Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Very true. Nice excuse! I would just say "Hey, I wanna study you guys." I cannot wait to see what they do at the premiere.
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-06-2005, 07:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I cannot wait to see what they do at the premiere.
I hope they sneak off to the bathroom again to confess their undying love to each other.

Hey I can dream, can't I?

*goes off to plot how they can stalk Daniel and Emma*

~Beholder
Old 10-06-2005, 07:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beholder
I hope they sneak off to the bathroom again to confess their undying love to each other.

Hey I can dream, can't I?

*goes off to plot how they can stalk Daniel and Emma*

~Beholder

Forget about what they're going to do at the premiere.

Fast-forward to them announcing that they're truly dating and fastforward to their engagement announcement/party.

Those two look *so* picture perfect ... and they act like a couple it's quite scary. All the signs are there, seriously! I'm a hopeless romantic.

Dancing Queen!

*icon not mine, credit to maker*
Old 10-06-2005, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadlyn
Is that the same rumor about them sneaking off to the bathroom during the POA afterparty?
Yes. I think it same time when they have that afterparty. I mean what else did they do "Together" in bathroom.? "Singing"

@IoIa: I agree again about your theory about Emma's statement about "R/hr" and D/E being "engagement to each other" at end of all of Hps movie. Good Job.
Old 10-06-2005, 08:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrHerm4ver
I mean what else did they do "Together" in bathroom.?
HAHA, that's a good one, Caroline.

[In the bathroom]

Emma: Dan! What are you doing here? This is the women's restroom!
Daniel: Oh really? Guess I must've ignored the sign.
Emma: So umm...what are you doing in here?
Daniel: What do you think I want to do, sing?
Emma: Er, uh...no, I was hoping that you wanted to, you know, do something else...
Daniel: Exactly. *snogs her*

~Beholder
Wishes the conversation above had been a little more substantial.
Old 10-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Total Fan

Caroline, I agree. Maybe Dan and Emma were snogging in the bathroom.

On a side note, I caught my Sims versions of two people snogging in the bathroom.
Old 10-06-2005, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe there were snogging in the bathroom. Who knows for sure but them?
Old 10-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

They were spotted exiting from the same bathroom, I heard.

~Beholder
Wishes it were true
Ok this is what happened that night, just for the ones who never read those journals of a few girls who attended the after party premier:

After all the cast and whoever was there had dinner, these girls spotted Dan close to the staircase, then they saw Emma walking towards Dan, she grabbed his arm and took him to the bathroom, they were there for a bout 10 to 15 minutes, when they came out, both of them were giggling, they went straight to the second floor where the dance area was.

Now this quote is from a kid who also attended the after party, and recounts what happened in the dance floor:

“Then, music started playing and people started dancing. Well me doing THAT was surely out of the question, since my parents were right there. I just sat in a chair and looked around the place. I saw Ginny (I forget what her real name is) also just standing there, not really doing anything. This is weird, yet awesome, I thought. It felt like I was in a Harry Potter movie, except where everyone is acting like muggles. Characters from Harry Potter were there. Heh. I then tried to find Emma, and I saw her in the back of the room, behind all the other people, with Daniel, telling the DJ what to play. Then, (punish me for saying this), I saw Emma lean her head on Daniel's shoulder. This stuck in my head for a little bit. I tried to convince myself that this is stupid, that I'm not upset. I just stood there, staring at Emma & Daniel dancing together, until soon later when my dad said something in the category of "it's time to go, it's getting late, there's school tomorrow." Bleh. Okay. I…guess…we can…go. My dad thought maybe we should try one more time to get a picture with Daniel, and then he saw him dancing with Emma and he was like: "Ah, I guess it's not necessary. Let the man live." Yep. Daniel sure was living.

And this is from a girl who’s aunt was in charge of doing some of the after party events (her first meeting with Dan was briefly at the entrance of “Radio City Music Hall”) later on she saw Dat again at the after party :

“Finally, I saw Daniel. He was amist a crowd who wanted autographs, and as I reached him, a woman cut me off and I was quite disappointed. But Paula came up and got me through. I went up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. I don't know if he recognized me right away (it was kinda dark) but never the less, he signed a magazine for me, and took a picture with me. He was so nice about it, and I could tell all he wanted to do was go on the dance floor and rock.”

(these two last reports can be found at emma-watson.net in the story fan section.)

Now something to think about:
-10 to 15 minutes in the bathroom doing what???????
-We all know that Dan doesn’t like pop music, actually I think he hates it, but for some reason he wanted to go to the dance floor and he was dancing Usher and Britney Spears’s music with Emma, he was dancing POP!!
Old 10-06-2005, 10:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey I was thinking. If Dan is practising his dancing scene with i-don't-remember-her name with Emma. Will he also practice with her the Cho kiss in OoTp?

Icon by me
Old 10-06-2005, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnie@
Hey I was thinking. If Dan is practising his dancing scene with i-don't-remember-her name with Emma. Will he also practice with her the Cho kiss in OoTp?
Interesting Dawnie.
Pattysan- I remember reading that. That was a fun time.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anck-Su-Namum
lol It's worked since Kindergarden. Those were the days.

Man, Dan and Emma... so perfect. I love watching those 2, seeing trust like that between 2 people, it's so obviously there. I wish I could follow them around all day and watch them dance and flirt. lol
Can I join you.. you and I..we can kidnap them, and tight each these two together to bloomstick. We will beat "Truth" out of these two "denial-lovebird" about true feeling for each other, if it last thing we ever do.

how about it?...
Old 10-07-2005, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think we have to resort to violence. They'll reveal themselves when they're ready. In the meantime, we wait and speculate what their babies will look like.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
HAHA, that's a good one, Caroline.

[In the bathroom]

Emma: Dan! What are you doing here? This is the women's restroom!
Daniel: Oh really? Guess I must've ignored the sign.
Emma: So umm...what are you doing in here?
Daniel: What do you think I want to do, sing?
Emma: Er, uh...no, I was hoping that you wanted to, you know, do something else...
Daniel: Exactly. *snogs her*

~Beholder
Wishes the conversation above had been a little more substantial.

icon credit: guilderferns
Old 10-07-2005, 07:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattysan
Ok this is what happened that night, just for the ones who never read those journals of a few girls who attended the after party premier:

After all the cast and whoever was there had dinner, these girls spotted Dan close to the staircase, then they saw Emma walking towards Dan, she grabbed his arm and took him to the bathroom, they were there for a bout 10 to 15 minutes, when they came out, both of them were giggling, they went straight to the second floor where the dance area was.

Now this quote is from a kid who also attended the after party, and recounts what happened in the dance floor:

“Then, music started playing and people started dancing. Well me doing THAT was surely out of the question, since my parents were right there. I just sat in a chair and looked around the place. I saw Ginny (I forget what her real name is) also just standing there, not really doing anything. This is weird, yet awesome, I thought. It felt like I was in a Harry Potter movie, except where everyone is acting like muggles. Characters from Harry Potter were there. Heh. I then tried to find Emma, and I saw her in the back of the room, behind all the other people, with Daniel, telling the DJ what to play. Then, (punish me for saying this), I saw Emma lean her head on Daniel's shoulder. This stuck in my head for a little bit. I tried to convince myself that this is stupid, that I'm not upset. I just stood there, staring at Emma & Daniel dancing together, until soon later when my dad said something in the category of "it's time to go, it's getting late, there's school tomorrow." Bleh. Okay. I…guess…we can…go. My dad thought maybe we should try one more time to get a picture with Daniel, and then he saw him dancing with Emma and he was like: "Ah, I guess it's not necessary. Let the man live." Yep. Daniel sure was living.

And this is from a girl who’s aunt was in charge of doing some of the after party events (her first meeting with Dan was briefly at the entrance of “Radio City Music Hall”) later on she saw Dat again at the after party :

“Finally, I saw Daniel. He was amist a crowd who wanted autographs, and as I reached him, a woman cut me off and I was quite disappointed. But Paula came up and got me through. I went up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. I don't know if he recognized me right away (it was kinda dark) but never the less, he signed a magazine for me, and took a picture with me. He was so nice about it, and I could tell all he wanted to do was go on the dance floor and rock.”

(these two last reports can be found at emma-watson.net in the story fan section.)

-We all know that Dan doesn’t like pop music, actually I think he hates it, but for some reason he wanted to go to the dance floor and he was dancing Usher and Britney Spears’s music with Emma, he was dancing POP!!
Yeah...I never sick of read that...

I got another "Reason" for D/E:

Because she put her shoulder on him.
because they 'sing" together in bathroom.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

dawnie - your avi is gorgeous!

Quote:
That's what i'd like to know! A guy and girl in the SAME bathroom for 15 minutes? Oh that's not suspicious at all! [/sarcasm]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top