Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-14-2009, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Prison Break Series Finale [Episode 4x21 + 4x22] Airing: May 15th/8pm

Prison Break Series Finale:Episode 4x21 "Rate of Exchange" + Episode 4x22 "Killing your number"

Quote:
In the series finale, old friends (Amaury Nolasco, Rockmond Dunbar) turn up as Michael makes one last effort to rescue Linc and Sara, get Scylla into responsible hands and take down the Company---all while on the lam.
Promo:

Old 05-14-2009, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

I don't want it to be over
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 05-15-2009, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dumb Question but I just heard there are 2 more eps after the final, is this true?
Old 05-15-2009, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, but they won't be aired. The will be featured on a separate DVD.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, I also heard they will air in other countries like the UK?

Sorry for asking this here but I wasn't sure where else to and I don't want to be spoilt as I'm a few eps behind here in Australia.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's no problem.

Yeah, i believe it will be airing in the UK
Old 05-15-2009, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks again,

Now I just need to catch up on 19&20 before the 'Final' this weekend and then 10 days for the other 'Final'...
Old 05-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

wow....it was an amazing end to an amazing show!!! everything was action filled and awesome......except the ending...no one should have that ending...i cried my eyes out kellerman! sucre! i applaud everyone whether i liked them or not...they were amazing!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

The finale was very well done - thanks to FOX for allowing the writers to give the show a proper goodbye with a two hour finale. I was beyond thrilled they got Paul back for the last episode. Kellerman was always one of my favorite Michael nemesis. I am sad that they killed off Michael though Also a bit disappointed to see they couldn't get back the actor who played LJ.

Still I love how they brought Amaury and Rockmond as well. Also a fitting ending for T-Bag

the captain ღ his first officer
Old 05-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I just wanted to say that I never never thought it would come to an end this way. This is the first time I've cried over a television show and I really am bummed out. I was happy to see Kellerman again....and Sucre. It was nice to have the whole group back for a little while.

But Michael Scofield should have been with his family in that park.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinevere (View Post)
Yes, but they won't be aired. The will be featured on a separate DVD.
Not included on the season 4 DVD's? Like a separate DVD all together?

Review:

I loved the finale, everything was perfectly acted and well done.

I loved the throw back to season 1 when T-bag told Sara to take his pocket, so good.

The endings for the characters were sweet. I liked how 'Self' had to be how he was, his brain was going, but his body couldn't show what he was thinking.

Krantz in the chair was good. C-Note as a UPS driver was cute.

Sucre and his daughter was a cute moment as well.

I did not expect Mahone to be with his former colleague, that was a cool ending for him.

I am super pissed off that we didn't see LJ at all. Yeah there was mention of him, but it wasn't the same.

T-Bag got what he deserved. I'm glad actually he didn't get killed, because that would be easy for him. This way he has to suffer in Fox River no less!

The most upsetting is obviously Michael's demise.

I knew the moment he got the bloody nose on the beach that something wasn't right and then Sara was crying in his shoulder, she knew, she was there when Krantz was 'overseeing' his surgery.

I'm still pissed off at that part, I mean I know it's the end of the show, but they didn't have to kill him off.

Michael and Sara's son, Michael Jr., anyone else think he was the same kid that played Michael in flashbacks from the last season? It looked like him.

I cried and I'm still crying. It was a fantastic finale with a sad ending for Michael and Sara, but it was sort of bittersweet.

I still wish they could have had their happy ending, but hey, that's where Fan Fiction comes in handy!

I can't wait to hear everyone's reviews!

This was one of the best TV finale's I've ever seen, it was fantastic.

ETA:

Quote:
But Michael Scofield should have been with his family in that park.
Technically he was, when you think about it. Watching over them.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

everything was great...the general/t-bag got what they deserved! finally!! michael's ending though...really got me
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-15-2009, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

I'm still crying. It's pathetic. Definitely one of the most memorable finale's.

Reminds me of the finale for the TV show Roseanne, when it was revealed at the end, that everything from the past year that had happened was actually the novel Roseanne was writing and Dan had really died from his heart attack the previous season.

Same kind of feeling, bittersweet, sad, but memorable.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:17 PM
Extreme Fan

That ending really hit me hard. I knew right away something was wrong though. Why would Sara be buying flowers....and the SECOND everyone was in the park I saw Mike wasn't there.

It really is awful to end it this way in my opinion...how am I ever gunna watch like season 1 again!? Knowing they were never brothers and then killing Michael off is just wrong to me.

I'm really sorry if I sound angry right now guys, I'm just having a very hard time letting go of Michael!
Old 05-15-2009, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

Whoa. It was an incredible ending for the show. One of my favorite things about it was how they brought back some of the old characters. I actually was excited/intrigued with their return. But gosh, the ending! I didn't expect that at all. Yes, I have to admit that I like that it was something different, but in the end, who would want to see your favorite character die, right?

Lyla: I love you too.
||