Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2020, 06:43 AM
MST Manager

Yellowstone Episode Thread: Season Three - Episode Four: Going Back to Cali *SPOILERS*

Yellowstone: Season Three

Episode Four: Going Back to Cali

SPOILERS

Old 07-13-2020, 12:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

This episode is stepping up things, but yet there's something to fix up...

John and Beth get the main focus on this one, the first getting back to the charismatic patriarch and leader we learnt to love (the final scene was epic, the best of the season so far), while the second opens herself with Rip (he going against the bikers was so good), unveiling her sterility (expected thing and tied to her hate for Jaime, I am sure of it) and bringing an interesting turn to their relationship.

I am liking Angela Blue Thunder (Q'orianka Kilcher), she seems to be the Native version of Beth!

Kayce needs to wake up, even after becoming the Chief of Livestock Agents, is still playing love in the woods with Monica (with Tate running while a wolf is wandering in the zone)

Once again Roarke and even Rainwater (who makes a pleasant return in this ep) get too little screentime... it seems they prefer to show us Jimmy having sex with Mia (a copycat of the scene between Sam and Gilly in Game of Thrones) and passion in tent (the two tents scene with John and Kayce was awkward)

Next week we should know the reason behind Beth's hate for Jaime, can't wait for it!
AdaZazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 01:11 PM
MST Manager

I'm glad that this episode is stepping up things.

It's not good that Roarke is not getting enough screen time. I hope that changes.
Old 07-13-2020, 02:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulieter (View Post)
I'm glad that this episode is stepping up things.

It's not good that Roarke is not getting enough screen time. I hope that changes.
Hopefully!
AdaZazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread