Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm sorry, I don't remember. I'm sure someone in here does.
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-03-2005, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't remember but yeah I hope somebody else does.
Old 10-03-2005, 04:23 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm listening to "Fix You" By Coldplay right now. Whom Dan also likes.
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-03-2005, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alea
I remember seeing a picture of Dan with a Killers shirt on somewhere.. ::goes to find::
OMG NO WAY!

Was he wearing the Official Hot Fuss shirt? Or just the black one with The Killers lights logo?

Was he wearing the awesome green one Ronnie wears?

Or was he wearing the blue one...becuase if it was blue, his eyes would pop out, and he'd look hot...

I wonder whether Dan wears eyeliner to rock concerts.

~Belle, who'd DIE if she saw Dan in the black Hot Fuss shirt in eyeliner...

(voteforthekillers!)
Old 10-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tracy
I suppose this is the right place to ask this. Do you remember a while ago Dan said something about the band McFly (who I personally think are a great band, btw)? I can't remember what Dan said now? Anyone remember? I also remember hearing something about McFly saying something back but I never did find out what it was. I can't actually imagine the McFly boys saying anything really mean because they all seem so sweet.

So, yeah, anyone remember what was said? Just curious.
Tracy: I remember also that I read something like that. Dan were talking about that Band Mcfly..(that you meation) I think, it is article that Daniel did from that "British Newspaper's NME "New Music Express" back in June.

I recalled: Dan were "Rantiing" and complainting.about Mcfly, they are worst band and some people doesn't know "bad music" when they hear it.

I dont know what that band "Mcfly" said to Dan though.

I hope it helps..
Old 10-04-2005, 08:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Uh Oh, Alea, you got Belle started.

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-04-2005, 08:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrHerm4ver
Tracy: I remember also that I read something like that. Dan were talking about that Band Mcfly..(that you meation) I think, it is article that Daniel did from that "British Newspaper's NME "New Music Express" back in June.

I recalled: Dan were "Rantiing" and complainting.about Mcfly, they are worst band and some people doesn't know "bad music" when they hear it.

I dont know what that band "Mcfly" said to Dan though.

I hope it helps..
Thanks! I never found out what McFly said about Dan (if they said anything that is).
Old 10-04-2005, 08:53 AM
Addicted Fan

I LOVE your avie Tracy!

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-04-2005, 09:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadlyn
I LOVE your avie Tracy!
Me too! It was made by Anna-Liisa.

I love yours too!
Old 10-04-2005, 10:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks! It was made by my friend Carlen.

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-04-2005, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tracy
Thanks! I never found out what McFly said about Dan (if they said anything that is).
I hope they didn't said some "Bad" about Dan. Well Dan did...so?...

love your icon too(Tracy) sexy....and you too..(Chadlyn) that is most funniest..
Old 10-04-2005, 11:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks Caroline!

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he also likes Hard-Fi, which are a really good band

Icon by sourburst
Old 10-04-2005, 11:46 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh yea, and he likes Coldplay and Weezer. He said he always brings a bunch of Cd's with him when he comes here, to the States.

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-04-2005, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well um... interesting topic. In chinese music some singers aren't good singers but the writers are good but they are still very very popular so for me it's not difficult to think that people don't know bad music they just can't see it.