Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-11-2008, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

LJ/Marshall Allman #6-still waiting for LJ to come back

Welcome To the Appreciation Thread for LJ Borrows and the Actor That Plays Him

Made By Rejecting Reality

Made By Mindhunter

LJ's Age: 16
Marshall's Age: 22 // Marital Status: Married to Jamie Brown since June 2006 (Congrats Marshall)

L.J.'s mother and father separated when he was young. His father, Lincoln Burrows visited him every Sunday after the separation and eventually paid scarce visits to him. Hurt by his father's isolation from him, L.J. dismissed that Lincoln was his father.

Raised by his mother, L.J. was a normal teenager living in the Chicago suburbs until Lincoln lost his appeal. That, coupled with Michael being sentenced to five years in prison, affected L.J. greatly. Despite his excellent grades at school and normally upstanding behaviour, L.J. was arrested for possession of marijuana and put on probation. As part of his punishment, L.J. was to visit a mentor, his father, at Fox River State Penitentiary once a week. Although their first encounter at the prison was cold, Lincoln and L.J.'s relationship grew more father-and-son like after several visits.

Character development

Season 1

With his impending execution, Lincoln stuttered that he loved L.J. and that he wanted him to be there on the day that he gets executed. L.J. is saddened and moved by this. However, Agents Kellerman and Hale grew increasingly worried about their mission as Veronica Donovan and Nick Savrinn unravelled more information about Terrence Steadman's company. They intended on eliminating not only the lawyers but also threatened to harm L.J. and his family in order to force Lincoln to keep quiet. After L.J.'s mother and step-father were murdered, a warrant was put out for L.J.'s arrest as Kellerman and Hale framed him for the murders in the process.

L.J. escaped Kellerman and Hale to join Veronica and Nick at a cabin in New Glarus. Despite the isolation of the cabin, Agent Quinn managed to track them down. Fortunately, they escaped once again after L.J. pushed him into a well. After Nick's injury was treated, they stayed at Nick's apartment awaiting the results from Lincoln's final appeal. Believing that his father's execution was going to take place, L.J. pleaded to Veronica and Nick to let him see his father for the last time. However, Nick and Veronica refuted L.J.'s plea since there was a warrant out for his arrest.

After Veronica reached Fox River, she insisted that Lincoln should talk to L.J. by handing him her cell phone. Lincoln was reluctant since he did not know what to say to L.J. at the possible final hours of his life. As Lincoln and L.J. talked, L.J. relayed a dream that he had had the night before. He told Lincoln that in his dream, they were pounding nails and building a house. Moreover, in his dream, he felt as if they were older so he knows that he and Lincoln will see each other again. L.J. then stated to his father that he loves him. Hearing this brought tears to Lincoln's eyes as he bowed his head in hopelessness.

Lincoln's execution, however, did not go as planned. Taking the opportunity of the two weeks delay, Veronica, Nick and L.J. left for New Glarus to see if Quinn had unintentionally left evidence for them to use to prove Lincoln's innocence. Retrieving Quinn's cell phone, Veronica and Nick immediately went to pursue the data from the numbers they got from the phone. Left alone at the apartment, L.J. used Nick's laptop to search for a name that he had seen while he was inside the well retrieving the phone, but had not told Veronica or Nick about it. Upon learning "Owen Kravecki" was Kellerman's alias, L.J. went to his home with a gun to confront him. Unfortunately, a neighbour saw him breaking into Kellerman's house and notified the police. L.J. was arrested shortly after trying to shoot Kellerman.

Season 2

Being held in jail for double murder charges — his mother and step-father — and the attempted murder of Owen Kravecki, L.J. was being advised by Nick Savrinn and Veronica Donovan before both were murdered by the Company. When FBI Special Agent Mahone realized the advantage he had with L.J., he offered L.J. a deal: help bring Lincoln and Michael in peacefully in exchange for federal aid in his case. L.J. refused to negotiate any deal with Mahone, and was nearly broken out of the Cook County Courthouse on his way to his hearing by his father and uncle. However, the impromptu prison break was foiled by Mahone. L.J. was then transported to a detention center in Arizona.

FAN's LIST

01. Talkative One (Sarah)
02. ocfan27 (Lauren)
03. DreamWalker (Mel)
04. Buzz_Bee (Missy)
05. Mindhunter (Ana)
06. justsmile (Meg)
07. ~*Carrie*~
08. Liayso (Lisa)
09. Darla rules
10. Babss (Aurelie)
11. GracesAngel
12. Freyja
13. Summerstars
14. Dear Time Traveler..
15. Pressanloch
16. _virgo_
17. Annikah^
18. ~CountryBumpkin~ (Bee)
19. sherylle >> she
20. Shnicky >> Gay
21. ryllsome >> ryll
22. Bella Grint
23. Butterflygirl
24. othfan628
25. JCS
26. Vote_SWC
27. iLOVEprisonbreak!!!
28. Lila Lila
29. MsSparks
30. x-Jenzy-x
31. Leneoth
32. cornelia_it_sky
33. SergeantPepper
34. ilovemcsteamy
35. Ms_Melika
36. Terri01

Please PM the thread opener to make sure that you get added to the list. You may just ask on the thread, but beware that the thread opener may miss it during busy posting times

Previous Threads

http://www.fanforum.com/f228/lj-mars...5/index20.html
LJ/(Marshall Allman): Appreciation 1: Little Boy, Lost
LJ/Marshall Allman #2: Making A Prison Jumpsuit Sexy
LJ/Marshall Allman #3: He's Our Mini-Linc
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie

Last edited by ocfan27; 05-11-2009 at 06:39 PM
Old 12-11-2008, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

I'll add it to the board guide!
Old 12-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

no problem! thanks!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 12-16-2008, 04:54 AM
Master Fan

Aw, new thread! Now there's just LJ and peace on earth that is missing.

misbehave.

Mikaela/icon
Old 12-18-2008, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

Please add me to the list in the first post!
Old 12-18-2008, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

of course!!
Old 12-18-2008, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you!

Technically I could have done it myself, but, I prefer to allow the thread starter to do such things, unless they haven't been around for some time.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

no problem.....i didn't mind at all!! i really miss LJ!! i want him to come back soon!!
Old 12-18-2008, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

I think that if this is the last season, as expected, we SHOULD see a reunion with LJ and Lincoln.

It would be a proper ending if they didn't see one another again.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

they need to see each other again...i want him, lincoln and michael to be a family again
Old 12-18-2008, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

I know. I'm actually surprised we haven't seen him yet, other than the premiere.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

me 2!! i miss him every episode!!
Old 12-20-2008, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would expect to see LJ before the show finishes.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

another LJ mention in tonights episode...made me his him even more!
Old 12-23-2008, 01:56 AM
Extreme Fan

I miss LJ too. I wish there was some way he could be there helping Linc and Mike bring down the company. I mean he has just as much reason to want the company to be taken down as anyone else. Think of all the things the company did to him. They killed his mother, step-dad, veronica and nick, they kidnapped him, they framed his dad for murder. So why can't LJ help them fight against the company. I want to see him be with his dad and uncle. I've been waiting four years now to see the three of them together for more than 2 episodes. LJ is one of my favorite characters on the show and I really hope he comes back soon.