Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2007, 02:21 AM
Addicted Fan

danradcliffe.com has the video to download now, btw.
Old 03-24-2007, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just watched it. How can he just be 17? Not possible.

It was so adorable and funny. He clearly isn't apprehensive to talk about ANYTHING. And neither is Jonathan for that matter.

Good to know they've changed the seating apparatus for the filming of the flying scenes. Wouldn't want to interfer with Dan's future children making ablilities now would they.

Off to watch it again.

ETA : Tracy, was there any part of the interview that was cut out? If you can remember.

ETA (again) youtube has it up now too!

Last edited by baileycat; 03-24-2007 at 05:37 AM
Old 03-24-2007, 07:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah hes pretty honest huh haha

Hes really funny though he doesnt care about making fun of himself at all
Old 03-24-2007, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Which makes him so loveable.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileycat (View Post)
Just watched it. How can he just be 17? Not possible.

ETA : Tracy, was there any part of the interview that was cut out? If you can remember.
Nothing really major - just like incidental stuff which was still good though. Dan mentioned that people think being an actor (in a play) is really hard work when in reality it's a couple of hours an evening and then he sits at home all day watching the Cricket World Cup on TV and reading books of interesting facts - he mentioned a couple of the facts when prompted by Jonathan Ross - when talking about the interesting facts he mentioned that he loved the show "QI" and when JR suggested he should go on "QI" Dan was like "yes please" and looked pleadingly at the camera (in the hope that host Stephen Fry might be watching). During the bit when he mentioned that his Mum is short, JR made a crack about her being medically short and Dan asked him if he'd seen a show on TV about dwarves - then he and JR talked about that for a little while.

Towards the end of the interview JR made some comment about how kids today speak and Dan said that his friends always text him with text speak and that he texts them back with everything written out in full, with correct grammar and punctuation - apparently, his friends find that particularly annoying.

I think that was pretty much it - I was actually surprised about how much of Dans interview actually made the final edit. Most of the cool and important stuff was left in there (I was surprised they left the bit when Dan apologised for picking the sofa in. That moment really amused me).

Seriously, everything they got with Dan on Thursday night was good stuff - only the stuff that wasn't really relevant to what he was promoting was edited out.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

wow tracy ur very lucky! My mom told me he was on the show , glad i didnt miss it! great intervire it was!
Old 03-24-2007, 01:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

I just turned it on and it was like heres Daniel Radcliffe so I decided to watch it
Old 03-24-2007, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that recap Tracy. The combination of the couch 'molesting' and him talking about his downtime is really endearing.

That and his polite "Thank you very much, indeed" reply every single time.

LOVE HIM.
Old 03-24-2007, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Dan + Jonathan Ross = OTP
Old 03-24-2007, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting.
Old 03-25-2007, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's officially confirmed that December Boys WILL be released in the US on September 14th in limited release. Then Wide on the 28th of September.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileycat (View Post)
Thanks for that recap Tracy. The combination of the couch 'molesting' and him talking about his downtime is really endearing.

That and his polite "Thank you very much, indeed" reply every single time.

LOVE HIM.
Oh I know, you don't get many guys who are polite like that. Hes too adorable.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

His parents should take most of the credit for that. They sure raised him well.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dan's a national treasure candidate!

The telegraph has nominated him with this...
Quote:
Daniel Radcliffe - He could have stayed Harry Potter but his brave leap into theatre has gained him great reviews and his deference to his senior co-stars, shows him to be a well-brought up little treasure.
Awe. Damn straight he's a national treasure. Took them long enough to see that.

Also, Entertainment Weekly will be doing a special HP mag this week so get ready to see new Dan! Or I should say Harry.

The article is up now. Harry Potter exclusive
Here's the intro...
Quote:
''The other day, there were all these guests at the studio,'' says Radcliffe. It's a mid-September day in 2006, and he's in the thick of shooting movie No. 5, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. ''They walked past me, and a friend of mine overheard one of them saying, 'He's much shorter in real life, isn't he?' Then I walked past them again, and another one said, 'God, yeah, you're right. He is shorter.''' Radcliffe grins. ''Oh, shut up!... You have to laugh, really,'' he says. He seems to mention it mainly out of a polite concern that he'd hate to disappoint anyone. ''If you could start your article with the words 'He's much taller in person than I expected' that would be fantastic.''

Last edited by baileycat; 03-30-2007 at 05:45 AM
Old 03-30-2007, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's awesome. Thanks for posting.