Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2005, 08:00 AM
Addicted Fan

Dans Music Thread #1

Hey! This thread is to discuss all the music that Dan likes. He likes The Killers, Franz Ferdinand, Modest Mouse, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, The Dogs, and I can go on and on. This man is just right on with his music taste! He likes really good guitar rock, mostly.
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-01-2005, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

Dan plays the bass, right?

I like Modest Mouse
Old 10-01-2005, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Oh Oh Oh!

Dan LOVES THE KILLERS!

What do you guys wanna know about them? I can go on on and about them. Doesd anybody want any song recs? Pics? Links to their sites?

If you're going to start off with The Killers, before you hit the b-sides and newer stuff I suggest you check out Hot Fuss. Try to find the US Limited Edition Version as it has the most songs.

And once you get obsessed, go vote for their board!

Make Dan happy.

~Belle
Old 10-01-2005, 12:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Here we go...this is Belle for anyone that doesn't know her.
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-01-2005, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Yes. I'm Belle.

And I'm telling you, Dan's really into his music and it's one of the most important things to him! And He *loves* The Killers. There was this one UK interview that Ronnie (the drummer of thhe band) did where they asked himif he'd seen any good films recently, and he replied "Prisoner of Azkaban" and the interviewer said "Really? You know Dan Radcliffe, the boy who plays Harry Potter, really loves your band. He's obsessed! He was just gushing about you the other day!"

And Ronnie was all flattered...

I love them. I'm so happy Dan finally got to see them live, because they rock!

~Belle
Old 10-01-2005, 12:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Aww, that's soo cute! I really hope The Killers make it to the premiere of GOF when Dan invites them. They could all take a picture together! And they can give Dan a guitar and they can all pretend they're playing it!

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-01-2005, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Do you think Dan would invite them?

I wonder if the Killers would actually go. They're having problems with their PR person...and after this month I think The Killers are going on a break.

I bet Dave and Ronnie would go. Dave loves films! And Ronnie loves the HP films.

~Belle
Old 10-01-2005, 12:39 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm sure Dan would invite them. He invites all his fave bands. He invited them the last time but they couldn't come. That would be awesome if they go.

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

The Killers HAVE to go tis year. I would love to see them mroe press stuff in the US!

Island Records hasn't been treating them they way they should.

If I get to chat with the band next week, I'll randomly mention it and see what they say, and I'll let y'all know.

~Belle
Old 10-01-2005, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Rocking and Rad-Danny!!

He got most exciting and cool taste in music. I love most of band that he likes. The Killer, ColdPlay and Modest Mouse..etc.

yes..I think we all know "Belle" she is crazy/H/hr/D/E/Dan's lady..that always talking, raving about that band that could "Kill" for their music.
Old 10-01-2005, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OOOOOOOH DAN LOVES THE KILLERS! Who everyone should vote for, by the way.

He has great taste in music
Old 10-01-2005, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

I know! Dan would want you to vote. He really would.

But yeah. I really hope I meet them again this week. I've been working so hard for them...GOD PLEASE!

~Belle
Old 10-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

OMG you guys are obsessed with The Killers

I already voted for Incubus... They're one of my favorite bands
Old 10-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

I don't know if Dan likes Incubus, but oh well...

I still suggest you check out The Killers if you haven't already. Here's a list of their songs"

Smile Like You Mean It
Mr.Brightside
Somebody Told Me
All These Things That I've Done
Jenny Was a Friend of Mine
Midnight Show
Indie Rock and Roll
The Ballad of Michael Valentine
On Top
Under the Gun
Change Your Mind
Andy You're a Star

Download down the list. And that's just Hot Fuss. If you like those, I'll post their B-Sides/Newer stuff.

~Belle
Everything Will Be Allright
Old 10-01-2005, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Incubus is cool Dan probably likes them too!