ugh, it's so utterly ridiculous we all can't be seen as Harry Potter fans first and foremost, waaaay over the shipping wars. It sucks. It really does.
Old 10-01-2005, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It does suck... And I'm afraid it will only get worse...with the OoTP, HBP movies...

Gah, it sucks to be in the middle of all of this.
Old 10-01-2005, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

Our second page and there are already tears *sniff* feels just like home!

People happy thoughts!! New thread, more Leo Love!

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 10-01-2005, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo-4-Life
Our second page and there are already tears *sniff* feels just like home!
Hey, look at it this way, at least we got past the first page.

Yeah, it will certainly only get worse once the OotP and HBP movies come out. That, we can be sure of, unfortunately. I can only imagine what it's going to be like once the 7th book comes out, or the couple months prior to its release.

ETA: Upon further review, we can't even claim that we got past the first page. Damn. I swear, all you can do is laugh sometimes.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top