Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2016, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He was perfect here.
Old 11-18-2016, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Anyone going to see Fantastic Beasts this weekend?
Old 11-18-2016, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm seeing it tonight.
Old 11-19-2016, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome! I am going to try this weekend
Old 11-19-2016, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

New interviews with Dan about it being 15 years since Philosophers Stone:
Daniel Radcliffe reveals what REALLY excited him about Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Love what he says about his parents and how they handled all the initial craziness at the start.
Old 11-19-2016, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I enjoyed Fantastic Beasts.

I am confused about one thing, so maybe anyone who saw it can explain it

Spoiler:
Old 11-19-2016, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I enjoyed Fantastic Beasts.

I am confused about one thing, so maybe anyone who saw it can explain it

Spoiler:
Old 11-20-2016, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Credence was the chosen 'host' child for the obscura. Graves thought it was his sister because she fit the age (under 10) description but it was him. I think he was still a squib and perhaps that made it easier to inhabit.

My question is about Grindawald. Was he always Graves and had used a spell to alter the MACUSAs memories to believe Graves was a member of the Auror team. Or had he killed him first then polyjuiced into the real Graves.

I need to see this film multiple times now to catch everything that was explained because there's so much new information that we didn't have before!

I loved the film. It has to have a oscar nomination for Special Effects in the bag because Wow that was amazing!
Old 11-20-2016, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Credence was the chosen 'host' child for the obscura. Graves thought it was his sister because she fit the age (under 10) description but it was him. I think he was still a squib and perhaps that made it easier to inhabit.

My question is about Grindawald. Was he always Graves and had used a spell to alter the MACUSAs memories to believe Graves was a member of the Auror team. Or had he killed him first then polyjuiced into the real Graves.

I need to see this film multiple times now to catch everything that was explained because there's so much new information that we didn't have before!

I loved the film. It has to have a oscar nomination for Special Effects in the bag because Wow that was amazing!
Old 11-23-2016, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 11-23-2016, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think it's the second option, cause it fits in better with the Occam's razor principle.

Did you have a favorite creature from the film?
Old 11-24-2016, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh definitely the bowtruckle. He was adorable. And when he raspberried Newt for almost giving him away, I laughed so hard. I want one!

What about you?

Last edited by baileycat; 11-24-2016 at 03:31 PM
Old 11-24-2016, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The bowtruckle, definitely. He had a lot of personality. I liked the Demiguise cause I love invisibility. And the Thunderbird cause it seemed to be sweet.