Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2005, 01:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Speaking of H/Hr, do you think they would be into weight loss shakes? I don't. Harry probably would, but Hermione wouldn't. Hermione likes to work for everything she gets. Not that she would need to lose weight cuz I'm sure she'll have a great figure that Harry would appreciate. Same for Harry.
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-05-2005, 02:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Speaking of H/Hr, do you think they would be into weight loss shakes?
Why? Are you?

No they wouldn't. Hermione watches documentaries about them on TV and disapproves of them.

*howls*

There ain't no motive for this crime
Ginny
--ehem, I meanJenny-- was a friend of mine

~Beholder
Old 10-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
We are the Delusional Army - hear us roar!

That should be our next title.
I like it Lindz! Plus i'd love to have one of my suggestions as the title Great idea!
Old 10-05-2005, 03:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes Belle, I voted for their board! They're in the lead, bet that makes you want to go rampaging, huh? In happiness, of course.

Cat, it's a great line! And of course, I always have the best ideas.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:05 PM
Addicted Fan

I drink weight loss shakes and then eat a meal afterwards. My mom buys them and I only drink it cuz I LOVE the vanilla one. ITA about the title. Guys, I think we should copy and paste the Aurors list over here. After all, they are all aurors. What do you think? I can't wait till Kim gets my pm about the first post. I sent her some really goood stuff. Our first post is gonna look soo purty when it's all done! LINDZ, I know you're here. I sent you a pm. ASAP Important!
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 10-05-2005, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Weight loss shakes? Where did this come from...

Personally, I never understood all those fic writers that go on and on about Harry's wonderful "Quidditch" body. Quidditch is him, sitting on a broom! That is no cardiovascular excercise! He might have wonderful arms, and perhaps a lovely bum, but that is as far as it would go...

And Hermione is intelligent. I'm sure she knows how to take care of herself; to eat protein, that CARBS are important...she'd probably value health over perfection.

~Belle, who cannot believe how random this conversation is.
Old 10-05-2005, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

mmmh? I don't think? Harry need Weight loss Shake, did you see him from that "Bathroom scene" pic I rest my case!! and Hermione I don't think so either...

here is another new Calander's pic some of it has H/hr but rest is Harry and Gang. It poste by Llka ake "Bittersweet" she is one who been span these for Us..

http://emmawatson.net/forums/index.p...31&#entry77431

love pic of "she holding wet-Harry" nice leg harry!!
Old 10-05-2005, 09:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Circe*
Personally, I never understood all those fic writers that go on and on about Harry's wonderful "Quidditch" body. Quidditch is him, sitting on a broom! That is no cardiovascular excercise! He might have wonderful arms, and perhaps a lovely bum, but that is as far as it would go...

And Hermione is intelligent. I'm sure she knows how to take care of herself; to eat protein, that CARBS are important...she'd probably value health over perfection.
Yeah...they don't do sit-ups or push-ups or run laps anything...all they do is fly around. Quidditch is more about reflexes and speed, on a broom.

Hermione's parents are dentists--I'm pretty sure they taught Hermione how to treat her body well. An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and all that.

~Beholder
Old 10-05-2005, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

beautiful-Masterpiece of H/hr from...(Joie).. from her two.beat site.

http://img38.imageshack.us/my.php?im...sktop959qj.jpg
Old 10-05-2005, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrHerm4ver
beautiful-Masterpiece of H/hr from...(Joie).. from her two.beat site.

http://img38.imageshack.us/my.php?im...sktop959qj.jpg
Thank you
LOL I posted those in the 1st Auror thread (HP board) I never know wich thread to post anything in
Old 10-05-2005, 11:52 PM
Master Fan

That's gorgeous, Joie!
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 10-06-2005, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

So is your icon! I love those 2. Mandy Moore's so pretty it's not even fair. lol
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 10-06-2005, 12:17 AM
Master Fan

Thanks! I just recently saw the movie for the first time (I know I know... ). Now I'm practically obsessed with it. Your icon is so funny!
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 10-06-2005, 12:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nora*
Thanks! I just recently saw the movie for the first time (I know I know... ). Now I'm practically obsessed with it. Your icon is so funny!
lol thankies. My best friend loves it too, he thinks thats what I look like when I'm angry at him. Well minus the whole blue thing.

Well it took you a while to see the movie, but you're obsessed with it so that makes up for the lost time. lol. It has a grrrrreat soundtrack too, my favorite band EVER did a lot of the songs on it. *hugs Switchfoot*

Wow I get off topic too often.

*cough*

Hermione and Harry sittin in a tree... s-m-o-o-c-h-i-n-g. First comes love, then comes magic, then comes... uh 10 to 12 children in a baby carriage.

Yea I got nuthin. lol
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 10-06-2005, 12:41 AM
Master Fan

I *heart* Switchfoot! Dude, we need to chat sometime. Or well, just click the link in my signature and visit the AWTR thread!

Is it November yet?
- Kaley Cuoco
Closed Thread   Post New Thread