Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2017, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aaaaand it's fake. No engagement. Yet.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I predict he'll be in his 30s when he gets hitched.
Old 03-11-2017, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah he's in no rush. Why they felt they had to spread a rumour like that is beyond me.
Old 03-11-2017, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Better to not rush and be sure it's something that's going to last and something that is really wanted.
Old 03-18-2017, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly. Better to do it later when ready.
Old 03-19-2017, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

And he's not even 30 yet. He's young to get married.
Old 03-22-2017, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes he is still young for sure.
Old 05-10-2017, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
We Do Not Forget update: Scheduled for a June 2017 shoot in Atlanta, GA. We’ll let you know if we hear anything else! #DanielRadcliffe
Old 05-10-2017, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Great news.
Old 05-12-2017, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Daniel Radcliffe To Star ‘Guns Akimbo’ – Cannes | Deadline

Quote:
Daniel Radcliffe is set to star in Occupant Entertainment’s action comedy Guns Akimbo, written and directed by Jason Lei Howden (Deathgasm). Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino are producing for Occupant while Hyperion Entertainment’s Michael Mailis and Altitude Films’ Will Clarke and Andy Mayson are exec producing.

Altitude and Occupant will introduce the project to international buyers at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival.

Story follows Miles who spends his days in a dead-end job, pining for his beautiful ex-girlfriend Nova. His mundane existence is turned upside-down when he finds himself enrolled on a dark net website that forces complete strangers to fight in a city-wide game of death so that their gladiatorial battles can be live-streamed worldwide to a fanatical audience.

Contestants are chosen by a clandestine gang known as Schism, who handicap the weaker contestant to further stack the odds against them. Initially, Miles’ lifetime of running from his problems pays off as he manages to elude his first opponent but when Nova is kidnapped, he must finally stop running and overcome his fears to fight for the girl he loves.

New Zealand-native Howden’s debut feature Deathgasm premiered at SXSW in 2015 and quickly became a cult classic soon playing at more than 70 film festivals worldwide and picking up numerous awards. He worked as a vfx artist and a variety of projects with Peter Jackson’s Weta Digital including The Avengers, Prometheus, The Hobbit trilogy, The Great Gatsby, Wolverine and War of the Planet of the Apes.
Old 05-13-2017, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully the female character isn't only a plot device in this movie cause the description isn't giving me hope.
Old 05-13-2017, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hm.. I do hope there is more to this than just that as well. It doesn't sound too interesting to me.
Old 05-14-2017, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I got a Hunger Games vibe from it minus the dystopian part.
Old 05-14-2017, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I got a Hunger Games vibe from it minus the dystopian part.
Yes that is a good comparison of it.
Old 05-15-2017, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure there's more to it. That's just a brief synopsis.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread