Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2006, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dan's Music Thread #2

Hey! This thread is to discuss all the music that Dan likes. He likes The Killers, Franz Ferdinand, Modest Mouse, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, The Dogs, and I can go on and on. This man is just right on with his music taste! He likes really good guitar rock, mostly.
heaven85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

This thread needs some love.

Here's a new article about one his favourite bands Hold Steady and how influential Dan is in getting their music heard.
The Hold Steady: You may think we're uncool, but Harry Potter begs to differ| Showbiz | This is London

Quote:
They have made four lavishly acclaimed albums, supported their heroes The Rolling Stones and received a glowing testimony from Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe, who recently called them 'the best band this year by far' in a magazine interview.

'Those comments from Daniel Radcliffe were really great for us,' says Craig. 'They were picked up by magazines in the U.S. and even got me into some UK tabloids.

'The whole thing was really eye-opening. I thought that we were doing pretty well, but it made me realise we're not famous to the same extent as Daniel - not yet anyway.'
Old 07-19-2008, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I totally forgot about this thread. Thanks for the love.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

Whoa, this thread really does need some love!!

Thanks for the article. It's hard to believe how much influence Dan already has in the music world.

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Leo-4-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know. I think that's cool.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Avenue singer turned down Harry Potter part

6/08/2008

Quote:
Hunky boyband Avenue may have been chucked off X Factor a couple of years ago but it hasn't done them any harm.

In fact, things are going so well singer Scott Clarke had to turn down a part in the most recent Harry Potter movie.

Scott, 23, was in the first film but band commitments meant he was unable to take part in the latest one.

"Once the album is done I'll send a copy along to Daniel Radcliffe - perhaps we can get him for one of our videos in the future," he said.

Sounds wizard.
Avenue singer turned down Harry Potter part - mirror.co.uk

Boyband and Dan? Never going to happen friends.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

LOL. Well -- it's the thought that counts?

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 08-08-2008, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

True. But if only they knew how much he loathes pop music. But you know, even if they asked him he'd probably say "I'm flattered but I can't do my schedule." He wouldn't be cruel about it.

Last edited by baileycat; 08-12-2008 at 03:56 AM
baileycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Oh, I'm sure he wouldn't be.

Old 08-12-2008, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder if Dan will find the time to see any cool indie bands play while in New York.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

One of Dan's favourites is suppose to be on Conan the same night as he is. Hold Steady. I bet he's really stoked about that!
Old 08-22-2008, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Hehe, I'm sure he's thrilled he'll be on with them!

Old 08-22-2008, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think he must be stoked too.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

He praised them and even said that they were one of his favorite bands while he was on. So sweet of him!

Old 09-04-2008, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

If anyone saw the whole show, you could see the band after their set was done, they looked over to where Dan was and gave a salute. I thought that was pretty cool.
Reply   Post New Thread