Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2005, 04:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by >>Val_haydenlover26<<
I want to answer some questions! Can I?
Next week, if Belle chooses you!

Ok, so...

Belle (*Circe*) in the Hot Seat (October 10- October 17)

Ok, first question...

Did you vote for the Killers?

Old 10-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Indeed I did.

Wow. This isn't so bad. I thought the questions would be all difficult and complicated, like:

How many hours would it take to get to the moon if you walked 5 miles per hour?

Or

Which member of The Killers do you like the most?

Let me tell ya, that last one would have me in tears.

~Belle
Old 10-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

^ Belle you're crazy

Ok so...

Where are you from?
How old are you?
Favorite FF boards? Threads?
Windows Media Player or Winamp?
Which bands do you like apart from The Killers?
Why are they called "The Killers"?
Old 10-10-2005, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Where are you from? Born and raised in Los Angeles, California. My parents are Salvadorian, and yes I speak fluent spanish as well as English (And German. I speak French as well but you need to give me some time to get it out of me. Like, oh...about half a day surrounded by French speakers would get me into the swing of things. Otherwise I'll bust out speaking German! )

How old are you? How old would you like me to be?

Oh fine! I'm 19. I'm old. Someone hand me my walking stick!

Favorite FF boards? Threads? Oh, I used to love the Roswell board, but then HP took me over, and I've been devoted to the Aurors thread over there ever since. Going on 3 years now. I can't seem to stray away from those people! It's like they've been brewing some secret potion and feeding it to me periodically in order to keep me under their expert thrall...

I was also a regular at the VC Andrews thread at the Books Board, but now I don't know why I never go...

And The Killers thread over at the Music Board is my baby. Tar and I are making a new baby though. Right now. We're making this baby right now. As I type this. And it only needs 8 votes to be born!

Windows Media Player or Winamp? iTunes! But for the sake of argument, Windows Media Player. Its been my best friend for years before Dave Vannucci (my ipod) came into my life.

Which bands do you like apart from The Killers? I LOVE LOVE LOVE Franz Ferdinand. They were here in LA this morning, on KROQ, and I almost had to stab myself from running down to Hollywood to stalk them. (The Killers are in Burbank, where I live! *freaks out* ) I also love Interpol because those guys are so chill...what else? I love Louis XIV! They remind me of the rock songs that I listen to on Oldie Rock stations, but at the same time they have this great modern vibe. Plus, their songs are hilarious! Same dealio with the Kaiser Chiefs. The Stills are freakin sexy as well. And to be a bit classic...I love The Cure, David Bowie, Depeche Mode, A-Ha, The Beatles, Elvis...what? I am my mother's daughter.

Ah! Action Action rocks becuase they remind me of Depeche Mode. I know I am forgetting other bands. I know I am. But Dave Vannucci is charging, and I dare not interrupt him.

Why are they called "The Killers"? Oh! They got the name from New Order's video "Crystal." The drummer had the name "The Killers" on his drumset, and The Killers saw that, and thought, cool.

And if you watch the Mr. Brightside video closely enough, you'll see Ronnie's drumset has a different name too. "Genius Sex Poets." That was another name they threw around. Imagine me, obsessed with this band called "The Genius Sex Poets!"

Christian from Moulin Rouge!

~Belle
Old 10-10-2005, 09:19 PM
Total Fan

"Which member of The Killers do you like the most?"

*runs away cackling*
Old 10-10-2005, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Circe*
Tar and I are making a new baby though. Right now. We're making this baby right now. As I type this. And it only needs 8 votes to be born!

- If you had to choose ONE The Killers song to listen to for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
- Least favorite band?
- Will you be my cowgirl?
Old 10-10-2005, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

Which member of The Killers do you like the most?

*pulls hair out*

WHY WHY WHY must you torture me so? Why must you do this to me? WHy?

*cries*

Ok...umm...well, I've had the most interaction with Brandon. I've actually had conversations with him, and he's sung to me, and his voice, and his eyes, and just... *swoons*

But Ronnie makes me laugh! If I'm reading an interview or an article, it's usually Ronnie that makes me laugh! And when you watch him perform, he's like a maniac: such animal passion (which leads me to the he's the one that's best in bed theory... ).

But Dave likes Star Wars. Dave is the reason The Killers exist. Dave has crazy hair. Dave has a sexy arse, which he likes to show off in tight pants. He has a lovely chest that he likes to show off as well. And Dave is just...well. He's Dave. I him.

And Mark...he's the reason I LOVE THE KILLERS. If it hadn't been for that bomb ass bass in Jenny Was a Friend of Mine, I wouldn't have been sold on them. Plus, he likes to read, and I'm a card carrying member of the bookworm club.

So yeah. I CANNOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION! I love them all equally! But if I'd have to like, marry one of them, it'd be Ronnie, because I love to laugh. Plus he's probably AWESOME in bed. And he has a lovely smile. And he looks good in aviator glasses.

The sad thing is, he's already married...

~Belle
Old 10-10-2005, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

I know I'm double posting, but I'm in the Hot Seat, aren't I?

If you had to choose ONE The Killers song to listen to for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

*blinks*

What is it with these cruel questions? *cries*

Umm...right now, I'd have to say "Everything Will Be Allright." Why? Because I cannot get the image of Brandon starring straight at me, and singing "dreamin' bout those dreamy eyes..." out of my head. It's with me everywhere I turn, so I've listened to this song about 20 million times. Just today.

Least favorite band? Bwahahahahaha! FALL OUT BOY!

I'm sorry, but if I hear "Sugar We're Going Down" one more time, I'LL go emo and cut myself.

- Will you be my cowgirl?

Only if Ronnie lets me.

~Belle
Old 10-10-2005, 09:39 PM
Total Fan

Do you know if Dave loves Hayden?

What? I think they'd probably be another "super couple."
Old 10-10-2005, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Natalie*
Do you know if Dave loves Hayden?

What? I think they'd probably be another "super couple."
OMG they'd look so hot together! Someone make me a manip!

To answer the question, I don't know whether Dave likes Hayden per se. But I'd like them together.

~Belle
Old 01-22-2006, 05:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well, yeah, I know it's tough. But my step-mum actually knows a publisher. And her cousin's a published author or whatever.
Anyway:
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Either in New York or London. Jazzed from too much coffee. Writing, writing, writing.
Do you have a lot of cds?
Oh, God, yes. Too many. But I love them all. Well, most of them. The only ones I hate are the ones people bought for me. Like from my aunts and uncles who absolutely no clue what music I'm into, but figure, hey, every fifteen-year-old girl likes pop music, right?
Favorite kind of cheese?
I don't really like the fancy stuff. I like Dutch cheese, I guess, 'cause I was brought up with it. I'll say Dutch.
Do you get manicures/pedicures often?
I've never had one in my life! My nails are bitten and horrible.
Do you enjoy roller coasters?
I love roller coasters. Fabulous.
Favorite comedian?
Hmm... Carl Barron is one. He's Australian and absolutely hilarious. I like Chelsea Handler, too. God, I like this other one - an English one with really wild long hair. But I can't think of his name. Anyway, yeah. It's hard to say really.

Maybe I've spent a bit too much time in the Hot Seat? I think I've been here since November. I reckon probably give someone else a go.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread