Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-20-2006, 11:35 AM
New Fan

Prison Break Questions and Answers Thread

""The door to the burger joint opens, but Haywire doesn’t care – he still lapping up all of that fatty goodness when the Day Clerk enters with his horny girlfriend. They make out, all hot and heavy, as Haywire looks on, slurping his giant soda like a guy at a steamy movie. The girlfriend nuzzles the clerks neck, catches a glimpse of Haywire and screams. Haywire’s crazy but he’s not stupid; he bolts."

Does anyone know this "DAY CLERK" and "HORNY GIRLFRIEND" people from anywhere else?
Both are so HOT! I know this is not an O.C. or One Tree Hill forum, but I think is worth seeing these two making out.

please, if anyone knows other movies/series they're in, post in here!
They are not credited in the cast list... Please, take a look at the screencaps:

Old 11-20-2006, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was going to merge this thread with our question thread but I can't seem to find it. so for now I'll just edit the title and if i can't find the question thread we'll just turn this into our question thread.

I don't know the answer but welcome to fanforums and to the Prison Break board!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-20-2006, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Bee, when I saw you said you couldn't find our Q&A thread, I checked the thread guide, then checked through all the pages in our board (twice), and we don't seem to have one.....so I changed it to be our Q&A thread.

Last edited by goodbreakingbad; 11-20-2006 at 09:18 PM
Old 11-20-2006, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Anji We use to have one. I'm sure of it. ...must have gotten lost in the crash.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-21-2006, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome.

I think you're right...I do remember seeing one in fact...so I guess it was lost in the crash. Well, we have one now, and it's in our guide.
Old 01-01-2007, 12:51 AM
Banned

Did you ever have a feeling that Prison Break wouldn't be a success and a hit? When I first saw the previews for the show back in 2005, I thought the show would only last a couple of episodes.
Old 01-01-2007, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought the same thing...I figured first of all it was on FOX that right there usually means only a couple episodes. Plus how could they possibly drag out a Prison Break? ...but they have and they have done it wonderfully! I'm so glad it caught on.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-01-2007, 10:59 PM
Banned

Do you miss seeing Fox River in episodes this season? I kinda miss seeing Michael, Lincoln, and co. in Fox River trying to break out.
Old 01-03-2007, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good question, for me I don't miss the prison but I miss what it offered. Like the group scenes. I am enjoying this season but I really miss the gang all being in the same room, ploting their next move. Sure we get Teddy or Sucre running into Michael and Linc for an episode, but it's nowhere near the same thing.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-10-2007, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

there are sooooo many questions!! a major one i have is uhhh!...... whats up with the company!! and the president and all that mess.. i have a feeling it will be answered soon.. but i thought id bump this... incase anyone has any other questions about anything they are confused on!
Old 02-12-2007, 02:00 PM
Banned

When Prison Break returns next Monday, will new episodes run nonstop until the season finale? If that happens, Prison Break's season finale would probably be in the week of March. I would figure that FOX would possibly push the last 2 or 3 episodes back until May because of sweeps. Does anyone know what will happen to Prison Break after February?
Old 02-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob1983 (View Post)
When Prison Break returns next Monday, will new episodes run nonstop until the season finale? If that happens, Prison Break's season finale would probably be in the week of March. I would figure that FOX would possibly push the last 2 or 3 episodes back until May because of sweeps. Does anyone know what will happen to Prison Break after February?
umm i dont think the exact air dates are released yet.. but im pretty sure.. it wont run straight through... they will probobl have 2 or 3 at a time.. ill check it though..
Old 02-12-2007, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob1983 (View Post)
I was thinking they could be doing that, since they only have 6 eps left for the season.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

I read somewhere that the season finale is gonna be april 2. Nothing official yet, but preliminary airdates are february 19 and 26, march 5, 19, 26 and april 2.

I think Fox is starting to show some new midseason replacement-show. And it means five long months without PB

But at least we still have six amazing episodes left
Old 02-12-2007, 03:34 PM
Banned

As much as I enjoy watching new episodes of Prison Break, I would kinda like to see to the last few new episodes in May. The wait for new episodes wouldn't be super long like it would if the show ends in April.
Is Prison Break going to get a 3rd season? You would think that FOX would have already said so given that Prison Break is probably in the top 5 most watched FOX shows.