Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2015, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

For UK viewers only I guess
BBC iPlayer - The Radio 1 Breakfast Show with Nick Grimshaw - Daniel Radcliffe and James McAvoy
Old 11-30-2015, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I hate when regions are excluded. Everyone should be allowed to watch.
Old 12-02-2015, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Video interview with Dan on BBC Breakfast
Daniel Radcliffe on new role in Victor Frankenstein film - BBC News
Old 12-02-2015, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Video interview with Dan on BBC Breakfast
Daniel Radcliffe on new role in Victor Frankenstein film - BBC News
Old 12-04-2015, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dane out of College Republicans
George MacKay to Replace Dane DeHaan in ‘Young Americans’ – See more at: https://www.thewrap.com/george-mackay-to-replace-dane-dehaan-in-young-americans-exclusive/#sthash.ido9uBOq.dpuf Dane DeHaan Dane-DeHaan.org // Dane DeHaan Daily
Old 12-04-2015, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

NOOOO but I wanted to see Dane & Dan reunited!
Old 12-06-2015, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I did too. They make a great duo. I wonder if this means Dan will pull out too.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

IDK. He hasn't pulled out of the Brooklyn Bridge movie and that's changed cast members and is having difficulty getting made. He might stick it out and do something else with Dane.
Old 01-24-2016, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dan's opinion on the OscarsSoWhite debacle

Daniel Radcliffe Weighs in on Oscar Boycott: It's Already Been Effective | E! Online

Quote:
"I suppose in a way it's already been effective because there has been a reaction in terms of the Academy working on changing their policy. "It's the start of a conversation that feels like we shouldn't need anymore because particularly in this industry, we think of ourselves as being liberal [and] very progressive. "We need to put our money where our mouth is."
Old 01-24-2016, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

his statement was one of the better statements.
Old 01-29-2016, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Daniel Radcliffe on 'liking to do weird stuff' in Swiss Army Man and returning to blockbusters for a 'script worth doing' | Features | Culture | The Independent
Old 01-30-2016, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I had no idea Zoe and Paul Dano were dating. So she had a double reason to show up to the event.

Dan's guts to do weird films is what will keep him making movies for a long time.
Old 01-30-2016, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I had no idea Zoe and Paul Dano were dating. So she had a double reason to show up to the event.

Dan's guts to do weird films is what will keep him making movies for a long time.
Old 01-30-2016, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really do love that Dan does like to do films that are "weird" since I think those will always be out there while block busters with good scripts are harder to come by.
Old 01-31-2016, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm kinda always waiting to hear what out of the box movie he'll be doing next.