Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2005, 10:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Chrissy! That's funny. LURVE the pics. Nora, I love your avie and your sig. Those two are another pair of actors that should go out.
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-06-2005, 11:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anck-Su-Namum
I wish I could follow them around all day and watch them dance and flirt. lol
HAHA I would so totally do that! I'm such a stalker.

But then, I would pretend to be a doctoral candidate in sociology and tell them I was researching for my dissertation on inter-personal relationships in adolescents.

~Beholder
Old 10-06-2005, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Haha, that's priceless.

I remember the rumors in some newspapers and magazines that Dan and Emma were seen sneaking off together and were spotted snogging in a corner somewhere at one of the premiers. Perhaps this is how he knows her breath is so fresh?
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 10-06-2005, 11:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Is that the same rumor about them sneaking off to the bathroom during the POA afterparty?
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-06-2005, 11:38 AM
Loyal Fan

They were spotted exiting from the same bathroom, I heard.

~Beholder
Wishes it were true
Old 10-06-2005, 11:40 AM
Addicted Fan

OMG, if they want to keep a secret, they need to be less obvious

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-06-2005, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

Yea, that's prolly the same rumor. Oh those crazy kids, can't keep their hands off each other!

Emma: Gee I have to use the washroom *cough* (nudges Dan) So if anyone needs to find me, that is where I will be.

One minute later...

Dan: Well pardon me for a moment, I really, REALLY have to use the washroom. (gets up and bolts for the washroom)

Rupert: (checking watch) Bloody 'El, they've been gone for an hour now.
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 10-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Exactly! Guys, I found the rest of the Emma article from Teen Vogue. Now we don't have to live in suspense about what she said about Dan. Finishing Article

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-06-2005, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Emma: Gee I have to use the washroom *cough* (nudges Dan) So if anyone needs to find me, that is where I will be.

One minute later...

Dan: Well pardon me for a moment, I really, REALLY have to use the washroom. (gets up and bolts for the washroom)
I can so imagine that!

Thanks for the article Lyn - am off to read it now
Old 10-06-2005, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadlyn
Exactly! Guys, I found the rest of the Emma article from Teen Vogue. Now we don't have to live in suspense about what she said about Dan. Finishing Article
Thanks for the article!!!
It would be so cute if they had their relationship in secret... but... too bad for us.. because we wanna know!

icon credit: guilderferns
Old 10-06-2005, 03:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Here's another reason:
1) Because he was a gentlemen.. remember the article on teenhollywood?
2) Because she says he's brillant on guitar.
3) Because he says she's a good singer...
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 10-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Addicted Fan

No problem you guys! They should start a band called Demma! That sounds like an actual band name. So yea, I'm dying to know what's REALLY going on with Demma. I mean, are they REALLY brother and sister close? Are they hiding something? Is Dan telling the truth about him and Emma when he's always a truthful guy? There should be like a Behind the Music of Demma.

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-06-2005, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great little article. I see Emma's spinning the "they're like my brothers" line again Whatever you say dear!
Old 10-06-2005, 04:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Hm, how do we win an internship on OOTP?

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-06-2005, 04:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadlyn
Hm, how do we win an internship on OOTP?

We beg for the internship.

That or ---- we go with Beholder's idea and say we're doing a study and chose them to be our subjects and insert any magnanimous, generous adjective to describe them. I personally would say that I'm working on a psychology dissertation on Costar Interaction *cough*Mating Rituals*cough* on a Movie Set Among Actors of Different Age Groups.

I see Emma's not backing up on the "like a brother" line.

How many hedge bets that Emma will be photographed giving Dan a peck on the cheek or leaning against him during/at the upcoming, fast-approaching, here-before-you-know-it GoF premiere/s? It's like gradual progression --- first it was just leaning toward each other, then it was posing/dressing like a couple, then it was handholding.

I believe in DEm!

Dancing Queen!

*icon not mine, credit to maker*
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top