Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2006, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

The excitment is definitely growing that's for sure. And it will continue to as time passes.

And I'll keep saying this until you are completely convinced Fez. Harry and Ginny will survive! She's not going to kill them. He's Jo's baby. She concieved him and she wants a good life for him. She may make him suffer like no one else has ever suffered but in the end all she wants is a hopeful future for her beloved boy. And that future includes a long life with his equal and ideal partner. There's nothing to worry about. I'm willing to bet on it if it makes you feel better.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Harry and Ginny having the same career would fall into them being equals so I can see that happening. It would be funny though if those two were the ones to become Aurors, huh?

The irony kills me.
Old 06-29-2006, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, last night I saw the Spiderman 3 trailer and my HP freak mind immediately thought. "Well if THAT'S a Summer 07 movie and it's trailer is out now, that has to mean we'll see something soon with OotP soon!" But their production is taking longer this time with the school exam break and all so I guess we'll have to wait. But it was exciting to think about briefly.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Teen Vogue this month is using Dan's astrological sign to describe his personality.

Quote:
Because they're ruled by the sun, Leos always know how to light up a room - and with his high energy and charismatic smile, Daniel is no exception. Off-screen he's a bit more fashionable, trading in his Harry Potter robes for stylish suits."
I just thought it was cute because they also mention Katie but when reading it the last part struck me as something that also applies to our other lovely Leo...

Quote:
Katie's page reads: "Like many a Lioness, Katie is a fashionista to the core. Since snagging the role of sophisticated Cho Chang, the object of Harry Potter's affections, Katie has always looked the part. Completing her style is the signature Leo feature: a mane of hair.
See, they are destined to be called Leos and for each other.
Old 07-04-2006, 09:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Too cute. I love that H/G are both Leos - both lions. You know that was no accident.
Old 07-05-2006, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Of course it wasn't. Jo purposely gave Harry her own birthday because she loves being a leo herself. So why not give her baby the same sign. And Leos fall in love with other Leos so natually Ginny was also given that birth sign. As professor Trelawney would say, it's written in the stars.
Old 07-07-2006, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Hello Leos!

I hope you don't mind my dropping in like this... but I come baring a gift...

A beautiful manip I've run across today...

Credited to Sakata

I apologize if it's been posted before, I'm ashamed to admit I haven't kept up with the Leo loving as steadfastly as I should have. I hope this will help in forgiving me... a little?
Old 07-07-2006, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Are you kidding Darcy. That's beautiful! Thanks for posting it. You're welcome anytime here even if it's been awhile.
Old 07-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Finished with my fic! Tell me what you think.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

You know what I think of it Elizabeth. It's bloody brilliant.
Old 07-16-2006, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

HAPPY OBHWF DAY! Everyone. One year ago today our dream became reality with the release of Half Blood Prince and the day that Jo made public that Harry and Ginny were an official couple!

I want to get a new updated list of fic recs on the opening post so if anyone wants to contribute to that please post a link.
Old 07-17-2006, 06:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey fellow Harry/Ginny shippers! I am new here.

^^ Beautiful picture up there Makes me love H/G even more.

I remember hearing WB say that the OOTP teaser will come at the end of the year. I have my hopes real high that the trailer will be attached to the "Eragon" film. (Another one of my favorite books to hit the screen.)
Old 07-18-2006, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome Kristen! Lovely to have you here. We're always happy to see new Leos here.

Yes I think we are promised a teaser by the end of the year so that's something to look forward too. Hopefully with lots of H/G in it.
Old 07-19-2006, 08:10 PM
Loyal Fan

^^ Thanks for the lovely welcome

I hope aswell this teaser will have some H/G! Normally there is not much footage in the teasers but if they don't waste time with the previous years thing we could get some H/G.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah teasers don't give us much in terms of content. They're suppose to set the tone and warm you up for the trailer so I don't expect we'll see any H/G in the teaser.

Guys I was skimming through OotP yesterday to find some quotes for another thread on the HP board and came across this...

Half a dozen badges slid ou of the metal chute where returned coins normally appeared. Hermione scooped them up and handed them mutely to Harry over Ginny's head.

Granted they're all swashed together in this tight little booth but can't you just visualize Harry and Ginny pressed up against one another since it appears that she's in between Harry and Hermione. Oh the UST! I'd love it if in the film they play up this scene and show a close-up of their faces trying to avoid the awkward closeness between them. And if they do this with Ron and Hermione I'd be happy just as well.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread