Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2016, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 03-04-2016, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Last night I went to see a play about the HP series told from the Hufflepuff POV. The Hufflepuff's had their own not so golden trio. It was a comedy and I enjoyed seeing the least paid attention to house get some love.
Old 03-04-2016, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like the opening of the eyes. It is suprising.

Oh really there is one? That is kind of cool for sure to see some stories about that house.
Old 03-05-2016, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting about the play. I wonder did they get permission to put it on? I often wonder about legal copyrights when it comes to plays and various incarnations that use the HP image.

Hot Harry
Old 03-05-2016, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't know about the legal stuff, because they did use the characters Cedric, Hannah, Sally, Finch, and Ernie. This is the play link https://thepit-nyc.com/event/2016-01...of-magic-magic
Old 03-06-2016, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cool picture.

I don't know about the legal stuff either. Thanks for the link.
Old 03-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

he's a hot professor in the above pic
Old 03-07-2016, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I don't know about the legal stuff, because they did use the characters Cedric, Hannah, Sally, Finch, and Ernie. This is the play link https://thepit-nyc.com/event/2016-01...of-magic-magic
Hm, I doubt they'd be able to take the play further than that because of the copyright.
Old 03-07-2016, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I forgot to mention Harry, Ginny, Moaning Myrtle, Voldemort, Snape, Minerva and Dumbledore were in it too. Ron was a red broom and Hermione/Draco was a wig.

They had Snape teach magical sex education, and it was the most hysterical past because of the actor's delivery.
Old 03-07-2016, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

A broom? A wig? Are you high? Or were they typos?

Old 03-08-2016, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
A broom? A wig? Are you high? Or were they typos?
I am 100% serious. Whenever Ron needed to be in a scene, the actress (yes, an actress) playing Harry would hold a broom and talk to it. Whenever Hermione needed to be in a scene, an actor would carry a bushy wig.
Old 03-09-2016, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's nutty.

Old 03-09-2016, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Nutty and so funny.
The funniest thing was Snape teaching magical sex ed. It was disturbing but hilarious.
Old 03-12-2016, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 03-12-2016, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I still think it was clever of Dumbledore to hid the hollow in the snitch.