Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2005, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys! I'm Regina and I'm new to the board, and I just want to say that I agree with all of you, those two have an incredible chemistry!

Icon by sourburst
Old 10-02-2005, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsslave
i don't think Rupert feels all that left out to be honest, i mean he is their friend but he is older and hangs around with the other members of cast not just Dan and Emma. As Dan said in a recent interview he spends more time with Emma than anyone else.........now i wonder why that is *rollseyes*
*running and tackle Gillian aka Angleslave* Omg..I can't believed you are finally here. At another D/E heavenly's forum... I am soooo happy.

Yes, that is true. Dan spent more time with his "Emma" then Rupert and other Hps cast member. So it clear that D/E are closer then with Rupert. But I read that Dan recently like to spent time with Emma and Mattrew Lewis..(who played Nevile). who happen to be Dan's other best friend, beside Emma. Which is cool.
Old 10-02-2005, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrHerm4ver
So it clear that D/E are closer then with Rupert.
I don't think that's all true. I'm sure in reality Rupert is just as close with Dan as Emma is. But with girls you talk about different things than you do with your guy friends. And Dan's at an age where he's exploring that side more. But his friendship with Rupert is probably just as tight as it's always been. No one is feeling left out or anything.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I heard Rupert's hanging out a lot with...what's his face...the guy who plays Cedric!
Old 10-02-2005, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

o.k?..

I just saw new "Banner" for this thread. :heart: So beautiful.

are we going to add more of "reason" for D/E.

here is some of more:

Because She like his "Bicep"
because he said "She is spot free" that he hate her..(joking of course)
Old 10-02-2005, 12:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileycat
But his friendship with Rupert is probably just as tight as it's always been. No one is feeling left out or anything.
Actually it isn't. Dan stated clearly in an interview that he's not as close to Rupert as he once was. I remember that because it caused quite a stir at forums with people speculating that they had a falling out or something. Dan later clarified his statement to mean that with so much going on in both their lives there just isn't as much time to hang out.....however the truth was that he really is only still as close to Emma. Personally that doesn't surprise me that Rupert may not be as close with the two anymore....he is 17, a bit in another teenage phase.

"There is nothing as tragic as being alive and not enjoying life." J. Meyer
Old 10-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's why Rupert hangs out with the older cast
Old 10-02-2005, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by turambar
Actually it isn't. Dan stated clearly in an interview that he's not as close to Rupert as he once was. I remember that because it caused quite a stir at forums with people speculating that they had a falling out or something. Dan later clarified his statement to mean that with so much going on in both their lives there just isn't as much time to hang out.....however the truth was that he really is only still as close to Emma. Personally that doesn't surprise me that Rupert may not be as close with the two anymore....he is 17, a bit in another teenage phase.

Hmmm, I remember him correcting the false statement and him clarifying that Rupert and him were [i]still[/b] good friends I don't, however, remember him saying that Emma and him are "still as close". Could you find that quote for me? I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

I'm sure with all the GOF promotion we won't see any "oh Emma and I are closer than Rupert and I are" That ain't gonna happen. They're all too well versed in the world of public relations to ever make that faux pas. They've been burned before as that one article has proven.
Old 10-02-2005, 01:22 PM
Passionate Fan

*WEEEEEEE*

A dan board AND FINALLY a D/E thread! *loves it*
Team Britney
Old 10-02-2005, 01:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileycat
Hmmm, I remember him correcting the false statement and him clarifying that Rupert and him were [i]still[/b] good friends I don't, however, remember him saying that Emma and him are "still as close". Could you find that quote for me? I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

I'm sure with all the GOF promotion we won't see any "oh Emma and I are closer than Rupert and I are" That ain't gonna happen. They're all too well versed in the world of public relations to ever make that faux pas. They've been burned before as that one article has proven.
Why do you think he clarified his statement about Rupert? because it was a misinterpretation, but he never mentioned or clarified his statement about Emma? because that statement was true, why he didn't say, I am friends with Emma and Rupert equally.

I think no one here is saying that Rupert and Dan are not friends anymore; I think they are good friends but not close anymore like before, why? bcoz Rupert is older and he is not going to school anymore, if you visit Rupert’s sites, you can find different statements from the twins stating that they and Rupert hang out a lot together, we have seen them in different picture together, also they play golf and go to soccer games together, this is from Rupert’s and the twins' own statement.

By the way I love this new topic about Dan and Emma.
Old 10-02-2005, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks, Val, that avi took me a while. I love yours, too, even though you didn't make it *lol*

I really don't care, whom Dan is closer to. But I can tell that 1 or 2 years age difference at that age really matter. Maybe they just don't get along that well anymore or they are interested in different things. But guys often tell girls their deepest secrets. And maybe for Dan this is Emma.

I still wanna see that kiss pic ^.-

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 10-02-2005, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Me too! Where is this mystery pic?!
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 10-02-2005, 01:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

what pic are you talking about??
Old 10-02-2005, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

We don't know! lol.
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 10-02-2005, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

*waits for chadlyn to show me the way*
Closed Thread   Post New Thread