Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2005, 08:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattysan
Ok this is what happened that night, just for the ones who never read those journals of a few girls who attended the after party premier:

After all the cast and whoever was there had dinner, these girls spotted Dan close to the staircase, then they saw Emma walking towards Dan, she grabbed his arm and took him to the bathroom, they were there for a bout 10 to 15 minutes, when they came out, both of them were giggling, they went straight to the second floor where the dance area was.

Now this quote is from a kid who also attended the after party, and recounts what happened in the dance floor:
If that was me that saw them go into the bathroom, I would have gone in there too after 5 mins the most!! I would have just use the 'ooppss..sorry but I really have to pee' excuse

what?! inquiring minds wanna know what they're doing in there..
*~*~*
Certified Granger Geek
DFC'er #118
Auror 265
Old 10-07-2005, 08:10 AM
Loyal Fan

baileycat-haha.. yeah.. we shouldn't resort to violence..hehe.. btw, i like your icon.. it's pretty...
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 10-07-2005, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, I mean, they just really like each other, don't they. I mean, they could have done something for school in there, right? Maybe they had a biology test the next day
I think, they snogged. Because if I was her boyfriend, I would've kicked Dan's ass, but apparently nothing happened, right?

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 10-07-2005, 08:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Beholder, nice scenario! Pattysan, thanks for that. I don't think I've read that before. *waits for GOF premiere to come* What's today? The 7th?
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-07-2005, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Catrina~
dawnie - your avi is gorgeous!

That's what i'd like to know! A guy and girl in the SAME bathroom for 15 minutes? Oh that's not suspicious at all! [/sarcasm]
we already answer that..(Cat) they are 1. Singing 2. Snogging 3. both!!
Old 10-07-2005, 09:53 AM
Addicted Fan

These two are funny.
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

who are funny?...
Old 10-07-2005, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

Hey chadlyn, I really like your avi, it's a great idea ^.-

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 10-07-2005, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

I love yours..(Lynn)... "Gotcha!!"
Old 10-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

OMG i loove Dan/Emma~!! i think one reason so many people like H/Hr is because Dan/Emma have so much chemistry on screen ;o) uhh i just LOVE all those pics from teh POA premires. holding hands and dancing-- too cute =O)
Old 10-07-2005, 01:16 PM
Loyal Fan

I can't wait for the premiere pics...I hope Dan and Emma give us some more handholding and maybe a kiss! I doubt it, though, the kiss anyway. If they are close they sure like to keep it a secret. But of course their body language says it all!!!! Brother/sister...yeah, right. We stopped believing that a while ago!

Interesting, though, that you never hear about Dan or Emma having a boyfriend/girlfriend. Well, there was that one little rumour about Emma but it didn't go anywhere. And Emma is so lying when she says it would be awkward to kiss Dan. I don't believe that for a minute. But she's right that there are a lot of girls who would KILL to kiss Dan. She just doesn't want those fangirls to hate her. I wouldn't ever hate her for kissing Dan or anything else she wanted to do with him! I love Emma, too, and would love to see her and Dan as a couple! But then again, I'm not 16 and don't even dream of having a romance with Dan. I, unfortunately, am old enough to be his mother! But I can still admire him, he's a hot young thing!

~Sharon
JasperAlice
Katniss and Peeta: EPIC love
Old 10-07-2005, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I wouldn't ever hate her for kissing Dan or anything else she wanted to do with him!
The "anything else" part makes me think naughty things I am so going to hell Damn you Dan and Emma - being so adorable should be illegal!
Old 10-07-2005, 03:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Cat, I sent you a pm. Lynn, thanks! I love my avie too!

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-07-2005, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Am gonna go check my PM's now Lyn
Old 10-07-2005, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammergal2004
I can't wait for the premiere pics...I hope Dan and Emma give us some more handholding and maybe a kiss! I doubt it, though, the kiss anyway. If they are close they sure like to keep it a secret. But of course their body language says it all!!!! Brother/sister...yeah, right. We stopped believing that a while ago!

Interesting, though, that you never hear about Dan or Emma having a boyfriend/girlfriend. Well, there was that one little rumour about Emma but it didn't go anywhere. And Emma is so lying when she says it would be awkward to kiss Dan. I don't believe that for a minute. But she's right that there are a lot of girls who would KILL to kiss Dan. She just doesn't want those fangirls to hate her. I wouldn't ever hate her for kissing Dan or anything else she wanted to do with him! I love Emma, too, and would love to see her and Dan as a couple! But then again, I'm not 16 and don't even dream of having a romance with Dan. I, unfortunately, am old enough to be his mother! But I can still admire him, he's a hot young thing!

~Sharon
Sharon..you are genius.. I never agree with you more. about your comment about D/E and that Brother/sister craps.

I just finished reading that article, from TV with Emma. I just want to jump into that interview and slap that Emma's head upside down! you "Silly" girl.

I would screaming at her: You are not fooling anyone..by saying that "bs-brother-stuff" we don't believed your "Brother/bf/very, very good friend-Dan" when he said second time..and we are not going believed you. So stop lying to yourself and go kiss and dance with your "Brother/bf/Dan"

I want to add about Emma's comment: Dan/Rupert is very "Good looking" and every girl would "Kill" to be in my shoe or whatever.

O.k? here is my theory: forget about Rupert. She admit that Dan is "Good looking" and she would "kill" any girl who wanted to kiss "Dan" she would feel "awkward" to do it...(to kill that lucky girl)

how about that?..
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top