Old 02-15-2007, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

There's a new interview with the director of Equus at the Equus thread
Old 02-16-2007, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the update.
Old 02-17-2007, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Our Equus thread as many fantastic reviews from Dan's first preview performance. All very positive!

There's also a new OotP pic of Harry at the HP thread.
Old 02-17-2007, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome Amy. I was going to post but you beat me to it.
Old 02-18-2007, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

More Equus reviews today!

As well...
Quote:
WB supports Daniel
As of late, many British tabloids have falsely reported that Warner Bros. is displeased with Daniel Radcliffe's decision to peform in the play Equus. A WB spokesperson has, in response to these claims, issued the following statement:

"Daniel Radcliffe is an extremely talented actor, as well as a great collaborator and friend to Warner Bros. Pictures. We've had great experiences working with him on our films and fully support him in the artistic choices he makes as an actor."
Old 02-19-2007, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Here's a new article about Dan. Horse Sense from Harry Potter

Nothing that we don't already know but there a couple of little tidbit I enjoyed.

Quote:
Radcliffe is also no stranger to musical theatre, thanks to the passion of his parents. “I remember we always used to have Chicago playing when we went to the seaside,” he said. “There’s this song in which the women go on about how they killed their husbands, which terrified me.”

Equus will be a genuine test of Radcliffe’s versatility. If he convinces critics and audiences that he can work magic without a wand, there will be no stopping him.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cool.
Old 02-21-2007, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

New Equus reviews, pics and video.

December Boys thread has a new tidbit aswell.
Old 02-25-2007, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

New Equus stuff!
Old 02-26-2007, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dan is the 2nd richest under 21 star

Quote:
Forbes has released another list, this time of "Young Hollywood's Top-Earning Stars." Dan Radcliffe is ranked at the number two spot, with the magazine saying Dan earned $13 million (USD) for his role in the upcoming Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Additional quotage:

Estimated earnings: $13 million
Profession: Actor

Wizardry and witchcraft have never been an especially lucrative field. Not so for this British teen. His salary for portraying Harry Potter in the film adaptations of J.K. Rowling's wildly successful novels has reportedly increased fiftyfold since The Sorcerer's Stone in 2001. (He is rumored to get a slice of merchandising revenues off the next flick.) Radcliffe's pared-down performance in the British stage revival of "Equus"--he appears nude at one point--is already cultivating him legions of, ahem, more-mature fans.
He was beat out by the Olsen twins and their empire.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's cool.
Old 02-27-2007, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Equus opens today with raves! New Opening Night pics and reviews at the Equus thread!
Old 03-02-2007, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

From Page at dr.co.uk ~ It's Official!
Quote:
I am pleased to inform you that it has been confirmed for us by Dan's Publicist that Dan has, in fact, signed on for the last two Harry Potter films. Dan will begin filming in September on Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. He has also signed on to return and reprise his role as Harry in the very last film, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. This will "mark a place" in history for Dan and fulfill his wishes as he stated more than three years ago that he would like to portray "Harry" in all of the films.

As you know, it had been speculated in the media that Dan may not return to reprise the role of Harry after it had been published by several media outlets that Warner Bros. were upset with Dan's latest career choice in EQUUS. Warner Brothers quickly put that speculation to rest, and published an official press release confirming they were completely supportive of Dan's projects.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so psyched!!!! It wouldn't be the same without him.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Several actors from the Harry Potter films are to be part of an effort in the UK to introduce students to a wider spectrum and knowledge about films. A new initiative has now been launched in the UK called "Film Club" and actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Alan Rickman (Severus Snape), Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy,) and John Hurt (Mr. Ollivander) are all lending their support to this endeavor that will allow students to watch a variety of films and learn more about them. According to Variety, Dan Radcliffe and John Hurt have also volunteered to visit schools to help the students as well.
source ~ tlc.com

Can you imagine Dan at your school? The chaos, the fangirls.

But how cool is it that he's volunteered to do this.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top