Old 01-20-2008, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

*SPOILERS* Sawyer in Lost S4 #18: "That guy is gonna be around until the end"

The N.O.S.E.

No Obedient Souls Élite

still investigating: The Boots Mistery

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Team Locke - Team Kristin - Team Carlton

This thread is to collect and discuss all the news, spoilers and speculations about Sawyer in the fourth season of Lost.

We will survive the hiatus!

S4 premiere: Thursday January 31, 2008, at 9 p.m.

Shooting dates
4x01 (The Beginning Of The End - Hurley FF): unknown
4x02 (Confirmed Dead - Boaties FB): unknown
4x03 (The Economist - Sayid FF): Sept. 14 - Sept. 28
4x04 (Eggtown - Kate FF): Sept. 25 - Oct. 6
4x05 (The Constant - Desmond FB): Oct. 5 - Oct. 18
4x06 (The Other Woman - Juliet FB): Oct. 16 - Oct. 30
4x07 (Ji Yeon - Jin&Sun FF): Oct. 27 - Nov. 9
4x08 (Meet Kevin Johnson - Michael FB): Nov. 9 (?) - Nov. 21

For constant updates about the strike: Deadline Hollywood Daily

January 17, 2008:
- From E! online: Watch with Kristin - What Does the DGA Deal Mean?
- From a joint statement posted on AMPTP.org: "Today, we invite the Writers Guild of America to engage with us in a series of informal discussions similar to the productive process that led us to a deal with the DGA to determine whether there is a reasonable basis for returning to formal bargaining."
- From DGA.com: Details about the deal
- From The Wall Street Journal online: The Directors Guild of America reached a tentative three-year deal with the major Hollywood studios

January 14, 2008:
From Variety.com: TV studios cut more overall deals - Companies cite WGA strike as main cause

January 11, 2008:
From Variety.com: Force majeure ax falls at ABC Studios - Nearly two dozen writer deals terminated

December 27, 2007:
From Variety.com: DGA eyes Jan. 7 for studio talks - AMPTP to discuss strike with director's guild

December 15, 2007:
From Variety.com: "ABC will have eight episodes of "Lost," which were penned pre-strike. Net will supplement the Jan. 31 launch by repeating last year's finale on Jan. 30; a new "Lost" recap special is also in the works."

December 14, 2007:
From the Los Angeles Times: Lindelof and Cuse about the new schedule

November 8, 2007:
- 'ABC says as of now it is sticking with its plan to air the eight episodes it has of Lost'
- Kristin of E! interviews Damon Lindelof

November 5, 2007:
Cuse and Lindelof about the WGA strike

This post is to collect only the Sawyer-related spoilers/news, to check all the general spoilers follow the links to the livejournal community

Spoilers
January 25, 2008
- Promo #6: watch it on DailyMotion (thanks to Luanne)
new Sawyer shots: screencap 1 | screecap 2

- Video Interview with the cast of Lost for Sky One (thanks to sophie via DarkUFO)
Cast members featured: Josh Holloway, Michael Emerson, Yunjin Kim, Matthew Fox.

- Episode description for 4x03 - The Economist from WCHS-TV8: 'Sayid and Kate try to negotiate for Locke's hostage, whom they think might be the key to getting off the island'

January 24, 2008
- Watch with Kristin - 6 sneak peeks for 4x01 - The Beginning Of The End

- Sounbite: Evangeline Lilly on the romantic triangle (thanks to tater):
"The triangle just becomes more complicated, it becomes more like a rectangle. And um that's fun. That's exciting. I've been saying now for two-ish seasons that, um, I want to see Kate stand on her own two feet, outside of any man, and I think everyone's going to interpret what happens with Kate, romantically, differently."

- Sounbite: Josh Holloway on the Sawyer/Kate relationship and S4 (thanks to tater):
"So far it's still, there's still feelings there and um, we have an encounter again this season. And it's an interesting one too...We've still got feelings, and we're undecided where that's going, and like I said before, I'm not sure exactly sure where my character is going to end up, so I think he may be proposing certain things to her, or her to him, like, 'Where ya gonna go?' It's kind of all up in the air because of the situation on the Island."

"This season is awesome so far, from what I'm reading and shooting. The stories are so concise and it's fast-paced and it's flashing forward and it's flashing back and it's in the present and it's always moving. Now...that's the best way I can describe Lost now: It's always moving, the story."

"Tune in for season four because the story is heating up and it's very concise and it's definitely heading toward an endpoint, so...now is the time not to wait for the DVD. Time to watch it, because every show is very intriguing and moves the story forward."

- Promo #5: watch it on DailyMotion (thanks to Deej)
new Sawyer shot: screencap

January 22, 2008
Tv Guide article: cover | page 1 | page 2 (scans credits: susan14509 & Ralphie)
"Sawyer's bit cautious about people coming to rescue them," Holloway says. "He's come to the realization that there really is nothing back [home] for him. His life wasn't good. I don't think he'd know what to do back there." (interview taken in September 2007)

January 20, 2008
- From DarkuFO's blog: Sky One poster - bigger version

- From Lyly ford's blog: Sky One S4 poster

January 19, 2008
ABC official press release for 4x02 - Confirmed Dead
The survivors begin to question the intentions of their supposed rescuers when four strangers arrive on the island, on "Lost"

January 18, 2008
- Synopsis for 4x04 - Eggtown by DarkUFO's source
The blog had to take it down on request of ABC.

Scene #9: Kate has some lovey dovey banter with Sawyer and goes over to his Otherville house. Sawyer is on to Kate's charm and bluntly tells her to just tell him what she really wants. Kate then says she wants to talk to Miles. She wants to ask him if he and the freighters know who she is, a fugitive, and if they are still looking for her back home. And to do this she needs to get to Ben who is held prisoner in the basement of Locke's Otherville house. Sawyer seems to understand and agrees to help her.

Scene #10: Sawyer shows up at Locke's house, enters, and after taking a while to get to it, informs Locke that he is suspicious of Kate. He tells Locke Kate approached him and wanted him to help her break Miles out of the boathouse. Locke says how does she knows he's in the boathouse? Sawyer plays dumb. Locke then suggests they go move him immediately until Kate proves she can be trusted. And as soon as we see them leave, Kate breaks in with a tied up Miles in tow. Sawyer just conned Locke - wooo whooo!

Scene #11: [After the Ben/Miles encounter] Just then Locke and Sawyer arrive and Locke is very angry. He takes Miles, Sawyer gives her a look, like an "I tried" kind of look.

Scene #14: Kate goes over to Sawyer house to tell him the news. Sawyer discovers a box of Dharma wine. Pours himself a glass, and pours one for Kate. Kate declines it. Hmmm I wonder why she would do that? Kate and Sawyer have this conversation and she ends up taking off his shirt and kissing him. They wake up in bed the next morning. Then Kate wakes up and acts funny. She is thinking about her future and her life. Sawyer tries to make the moves on Kate and Kate says no. Sawyer then says oh this is about the pregnancy thing isn't it. Kate says no. Then Sawyer says yeah right. Then Kate says she knows she's not pregnant. Then Sawyer says "Thank God". This makes Kate mad. Then her and Sawyer get into a big argument about them, their lives, and futures. Kate is about to storm out and Sawyer says "Yeah, run back to Jack, keep playing us against each other, because you can't make up your mind." Or something to that effect. Then Kate slaps Sawyer hard in the face. They have broken up.

- Episode description for 4x02 - Confirmed Dead from WCHS-TV8: 'The survivors begin to question the intentions of their supposed rescuers when four strangers arrive on the island'

- From JSMill @ losttv-forum.com
+ Sawyer and Kate have a huge falling out.
+ I didnt see any kids in ragged clothes, but I could be wrong. It could be "others" kids floating around.
+ Sawyer doesnt do much but fight people in the first few episodes, and act like an ass to Kate.
+ I do not think people think Kate was pregnant, but the episode doesnt say.

January 14, 2008
- Watch with Kristin - Spoiler Chat: Sawyer's death?; Penelope; Kate and one of the Boaties?; Jack&Juliet
Julia in San Diego: Lost! I just read somewhere that Sawyer might not make it through the season. Please save me from a true panic attack and tell me Sawyer isn't going anywhere!
Yes, Sawyer's going to be killed off in episode six, and from what I understand that will be the show's last-ever mention of the character. Audiences just never warmed up to him, and the writers realized it was best to simply give his off-putting storyline to a swift, clear-cut end. (I'm kidding. Seriously now, with all the stressing going on at tvdiva@eonline.com, I worry that you guys are all gonna give yourselves aneurysms. I promise you, if Sawyer were to eventually get killed off, which I consider unlikely in the extreme, the show would at least do it Nate Fisher style—that guy is gonna be around until the end in one way or another.)

- ABC official press release for 40x1 - The Beginning Of The End
Feeling that their rescue is imminent, the survivors ponder Charlie's final message that the people claiming to liberate them aren't who they seem to be, on the season premiere of "Lost"

January 12, 2008
Sawyer picture from ep. 4x02 oublished by Entertainment Weekly: scan version 1 (credit: Ralphie) | scan version 2 (credit: mediocrechick @ LJ)

January 11, 2008
- Episode description for 401 - The Beginning Of The End by WCHS-TV8: 'Convinced that rescue is near, the survivors are uncertain whether to believe Charlie's final message warning them about their apparent rescuers'

- Promo pics for 4x02 - Confirmed Dead featuring Sawyer: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

January 10, 2008
- Promotional poster for S4 @ Lost-Media.com

- First Group promotional photo for S4 @ Lost-Media.com

January 7, 2008
- By Doc Arzt commenting on DarkUFO's blog:
"I've seen #4 and I have to say, IMHO, that the "shippers will freak" stuff is complete hyperbole. The time for shippers to freak was the mini-pod of season 3, not 4.04. Kate made her choice, we know she has feelings for Jack, we know she isn't pleased with jack."

- A note from one of DarkUFO's source:
"I don't think this episode should be ruined or spoiled, it needs to be seen, especially to be believed, and so viewers can see added nuances to the storyline. Giving away little bits and pieces, truths and half truths is not really fair.
Yes things don't end well for Jack and Kate in the ff portion. But we knew they weren't well for the two of them as a couple or as individuals at the end of through the looking glass.
But what is critical about the ff is Kates attitude, who Kate has transformed into as a person, and the dialogue in these scenes. Kate may have a kid. The paternity might be revealed in the end. Jack might tell Kate he loves her. Kate might slap Sawyer in the face. I might be lying. You wont know until you see the show. Enough said."

- From TheNextHegemon via lyly ford & DarkUFO, about 4x04:
" This episode will be bad for both ships. Sawyer and Kate have a falling out, Jack and Kate have some extremely touching moments but it doesn't end well.
Kate finally is free from the law and that is because of "him".
The ending is not what is great for shippers. The episode is. The ending has more to do with who gets off the island.
There will be romantic FF jate stuff but it doesn't end well.No skate in FF.I'm not too clear on the Skate stuff on island only that Sawyer doesn't take the whole baby thing well."

January 6, 2008
- From TheNextHegemon Pmging a Jater fan at The Fuselage:
" I will say that there are some Jate moments in 4.4 that will be better than any Jate moments in the past. And it doesn't look good for Skaters after this episode. Lets say season 3 was the Skate season."

January 3, 2008
Update from The NextHegemon @ The Fuselage: posts collected by misteriosa here

January 2, 2008
From DarkUFO's blog: Some teasers for Episodes 4.02, 4.03 and 4.04
Source 1 on Episodes 3 and 4
All I can say is that episodes 3 and 4 are some of the best lost episodes I've worked on. All I will allow you post is to say is episode 3 -sayid - features a great ending and shooting and episode 4 - kate - had one of the best endings ive seen. sawyer and kate (skaters? is that right?) fans will not be happy!

Source 2 on Episode 4
"And the end is so ****ing good oh my God!!! If your wife or girlfriend watches this show it will be her favorite episode. This one is one for the shipper legends!"

December 29, 2007
New slightly different promo (#4): watch it on DailyMotion (thanks to Deej)

Possible Sawyer screencaps: 1; 1A --- big cap by Deej --- more caps @ sawyer840's blog

December 26, 2007
Slightly different new promo (#3): watch it on DailyMotion (thanks to Deej)

Sawyer screencaps: 1; 1A; 1B --- screencaps of the whole promo @ sawyer840's blog

December 21, 2007
Sawyer character promotional photo for S4 @ Lost-Media.com

December 19, 2007
- By Ryan: S4 Hawaiian premiere scheduled for January 26, 2008

- ABC official description for Season 4

December 18, 2007
- slightly different version of the trailer (#2 - new Locke shot): watch it and look at the screencaps over sawyer840's blog

- New Lost trailer: Watch it over tvweek.com | watch it on DailyMotion (thanks to Deej)

Sawyer screencaps: 1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 7; 8; 9; 10; 11; 12; 13; 14; 15 --- Lost-Media.com trailer caps --- more caps @ sawyer840's blog

- Watch with Kristin - Is Kate pregnant; Jack & Juliet
Elo in St. Pierre, Réunion Island: Is a Sawyer and Kate baby on the way? Please, please tell me!
In honor of what is no doubt our first-ever question from Réunion Island—11,000 miles away, somewhere near Mauritius and Madagascar in the Indian Ocean!—I can tell you that I used to think it was pretty unlikely, but based on what I now know about season four it's seeming somewhat more probable. That's honestly just a guess/hunch, but I'd put some money (at least a nickel) on it. Anyone care to counter-wager? Propose a baby name?

December 10, 2007
- Watch With Kristin Spoiler Chat: Team Locke VS. Team Jack; Sawyer&Kate; Ben's power, Oceanic Six
Anne in Auckland, New Zealand: This Lost hiatus is killing me! Got anything on Sawyer?
In the beginning of season four, Sawyer is...on Team Locke! I can tell you that there are two teams and that the other leader won't surprise you...but Kate's allegiance will. Got guesses on the two teams and the second leader? (His name may rhyme with "frak"...) Comment below! Oh and P.S. As far as I know, Jin and Sun aren't playing for either team. Suspicious? You bet!

Lyly in Tours, France: Can you tell me if you have something about Lost for the new season, please? Especially about Sawyer and Kate...
All I can say about Sawyer and Kate is this: "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was." I know it's cheesy, but I'm cheesy, dammit, and I believe that's what's going on with S&K this season...

Note: Kristin removed one question from the first published version of her column and slightly modified another one, this is her original version: screencap1 | screencap 2

- HQ 4x01 promo pics on Lost-Media.com (credit: lyly ford)
Pics featuring Sawyer: 1; 2; 3; 4

- By DarkUFO: Sawyer not getting off the Island
- There are no Sawyer flashbacks/flashforwards in the first 8 Episodes of next year
- Sawyer is not one of the Losties that got off the island
- The fact that he is not off the island does not necessarily mean that he his dead or won't at some point in the future, however, when the Jack/Kate scene takes place at the end of Season 3, Sawyer is still on the Island.

- S4 cinematic promo: watch it on YouTube (credits: Charlie and Simo); slowed down version HERE (credit: DarkUFO).
Sawyer screencaps: 1; 2; 3; 4

December 9, 2007
Sawyer shots from the S4 promo film: click (credit: Derick via DarkUFO's blog)

December 1, 2007
New Lost Trailers in cinemas now
"We saw the promo at a movie theater tonight and Sawyer was in it! In one shot it looked like he was aiming a gun at Ben and pushing him against a tree or something like that. We also saw Sawyer briefly in a few other shots and OMG ...he looked very hot"
[...]
"Sawyer in some fast shots"

November 8, 2007
Jorge G. @ The Fuselage:
We've spread the work out a little bit. Like we're not overlapping episodes as we usually do. So we'll have stuff to shoot till Thanksgiving. Then if the strike continues we'll have a break.

October 15, 2007

- Watch with Kristin @ E! online: Juliet's sister, writers' strike, death spoiler

- First promo pics for S4 by TV Guide (Oct. 22 issue): cover; article; pag.1; pag.2

October 13, 2007

- From Jorge Garcia @ The Fuselage: "shocking" death confirmed

October 6, 2007

- From Ed Reif's blog: picture taken with Josh

- By Sawyer840 via DarkUFO's blog: Death coming to Lost + Kate's scene in the jungle
One of the things that she managed to find out is that they are also about to film a death on the show. The info is being kept very secret currently and we don't have details of who the death will involve. Hopefully she'll have some more info soon which she'll be able to pass onto us.

September 19, 2007

- From DarkUFO: Lost Season 4 ABC Commissary

September 14, 2007

LOST-TV Forums: Filming sightings

From TourniquetMan: "They are here right now as I type this, in my town shooting a scene. Whitmore Village in Wahiawa, There seems to be a lot of activity near down a path leading to a stream area.
They were asking for kids in tattered clothing as extras, Josh Halloway was sighted."

From HaleiwaDiva: I saw them filming in Whitmore Village yersterday too,TourniquetMan. They were right behind the baseball field. It looked like they might have been filming in a house right there. I didn't see anyone outside, just the big white trailers and the usual signs.

August 24, 2007

From Jacobe via DarkUFO's blog - First filming sightings

I live in Kalihi, Hawaii. Yesterday, LOST was filming on N King Street by the Discount Store and Tamashiro Market, for those that live in Hawaii.
I was able to spot Josh Halloway (Sawyer). So I'm assuming a Sawyer flashback. OR maybe a flash-forward??
The scene involved a car being chased by two police cars, leading to the first car to jump a ramp and crash.
That's all I was able to see.
Sorry, I wasn't able to record or take pictures.

For all the previous spoilers (May-September), go here: Spoiler Archive

Rumors
October 17, 2007

The Odi replies to the Turkish rumors asking his source
- Sawyer has NOT filmed a FF and the FFs are being kept very secretive with a very small crew.
- The death will be a MAIN character that is a fan favorite and a male character, plus it will occur on island most likely by mid-season. It will be likely one of the four: Sawyer, Hurley, Sayid or Jin.

October 16, 2007

By Turkish blogger Dizidizi who got spoilers from an extra (corrections by ozguroyus)
- "None of the actors actually knows EXACTLY who was in the coffin" - "The guy in the coffin is not Sawyer, Ben or Michael" and in addition it's written that we CAN be SURE about this.
- They have filmed a Sawyer-centric flashforward.

September 25, 2007

The Odi - New info on S4
- Two more Losties will die....a male and a female. The male will die on the island, while the female will die in a FLASHFORWARD via suicide.

For all the previous rumors, go here: Rumors Archive

Previous Threads
Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: Past, present, future. We'll follow him everywhere.
Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: Nine months of hiatus?! Come to join the therapy group.
Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: 2° FF -> LA hotel, Maria/Fran/Misty+Sawyer. Guess the rest
Spoilers: Our "Lost outcast" investigation? Not obsession, but scientific dedication.
Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: Apparently, it really is about bunnies.
Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: Fear our detective skills, foiler guys. *SPOILERS*
*SPOILERS* Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: An apparition? No, he really is filming.
*SPOILERS* Lost on Monday: nothing better than Sawyer to start a new week.
*SPOILERS* Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: Trust no one, but the Hawaiian reporters.
*SPOILERS* Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: First set photos, Sawyer is back in action.
*SPOILERS* The WTF spoilers are back: Sawyer meeting Fred Flintstones?
*SPOILERS* Sawyer, Sawyer, Sawyer. (this title tries to compensate the lack of news)
*SPOILERS* Max didn't make it to the theaters, but Sawyer did.
*SPOILERS* #15: We're just Sawyer fans, like Carlton.
*SPOILERS* #16: So, about those kids in tattered clothes...
*SPOILERS* Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4 #17: These boots were made for speculating.
*SPOILERS* Sawyer in Lost S4 #18: "That guy is gonna be around until the end"

Last edited by Hawthorn; 01-26-2008 at 05:52 AM
Old 01-20-2008, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 01-20-2008, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

Wow! You added all the spoiler updates and all the relevant strike related news.
Great job!

Thanks, Fran!
Old 01-20-2008, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hope I didn't screw anything up.

Sorry if I look "dead" while I'm preparing the opening but it always takes me forever to put all the old stuff up there.
Old 01-21-2008, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the title.
Francesca , thanks for keeping the opening post updated.

Old 01-21-2008, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

From Dark's - Spoilers: Lost Mobisode 12 -The Envelope

The video is in HQ.

Transcript:
Quote:
Mobisode #12 - “The Envelope”

[A timer is beeping. Juliet runs to the oven and gets her muffins out. She burns her hand. The doorbell rings. She runs her hand under water. It’s the woman from the beginning of ATOTC, Amelia. Amelia gets her something from the freezer.]

Juliet: I’m fine. I’m really fine. I just, I need to clean up before everyone gets here. Thank you.

Amelia: It’s him, isn’t it?

Juliet: What? Who?

Amelia: Ben. Did you invite him today?

Juliet: Thanks for [….something unintelligible…]

Amelia: Finally told you how he felt, huh?

Juliet: He didn’t, he didn’t say anything. It’s just complicated. Okay?

Amelia: Complicated doesn’t make you cry.

Juliet: I burned my hand.

Amelia: That doesn’t make you cry either. What happened Julie?

Juliet: I think, I think we’re in big trouble.

Amelia: Are we?

Juliet: I need, if I show you something, do you promise not to tell anyone? Do you swear? Not anyone.

[Amelia nods her head. Juliet goes to a drawer and pulls out a large manila envelope from under the silverware tray. She starts to open it, and the doorbell rings.
Credit:
Quote:
Episode 109 - The Envelope

Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet
Julie Adams as Amelia
Music by: Michael Giacchino
Costume Designer: Roland Sanchez
Edited by: Robert Florio, A.C.E.
Production Designer: Zack Grobler
Director of Photography: John Bartley, A.S.C./C.S.C.
Executive Producers: J.J. Abrams, Damon Lindelof, Bryan Burk, Jeff Pinkner, Jack Bender, Carlton Cuse
Co-Executive Producers: Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz, Stephen Williams, Jean Higgins
Supervising Producer: Elizabeth Sarnoff, Drew Goddard, Alison Schapker, Monica Breen, Stephen Williams
Producers: Ra'uf Glasgow, Pat Churchill
Co-Producers: Richard Peter Schroer
Story Editor: Christina M. Kim
Associate Producer: Kaleen Yamase
Teleplay by J.J. Abrams & Damon Lindelof
Story by Damon Lindelof
Directed by Jack Bender
We don't get to see what's in the envelope.
It's one of those big and yellow so maybe she wanted to show her Ben's x-rays.
Who knows.
I liked Juliet in this one. She's not smirky.

BTW I sent another question for Kristin. This time about the Boaties getting into the Loastis' heads.
Old 01-21-2008, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you everyone, anyway I just put the stuff there, Misty is the one going around and finding it, spoilers and strike updates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
Thanks for the mobisode! I'll watch it later because I can't right now and your positive comment made me skip the transcript to see it unspoilered.

BTW, why are the mobisode put in the spoiler section, over DarkUFO's? It's new footage but belonging to old episodes, it's more like clarifications.
Quote:
BTW I sent another question for Kristin. This time about the Boaties getting into the Loastis' heads.
Great one, again!
One of mine is going to be about Elsa (I asked Mickey, it's fair to ask Krikri too) . I still have to think about somethign Sawyer related (because it's not like I care about anything else)
Old 01-21-2008, 05:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Thanks for the mobisode! I'll watch it later because I can't right now and your positive comment made me skip the transcript to see it unspoilered.
It turns out this is probably a deleted scene from ATOTC because EM talked about it in her DVD commentary.

Quote:
BTW, why are the mobisode put in the spoiler section, over DarkUFO's? It's new footage but belonging to old episodes, it's more like clarifications.
I don't get it either, but Lost fans are weird when it comes to spoilers.
Personally I love the TWOP rules when it comes to this - everything that's published in the media, the promos, the promo photos should no longer be considered a spoiler.

Quote:
One of mine is going to be about Elsa (I asked Mickey, it's fair to ask Krikri too) . I still have to think about somethign Sawyer related (because it's not like I care about anything else)
Trust me, I understand. But if they will be getting in all the Loasties' heads, maybe it includes Sawyer, too?
Old 01-21-2008, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It turns out this is probably a deleted scene from ATOTC because EM talked about it in her DVD commentary.
LOLZ!
This mobisode special feature is a fraud.
I predict the last one will be a Jack-scene. You know, to close in a triumph.
Quote:
Personally I love the TWOP rules when it comes to this - everything that's published in the media, the promos, the promo photos should no longer be considered a spoiler.
So say, TV Guide publish a spoiler, that's ok to talk about it in the normal threads?
Quote:
Trust me, I understand. But if they will be getting in all the Loasties' heads, maybe it includes Sawyer, too?
You are so selfish... I ♥ you.
I don't remember if I asked Krikri or Mickey about Sawyer and Ben... i wanted to, but now I don't recall the details. if I sent it to Ausiello, I have the message in my sent box, the problem is with Kristin because most of the times I just use the form over E! online.
Old 01-21-2008, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
I predict the last one will be a Jack-scene. You know, to close in a triumph.
Absolutely.

Quote:
So say, TV Guide publish a spoiler, that's ok to talk about it in the normal threads?
I'm not sure what happens when the news are classified as spoilers.
But if there are articles about Harold coming back to Lost or this new bunch of actors joining the cast, then it's no longer a spoiler.
The thing is that I've seen people introduce some changes even there. So the rules started varying from one show to another.

Even here on FF aired promos aren't considered spoilers anymore, right?
But they are on L-F and The Fuselage. Lost fans and their spoilers policy annoy me.

Quote:
You are so selfish... I ♥ you.
I don't remember if I asked Krikri or Mickey about Sawyer and Ben... i wanted to, but now I don't recall the details. if I sent it to Ausiello, I have the message in my sent box, the problem is with Kristin because most of the times I just use the form over E! online.
I also use the box on Kristin's site. Nice question about Ben.

*random*
I was thinking the other day about Sawyer and how he would react in case she were pregnant, which we can now exclude, but it still made me ask myself - if Sawyer had the choice to decide whether to save Kate's or their baby's life, which one would it be? My answer would be definitely Kate.
Old 01-21-2008, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm not sure what happens when the news are classified as spoilers.
But if there are articles about Harold coming back to Lost or this new bunch of actors joining the cast, then it's no longer a spoiler.
The thing is that I've seen people introduce some changes even there. So the rules started varying from one show to another.
Got it. Even here a lot of boards have their own set of rules, usually according to how things work on a daily basis and how many regular posters are pro or against something.
Quote:
Even here on FF aired promos aren't considered spoilers anymore, right?
But they are on L-F and The Fuselage. Lost fans and their spoilers policy annoy me.
I don't understand the promo = spoilers at all. Here even promo pics and sneak peek aren't considered spoilers (even if you find them on websites, not general TV), you just have to be careful and, for instance, stay away from sporting an avatar with a super spoilerish scene because it's seen all around FF.
But if you're a USA viewer, you see the promo for the following week 3 seconds after the end of an episode... so why it's not allowed to talk about that?
Quote:
Nice question about Ben.
Do you have any witty suggestion for the phrasing of it? Or I'll just ask if Ben is playing some mind-games or talking specifically to Sawyer in the "you don't really stand a chance now" scene.
Quote:
I was thinking the other day about Sawyer and how he would react in case she were pregnant, which we can now exclude, but it still made me ask myself - if Sawyer had the choice to decide whether to save Kate's or their baby's life, which one would it be? My answer would be definitely Kate.
I think the exact same thing. don't know if it's my personal bias having a role here, but I can totally picture Sawyer being adamant about hat.
I don't really know what Kate's reaction would be, instead.

Another random question, from me this time: Ok, the first scene of 4x04 is Locke preparing scrambled eggs for Ben. But what kind of connection is there between the title and Kate? I haven't gotten it yet.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

New thread Like I already told Fran I´m happy I found this thread and you two so s to you as well Misty

Pretty depressing talk you had there the last few pages about the purpose/ endgame of the show that building a society on the island confuses me and is pretty...crazy IMO. But then it hit me I might really not like the story moving to mainland usually rescue stands at the end of a show like that so I was really a bit down about finally aknowleding this fact

Quote:
if Sawyer had the choice to decide whether to save Kate's or their baby's life, which one would it be? My answer would be definitely Kate.
I´m with you two Fran and Misty. Sawyer would save Kate instead of an unborn baby. And still I might be the only one but I can understand that Sawyer is against a baby/ Kate pregnancy at that he voices this. Even if Kate would be pregnant. Should he lie? I mean being on an island like that, it´s not a good timing!

Quote:
Another random question, from me this time: Ok, the first scene of 4x04 is Locke preparing scrambled eggs for Ben. But what kind of connection is there between the title and Kate? I haven't gotten it yet.
I got no clue. Maybe it´s because it is that.Locke making eggs...and yet again this pregnancy story, ie. "eggs" needed for reproduction
Old 01-21-2008, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

As I said, it's great to have you here for us too, Alexa!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXA82 (View Post)
Pretty depressing talk you had there the last few pages about the purpose/ endgame of the show that building a society on the island confuses me and is pretty...crazy IMO. But then it hit me I might really not like the story moving to mainland usually rescue stands at the end of a show like that so I was really a bit down about finally aknowleding this fact
I never liked the flashforward twist of last year, I read about it in the spoilers first, then watched TTLG, and it was somehow a let down for me, because I recognize the coolness of the single move in that episode, but it was the last sign to show me that the good old Lost of S1, with the little impact of the outside word and the mythology kept to a minimum, was gone for good.
I wanted Sawyer to be rescued because somehow I thought the big storylines would move to mainland with Jack and Kate, and I didn't want his character "left behind" in the story.
That said, the idea that now the last 3 seasons will be about going back to the island and re-create the long gone equilibrium that was there a long time ago maybe... makes me somehow laugh. I don't know, it's not original or intriguing... to me at least.
Quote:
I´m with you two Fran and Misty. Sawyer would save Kate instead of an unborn baby. And still I might be the only one but I can understand that Sawyer is against a baby/ Kate pregnancy at that he voices this. Even if Kate would be pregnant. Should he lie? I mean being on an island like that, it´s not a good timing!
It's not just the island, because rescue could come soon (although Sawyer seems to not trust the Boaties), I think Sawyer is at its lowest point right now, he's living for each single day and not thinking about the rest because it probably still hurts. Kate instead seems to be in full big themes and discussions mood. We don't know how the conversation starts, or how Kate brings the topic up. Mybe she wants reassurances that Sawyer can't give her at the moment because he doesn't even know what to do with himself after Cooper. Maybe he feels... why should I reassure her if she never reassured me about us?and this is all beyong the pregnancy issue. About it, I would say sure, it would nice for a woman to hear from her man that he'll be happy and be there for her no matter what even if he's scared, but shouldn't she also consider that she could be escorted to jail right after they go back? Miles has just told her that the law is still looking for her. Also, their relationship at the moment is everything but solid or well defined... so the relief showed by Sawyer is natural to me.
Anyway, it's hard to say anything until we listen to the convo.
Quote:
I got no clue. Maybe it´s because it is that.Locke making eggs...and yet again this pregnancy story, ie. "eggs" needed for reproduction
I can see that... but I thought Eggtown would be a code for something, the name of a book or another popo culture reference... not just such a literal, meh clue. :/
Old 01-21-2008, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

It's great that you joined us Alexa.
I might drive Fran into depression if it weren't for other pople around here.

The episode title "Eggtown" could have something to do with the children's book "The Easter Egg Escapade" written by John Michael Williams.

Here's a link to an interview with this guy - Interview with Children?s Author John Michael Williams about "The Easter Egg Escapade," animated movie, 09/04

These are some quotes about this book, which was later made into an animated movie.
Quote:
"The Easter Egg Escapade" tells the story of Eggtown, a peaceful village where rabbits and chickens live together in harmony. However, a band of thieving roosters, the Take-Its (led by Terrible Timothy Take-It), live in the murky swamps and forests beyond Eggtown, and they conspire to steal all of Eggtown’s Easter Eggs. In order to retrieve the eggs, an unlikely group of heroes, which includes Big Boring Benedict Bunny, Horrible Harriet Hare, Good Gracious Grasshopper, Tiny Tessie, and Boss Baker Bunny, volunteer to go on the perilous journey. The ending features the redemption of Terrible Timothy Take-It and is sure to please pre-teens.
Quote:
Regarding the movie, Williams says, "I wanted to tell a story for children that would help them to think about important issues while also entertaining them. However, this story is not meant to preach; it is a tale where nothing and no one are as they seem. Untapped potential was the main theme I wanted to communicate, that anyone has the ability to overcome his or her flaws -- to be the best they can be. I also wanted to convey the notion that people can and should be loved despite their imperfections. Look more deeply. That's the message of ‘The Easter Egg Escapade.’"
Maybe they wanted to paralel this story with all the Losties now living in Othersville.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I might drive Fran into depression if it weren't for other pople around here.

Misty, you just look at the glass as half empty, that's normal.
(and at the other half as poisoned liquid, which is a little less normal)

And when you feel super pessimistic, remember two things: coffin, and pregnancy. Wasn't the hopeful in me right about those? There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. A bit of sunshine in a cloudy day. Chocolate around the lame surprise of your easter egg. A nose in your porn.
Quote:
The episode title "Eggtown" could have something to do with the children's book "The Easter Egg Escapade" written by John Michael Williams.

Here's a link to an interview with this guy - Interview with Children?s Author John Michael Williams about "The Easter Egg Escapade," animated movie, 09/04
I'm stupid. I found the book and animated story mentioned today while I google "eggtown" and different version to spell the word, but I totally ignored that.
That fits. Bunnies and chickens living together just like the Losties being in Otherville.

Thanks Misty!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread