Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2005, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Katka!!! I'm tired. Studying for a quiz tomorrow.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven85
That's awesome Rach. Is the movie really connected to Firefly? I wasn't sure. That's awesome that you wnet to the premiere already.
It takes place with the same cast & characters about six months after the end of the series, but Joss wrote the setup so that anyone can understand who everyone is without annoying the fans by repeating stuff! It's really well done

50 minutes til I have to leave to go catch my train! This is even more exciting than the Edinburgh premiere, 'cause this is a REAL premiere in Leicester Square. I never thought I'd get to go to one of those!
Old 10-05-2005, 01:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Hey Katka!!! I'm tired. Studying for a quiz tomorrow.
Hey Lina I'm really tired cause I had a class at 7:30 a.m. (and I stayed up really late last night becuase of reading fanfiction) And I have a quizz, too in about an hour and I still don't feel like studying for it.

Hey Rach! Have fun at the premiere!

The time has come to watch Smallville. Join the 2009 Smallville Marathon!
Old 10-05-2005, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's awesome Rach!! Have fun. Let us know how it goes.

Katka- 7:30? That's early. Good luck on the quiz. I love fanfiction. What kind of fanfiction do you read?
Old 10-05-2005, 01:13 AM
Master Fan

I could go for some japanese food. Mmm chicken teriyaki! who's with me?!
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 10-05-2005, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm with you. I love Japanese food.
Old 10-05-2005, 01:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Katka- 7:30? That's early. Good luck on the quiz. I love fanfiction. What kind of fanfiction do you read?
I only read Harry/Draco fanfiction and then there is Cassandra Claire and her trilogy

I've never eaten Japanese food! What is it like? Is it mostly sweet or spicy, or...?

The time has come to watch Smallville. Join the 2009 Smallville Marathon!
Old 10-05-2005, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Have fun at the premiere Rach dear No doubt i'll read all about it on your LJ!

How are we all today?
Old 10-05-2005, 06:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm with you. I love Japanese food.
Sweet, I will swing by wherever you live and we can be on our way!

*hopes that you live in Chicago cuz swinging anywhere else isn't going to happen* lol

If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 10-05-2005, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

I think I failed two exams this morning.

In other news, I just ate a really delicious albeit odd chicken-vegetablepasta concotion my mum made.

Hmmm...I want tuna salad.

~Belle
Old 10-05-2005, 12:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Rach! That's so awesome that you're going to LONDON! Leicester Square? That's where the HP premiere is gonna be! Hope you have a great time! Belle, sorry about your exams. *wants chinese food*
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-05-2005, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Hello all

How are you all on this Wednesday evening?

I still have this crappy sore throat but other than that I am fine.... going to lay on the couch and watch Lost tonight
Old 10-05-2005, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry to hear about the exams Belle Hopefully they turned out better than you thought

It was Lost for me too tonight. But series 1 because i'm in the UK. It was Claire's episode tonight - really enjoyed. Emelie De Raven is so sweet.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Aw, YellowMustang, sorry about the sore throat. I'm doing ok. Tomorrow I have early release from school and no school on Friday!
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-05-2005, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

God.. I feel like I missed so much. I hate having to work..

But on a OT note, I'm SO excited about this new Draco/Hermione network me and a couple other girls are creating! It's turning out so well! Very Squeeish.