Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2005, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

alea, you can ship all of ship. Pick one?...I recommand this one. Harry/Hermione, H/hr or Hermione/Harrry....
Old 10-01-2005, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Ah yes, I ship a bunch of ships, but Harry/Hermione is THE ship
Old 10-01-2005, 11:50 AM
Addicted Fan

You guys are here! Isn't this the best? I think we should make this thread different from the one on the HP board. New banners, arts, videos, quotes, fics, websites! What do ya think? Here we can post all the arts we've wanted to put on the other thread but couldn't fit!
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-01-2005, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Alea: Them is dancing is NO manip.

We Aurors rarely have to manip pics. We get the best stuff!

It's kind of funny that right now, all the people on this board are Aurors. I think it's because Aurors usually tend to be the biggest Harry fans, or the biggest Hermione fans.

After all, we idolize them, don't we?

Oi! If we're starting a new list, I wanna be on it!

~Belle
Old 10-01-2005, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Me too, add me
Old 10-01-2005, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Circe*
I think it's because Aurors usually tend to be the biggest Harry fans, or the biggest Hermione fans.

After all, we idolize them, don't we?
Well I guess I'm a bit different, aren't I? I don't actually idolize either one of them and I'm not a big fan of Harry or Hermione. I'm just an silent auror in the far east corner, looking at the others and wondering if maybe sometimes I can say something that's good, or if I talk rubbish like at this moment.

I'm just 'once in a while' guest on this board, too.
Old 10-01-2005, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna-Liisa
Well I guess I'm a bit different, aren't I? I don't actually idolize either one of them and I'm not a big fan of Harry or Hermione. I'm just an silent auror in the far east corner, looking at the others and wondering if maybe sometimes I can say something that's good, or if I talk rubbish like at this moment.

I was being sarcastic!

~Belle
Old 10-01-2005, 12:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Yea we rock. What do you guys think of my idea?
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

HAHA belle you're confusing peoples who don't know you already!

OHHHH this is fun we can have two different convos on each thread now hahahahaha

and yeah we don't need manips, they give us the best stuff on their own!
Old 10-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Yes, I think this Auror thread should be different from the one on the HP board, as the HP thread is really Oldbie based....

This one should be for you newbies to make. Go nuts!

Hey...we have stiff competition over here with the D/E thread. They're what...5 posts ahead of us?

What's this! Dan and Emma are sexy together, but Harry and Hermione musn't get lost in them!

~Belle
Old 10-01-2005, 12:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Competition between Harry and Hermione and their alter egos.

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-01-2005, 12:30 PM
Total Fan

New Aurors thread! Yay!
Old 10-01-2005, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

D/E vs. H/Hr....

Oh wait, no! I'm sorry! I forgot! We're supposed to think they're one and the same...

Never mind me.

You know, no one is posting at the Aurors thread over at the HP board.

~Belle
Old 10-01-2005, 12:36 PM
Addicted Fan

I know! So, um, should we get started on fixing this thread up?

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-01-2005, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

Go for it darlin'! You started this thread, so you should shot for what you want! Where are all the new banners we've been talking about.(Heck, I might steal some for the HP board thread. Personally, I like the thin long banners like the first two banners of the HP thread. )

~Belle