Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2006, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cool. Thanks for the info.
Old 06-25-2006, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Queens Handbag video is over at dr.com. Check it out! Prepare yourself to mop up alot of drool.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah!!! I will check it out tomorrow.
Old 06-26-2006, 05:51 AM
Total Fan

Guys, I'm in the process of uploading screencaps from the Harry Potter bit that was on the Queen's Children's Party. It's frame-by-frame and all the pics will be 720 x 576.

Here's a promo.

You can find them here. I'll have zip files up too later today since there's tons of images.

I'll also upload images of Rupert, Emma, and Matthew as zip files.

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 06-26-2006, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's sweet of you to post that Fez. Thanks! Still drooling btw.
Old 06-26-2006, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

Wonderful cap, Fez! Thanks for doing this!

I loved the little sketch, Dan and Rupert looked wonderful! I just can't say the same for Matthew... that do is just awful! *shudder* Emma was her usual pretty self and very 'Hermione'!

Looking forward to the rest of the caps!
Old 06-26-2006, 08:52 AM
Total Fan

Okay, I'm still uploading the Hermione zip files (should be done in ten minutes) but everything else is up!

Screencaps & Zip Files from the Queen's Childrens Party

Also I've been uploading more chapters from GoF the last few days and the caps from chapters 18 & 19 are up - that is the bathtub scene and the second task.

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 06-26-2006, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcybennett
Wonderful cap, Fez! Thanks for doing this!

I loved the little sketch, Dan and Rupert looked wonderful! I just can't say the same for Matthew... that do is just awful! *shudder* Emma was her usual pretty self and very 'Hermione'!

Looking forward to the rest of the caps!

I have to agree about Matt. But when you see Emma, Rupert and Matt in the pics with them sitting infront of the Queen, I LOVE his hair there. So maybe he just combed it neater for the skit. If Neville were to wear his hair like this would he still be considered Neville-ish? I personally, like it better this way.

ETA:

New Pic on the set of OotP!

This is most likely with them in costume too. So I guess Harry still has the POA shirt. Looks similar anyway.

Last edited by baileycat; 07-04-2006 at 06:09 AM
Old 06-26-2006, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks so much for posting all of these pictures!!!!!
Old 07-02-2006, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I wanted to mention last week that I saw another episode of Extras on Wednesday. Again I almost missed it and only caught it while flipping through.

It was the one with Kate Winslet and it was sooo funny. She was in a film where she was playing a nun. And while offstage she would part phone sex advice to the female lead character, I haven't caught her name yet. Anyway, if you could have heard what was coming out of KW's mouth! I can't imagine what they've got in store for Dan.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

That sounds so awesome!!! I will so have to catch an episode soon. I can't wait to see what they have Dan do as well.
Old 07-04-2006, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

So it appears that Dan should be back to work on the OotP set soon. At the very latest he'll be working along side Richard Griffiths (Vernon Dursley) to film the Privet Drive scene the week of July 18th according to Mugglenet anyway.

ETA:

Dan has won yet another award! Source ~ DR.co.uk

Quote:
In the May issue of Popstar Magazine, you had the chance to vote for Dan for the "Best Actor" category in Popstar's Poptastic Awards. Dan won the award for "Best Actor" at the Fifth Annual Poptastic Awards presented by Popstar Magazine! Here's what Dan had to say:

"Thank you so much for these awards - it really does mean a lot to me and everyone here at the production. We're all huge fans of Popstar! Magazine and truly appreciate how much you and your readers have supported the Harry Potter films over the years. Thank you again. Best Actor and Best Movie... what an honor!"

Dan won both the online mail in vote and also the online vote! Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire also won the "Best Movie" category.
Sweet of him to thank the readers personally.

Last edited by baileycat; 07-04-2006 at 06:12 PM
Old 07-04-2006, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's awesome news!!!! He won another award. That is so sweet of him to thank his fans. He is awesome.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

from HPANA.com

More info about Dan on Extras

Quote:
Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe was scheduled to appear on the HBO and BBC Two television comedy show 'Extras.' Joining Daniel will be fellow actor Warrick Davis (Prof. Flitwick), who states on his web site that he has just finished filming his scenes for the show with Daniel.

I have just finished a fun three days of filming on the set of Ricky Gervais' comedy Extras.

In episode three, I play myself, albeit an overly exaggerated version. The episode also features 'Harry Potter' actor, Daniel Radcliffe. Both Daniel and I show a very different side of our true characters!
Still no air date yet. But we'll keep you posted.

I'm so excited that Warrick Davis is co-staring with him. This should be very entertaining.
Old 07-07-2006, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Congrats to Dan for his Popstar Award and for awarding GoF one as well! It's a wonderful thing for everyone involved in the making of the film, as I'm sure Dan would say.

His guest spot on 'Extras' sounds really cool... and with Warrick there too... double the pleasure, double the fun!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread