Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2016, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing. Will read it later.
Old 04-27-2016, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dan talks about the Gender Pay Gap that still exists

Daniel Radcliffe on film's gender pay gap: 'How can this still be happening?' | Film | The Guardian
Old 04-28-2016, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dan should start his own studio so he can pay women equally.
Old 04-28-2016, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep it still exists sadly.
Old 04-29-2016, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure he would. I'm sure alot of people would.
Old 04-29-2016, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I never saw the original Ghostbusters, but I'll see the new one so studios realize films starring women are popular
Old 05-25-2016, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-27-2016, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Go Michael Caine for still doing his thing at 80+
Old 06-01-2016, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Daniel Radcliffe reluctant to watch ‘Harry Potter’ play in London | Inquirer Entertainment
Old 06-02-2016, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

They marvel at your concentration.

I get really annoyed with actors who talk about eyeline stuff. Like, I saw an actor once single out a crew member. They stopped the scene. He went like, “You just moved—and it ruined the take.”

The whole time, I was thinking, this guy is an actor who works onstage like most of us do. If a phone goes off or something happens, you carry on, concentrate and act around it.

reminds me of the Christian Bale incident
Old 06-06-2016, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

New GQ article:

The Daniel Radcliffe Interview: On His Journey From Harry Potter to Farting Corpse Movies | GQ
Old 06-26-2016, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Daniel Radcliffe is pointing out the parallels between the United Kingdom’s recent vote to leave the European Union and the rise of Donald Trump as the presumptive GOP candidate in the United States — and has strong opinions about both.
“It’s the worst kind of nationalism, the worst kind of patriotism, and it’s scary as s—,” Radcliffe said about both situations in a recent interview with Vulture. The “Harry Potter” actor currently stars in “Swiss Army Man,” a.k.a. the “farting corpse movie,” and has previously been an open supporter of the “Remain” camp in the controversial Brexit issue.
He also is in rehearsals for play “Privacy,” inspired by Edward Snowden and focused on the protection of personal information in the digital age. Radcliffe said the play does not mention Trump currently, but commented on what a presidency with the former reality TV star might look like.
“I think it’s interesting to view it all through the lens of you’re potentially going to get Donald Trump as your president,” he said. “Can you trust him to not use that stuff in a way that is not petty and belligerent?”
The actor also talked about “Swiss Army Man,” which prompted walk-outs when it debuted at Sundance in January. He revealed that his co-star, Paul Dano, even recorded his own farts for the sound mix of the movie.
“I remember reading the log line and being like, ‘This is either going to be the stupidest movie ever or it’s going to be amazing,‘” he said of the divisive film.
“Swiss Army Man” is currently in theaters.
Variety.com
Old 06-26-2016, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
‘This is either going to be the stupidest movie ever or it’s going to be amazing,‘” he said of the divisive film.
It makes me chuckle that he still wanted to do it even though it could potentially be the dumbest movie ever.

Last edited by LilMouse; 06-27-2016 at 07:20 AM
Old 06-27-2016, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Gotta give it to him. He doesn't care about box office intake. He only follows his passion and what makes him happy.
Old 06-27-2016, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wish we all had that luxury