Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2017, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure where this happened but good on Dan for helping out a stranger!
Old 07-15-2017, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, good on Dan. I hadn't heard anything about the situation.
Old 07-19-2017, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's now caught on on social media. And his rep did confirm he was there.
Old 07-19-2017, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

A true hero and good soul.
Old 10-01-2017, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dan to appear on the Simpsons again!
Quote:
Seasons 29 of The Simpsons will kick off tomorrow, 1st October 2017 at 8 pm ET/PT on FOX and this time Daniel has a cameo role playing himself. Talking about this you might remember the photo Hank Azaria shared on Facebook back in June which I have added below.

Entertainment Weekly talked with Al Jean, executive producer of The Simpsons, and he revealed the following info.
Daniel Radcliffe returns to the show to cameo as himself in an episode about Bart using Sun Tzu's The Art of War to destroy Homer. "They go to a Minecraft-like convention and Daniel is there wearing a costume," explains Jean. "That’s how people like him go to conventions without being seen, and Homer unmasks him, and he gets torn to shreds."
It hasn't been released yet in which episode Daniel will appear.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope his ep ends up on youtube so I can watch it.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Steve Buscemi In, Owen Wilson Out as TBS’ Daniel Radcliffe-Led Comedy Miracle Workers Recasts Co-Lead – TVLine
Quote:
It seems God had a different plan for Miracle Workers.

TVLine has learned that TBS’ forthcoming heaven-set anthology comedy — starring Harry Potter himself Daniel Radcliffe as a dutiful angel — has recast the role of the Lord Almighty, with Boardwalk Empire‘s Steve Buscemi stepping in for Owen Wilson.

Last Spring, TBS handed a seven-episode order to the Lorne Michaels-produced series, which finds Radcliffe playing Craig, a low level angel responsible for handling all of humanity’s prayers. Buscemi will assume the role of Craig’s boss, God, who has pretty much checked out to focus on his favorite hobbies. To prevent Earth’s destruction, Craig must achieve his most impossible miracle to date.

A TBS rep confirmed the recast, but declined to provide a reason for the switch. A source, meanwhile, tells TVLine that the decision was Wilson’s.

Although Buscemi is best known for his dramatic work on Boardwalk Empire and The Sopranos, he boasts an extensive comedy resume, most recently appearing opposite Louis C.K. in the web series Horace and Pete. Additional credits include 30 Rock, Portlandia and The Simpsons.

Miracle Workers is slated to debut in 2018.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Steve Buscemi In, Owen Wilson Out as TBS’ Daniel Radcliffe-Led Comedy Miracle Workers Recasts Co-Lead – TVLine
Quote:
It seems God had a different plan for Miracle Workers.

TVLine has learned that TBS’ forthcoming heaven-set anthology comedy — starring Harry Potter himself Daniel Radcliffe as a dutiful angel — has recast the role of the Lord Almighty, with Boardwalk Empire‘s Steve Buscemi stepping in for Owen Wilson.

Last Spring, TBS handed a seven-episode order to the Lorne Michaels-produced series, which finds Radcliffe playing Craig, a low level angel responsible for handling all of humanity’s prayers. Buscemi will assume the role of Craig’s boss, God, who has pretty much checked out to focus on his favorite hobbies. To prevent Earth’s destruction, Craig must achieve his most impossible miracle to date.

A TBS rep confirmed the recast, but declined to provide a reason for the switch. A source, meanwhile, tells TVLine that the decision was Wilson’s.

Although Buscemi is best known for his dramatic work on Boardwalk Empire and The Sopranos, he boasts an extensive comedy resume, most recently appearing opposite Louis C.K. in the web series Horace and Pete. Additional credits include 30 Rock, Portlandia and The Simpsons.

Miracle Workers is slated to debut in 2018.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

A Dan-Steve pairing sounds more interesting to me than Dan-Owen, so I'm not really disappointed by the recast.
Old 10-22-2017, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah me neither. I think it could be very interesting.
Old 10-22-2017, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Just a few more months and we'll get to see it
Old 10-23-2017, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Guns Akimbo starring Daniel Radcliffe is now set to start filming in Jan 2018 in Germany and Ireland. #GunsAkimbo
Looks like he’s going to be once again very busy.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

So this project is going to look beautiful considering the filming locations.
Old 12-23-2017, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Exciting stuff!
Old 12-23-2017, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

it's finally filming.