Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2005, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadlyn
New thread! Caroline, That second reason, Dan said that?!!! Are you sure? Details please.
yesh!.. he said that Quote but he didn't said directly about D/E, he was talking about Harry/Cho from Movie, but we got hint that he is talking about his real life also. Hope that make sense..

here is more new Calander's pic from llka aka "bittersweet" she was one who posted all of those other D/E's "Moment" from movie.
here is some of it.

http://emmawatson.net/forums/index.p...31&#entry77431

I looove one where she is "holding-wet-Daniel" very nice leg-Danny!!
Old 10-05-2005, 09:11 PM
Passionate Fan

I can't believe were already on a new thread!

Well, to celebrate, let's look at pretty pictures:

No pressure Dan!

Playing with the hem of his pants...Classic picture!

H/Hr don't have a dancing scene in the movie (or... well they shouldn't have one 'cause there's none in the book! ) So what are our favorite two actors doing?

Icon by me
Old 10-05-2005, 09:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Aah, I LOVE the first picture. I like Emma's shirt, but I wouldn't wear it.

Quote:
H/Hr don't have a dancing scene in the movie (or... well they shouldn't have one 'cause there's none in the book!) So what are our favorite two actors doing?
Practising their moves, of course.

~Beholder
Old 10-05-2005, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

See that's part of my proof that Dan has more than friendly feelings for Emma and vice versa.

Because the guy that I am currently cuckoo over... I always play with the hem of his pants! I can't explain it, I just have to! lol

And Emma must have liked him at one point or still does because in those extra features on COS I think it is, she's going "i'm taller than you" or something, you know... teasing him. And that is ALWAYS how i test guys even now to see if they like me back. And if they touch you in ANY way, it means they do... and Dan lifted Emma's head up by touching her chin... I knew then that they so wanted each other. lol. Seriously, every guy that has passed my "taller than you" test has asked me out, and the ones that failed did not. lol.
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 10-05-2005, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnie@
I can't believe were already on a new thread!

Well, to celebrate, let's look at pretty pictures:

No pressure Dan!

Playing with the hem of his pants...Classic picture!

H/Hr don't have a dancing scene in the movie (or... well they shouldn't have one 'cause there's none in the book! ) So what are our favorite two actors doing?
yeah..they are "busting their Groove" off-set... I loooove that pic..it show that D/E they can have fun and be serious at sametime.

@Chrissy: yeah..I agree....If I were teasing about some guy height or whatever. It make me really, really like that guy.
Dan, he is senative about his "height" and Emma is only one who can "joke" and "tease" him like that. Dan is only that "Touch" Emma like that,..which chin and all. Would you think? Emma get Rupert or Tom do that to her. I don't think sooo..
Old 10-05-2005, 11:04 PM
Master Fan

Just reposting a bunch of photos from the last thread.

Aw, they look cute in the last one, don't they?
Old 10-05-2005, 11:39 PM
Supreme Fan

They look cute in all of them

Chrissy - I love that you have a 'test'.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

God, remember how excited we were when those premiere pics came out? Ah, good times.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 10-06-2005, 12:22 AM
Master Fan

lol It's worked since Kindergarden. Those were the days.

Man, Dan and Emma... so perfect. I love watching those 2, seeing trust like that between 2 people, it's so obviously there. I wish I could follow them around all day and watch them dance and flirt. lol
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 10-06-2005, 12:25 AM
Master Fan

That might creep them out, though.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 10-06-2005, 12:28 AM
Master Fan

lol.

Emma: Why is this strange woman following us around?
Dan: Let's make out.

Me:

Old 10-06-2005, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

Old 10-06-2005, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love all of these pics!!

Nora- love your quote.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:30 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by artist
Just reposting a bunch of photos from the last thread.
Did anyone else think about where Emma's hands are pointed in that pic...

The time has come to watch Smallville. Join the 2009 Smallville Marathon!
Old 10-06-2005, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Catrina~
I'll never forget when Dan said how Emma's breath was always fresh How exactly do you know that young man? Care to 'fess up?
yeah..I read that. Dan said that with that "She is best smelliing person ever" maybe when they were dancing-to-close-to-kiss after Permiere Party of PoA last year.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top