Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

*SPOILERS* Max didn't make it to the theaters, but Sawyer did.

This thread is to collect and discuss all the news, spoilers and speculations about Sawyer in the fourth season of Lost.

We will survive the hiatus!

S4 premiere: Thursday January 31, 2008, at 9 p.m.

Shooting dates
4x01: unknown
4x02: unknown
4x03: Sept. 14 - Sept. 28
4x04: Sept. 25 - Oct. 6
4x05: Oct. 5 - Oct. 18
4x06: Oct. 16 - Oct. 30
4x07: Oct. 27 - Nov. 9
4x08: Nov. 9 (?) - Nov. 21

November 5:
Cuse and Lindelof about the WGA strike

November 8:
- 'ABC says as of now it is sticking with its plan to air the eight episodes it has of Lost'
- Kristin of E! interviews Damon Lindelof

This post is to collect only the Sawyer-related spoilers/news, to check all the general spoilers follow the links to the livejournal community

Spoilers
December 10
- Watch With Kristin Spoiler Chat: Team Locke VS. Team Jack; Sawyer&Kate; Ben's power, Oceanic Six
Anne in Auckland, New Zealand: This Lost hiatus is killing me! Got anything on Sawyer?
In the beginning of season four, Sawyer is...on Team Locke! I can tell you that there are two teams and that the other leader won't surprise you...but Kate's allegiance will. Got guesses on the two teams and the second leader? (His name may rhyme with "frak"...) Comment below! Oh and P.S. As far as I know, Jin and Sun aren't playing for either team. Suspicious? You bet!

Lyly in Tours, France: Can you tell me if you have something about Lost for the new season, please? Especially about Sawyer and Kate...
All I can say about Sawyer and Kate is this: "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was." I know it's cheesy, but I'm cheesy, dammit, and I believe that's what's going on with S&K this season...

Note: Kristin removed one question from the first published version of her column and slightly modified another one, this is her original version: screencap1 | screencap 2

- HQ 4x01 promo pics on Lost-Media.com (credit: lyly ford)
Pics featuring Sawyer: 1; 2; 3; 4

- By DarkUFO: Sawyer not getting off the Island
- There are no Sawyer flashbacks/flashforwards in the first 8 Episodes of next year
- Sawyer is not one of the Losties that got off the island
- The fact that he is not off the island does not necessarily mean that he his dead or won't at some point in the future, however, when the Jack/Kate scene takes place at the end of Season 3, Sawyer is still on the Island.

- S4 cinematic promo: watch it on YouTube (credits: Charlie and Simo); slowed down version HERE (credit: DarkUFO).
Sawyer screencaps: 1; 2; 3; 4

December 9
Sawyer shots from the S4 promo film: click (credit: Derick via DarkUFO's blog)

December 1, 2007
New Lost Trailers in cinemas now
"We saw the promo at a movie theater tonight and Sawyer was in it! In one shot it looked like he was aiming a gun at Ben and pushing him against a tree or something like that. We also saw Sawyer briefly in a few other shots and OMG ...he looked very hot"
[...]
"Sawyer in some fast shots"

November 8, 2007
Jorge G. @ The Fuselage:
We've spread the work out a little bit. Like we're not overlapping episodes as we usually do. So we'll have stuff to shoot till Thanksgiving. Then if the strike continues we'll have a break.

October 15, 2007

- Watch with Kristin @ E! online: Juliet's sister, writers' strike, death spoiler

- First promo pics for S4 by TV Guide (Oct. 22 issue): cover; article; pag.1; pag.2

October 13, 2007

- From Jorge Garcia @ The Fuselage: "shocking" death confirmed

October 6, 2007

- From Ed Reif's blog: picture taken with Josh

- By Sawyer840 via DarkUFO's blog: Death coming to Lost + Kate's scene in the jungle
One of the things that she managed to find out is that they are also about to film a death on the show. The info is being kept very secret currently and we don't have details of who the death will involve. Hopefully she'll have some more info soon which she'll be able to pass onto us.

September 19, 2007

- From DarkUFO: Lost Season 4 ABC Commissary

September 14, 2007

LOST-TV Forums: Filming sightings

From TourniquetMan: "They are here right now as I type this, in my town shooting a scene. Whitmore Village in Wahiawa, There seems to be a lot of activity near down a path leading to a stream area.
They were asking for kids in tattered clothing as extras, Josh Halloway was sighted."

From HaleiwaDiva: I saw them filming in Whitmore Village yersterday too,TourniquetMan. They were right behind the baseball field. It looked like they might have been filming in a house right there. I didn't see anyone outside, just the big white trailers and the usual signs.

August 24, 2007

From Jacobe via DarkUFO's blog - First filming sightings

I live in Kalihi, Hawaii. Yesterday, LOST was filming on N King Street by the Discount Store and Tamashiro Market, for those that live in Hawaii.
I was able to spot Josh Halloway (Sawyer). So I'm assuming a Sawyer flashback. OR maybe a flash-forward??
The scene involved a car being chased by two police cars, leading to the first car to jump a ramp and crash.
That's all I was able to see.
Sorry, I wasn't able to record or take pictures.

For all the previous spoilers (May-September), go here: Spoiler Archive

Rumors
October 17, 2007

The Odi replies to the Turkish rumors asking his source
- Sawyer has NOT filmed a FF and the FFs are being kept very secretive with a very small crew.
- The death will be a MAIN character that is a fan favorite and a male character, plus it will occur on island most likely by mid-season. It will be likely one of the four: Sawyer, Hurley, Sayid or Jin.

October 16, 2007

By Turkish blogger Dizidizi who got spoilers from an extra (corrections by ozguroyus)
- "None of the actors actually knows EXACTLY who was in the coffin" - "The guy in the coffin is not Sawyer, Ben or Michael" and in addition it's written that we CAN be SURE about this.
- They have filmed a Sawyer-centric flashforward.

September 25, 2007

The Odi - New info on S4
- Two more Losties will die....a male and a female. The male will die on the island, while the female will die in a FLASHFORWARD via suicide.

For all the previous rumors, go here: Rumors Archive

Previous Threads
Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: Past, present, future. We'll follow him everywhere.
Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: Nine months of hiatus?! Come to join the therapy group.
Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: 2° FF -> LA hotel, Maria/Fran/Misty+Sawyer. Guess the rest
Spoilers: Our "Lost outcast" investigation? Not obsession, but scientific dedication.
Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: Apparently, it really is about bunnies.
Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: Fear our detective skills, foiler guys. *SPOILERS*
*SPOILERS* Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: An apparition? No, he really is filming.
*SPOILERS* Lost on Monday: nothing better than Sawyer to start a new week.
*SPOILERS* Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: Trust no one, but the Hawaiian reporters.
*SPOILERS* Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: First set photos, Sawyer is back in action.
*SPOILERS* The WTF spoilers are back: Sawyer meeting Fred Flintstones?
*SPOILERS* Sawyer, Sawyer, Sawyer. (this title tries to compensate the lack of news)
*SPOILERS* Max didn't make it to the theaters, but Sawyer did.

Last edited by Hawthorn; 12-15-2007 at 06:57 PM
Old 12-03-2007, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice title. Thanks for updating the opening post , Francesca.

Old 12-03-2007, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Guten Morgen Maria.

Yesterday night I was in a rush and used the first title suggestion because it was the only one I was 100% sure it would fit in the box, we can change it anytime.
Just tell me with what.

I need help here, guys.

Sawyer840 posted in her blog posted a picture of Josh and Daniel from DDK myspace. Wasn't she the poster bitching because the pic of Josh and Jorge got reposted? I assume this time the photo was in the public area of the blog that would be the profile page, I guess.

I repost it here as well because I need a comment on the hair. So, look:

Original version | Lightened (by me) version
Old 12-03-2007, 04:26 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for oprning the thread, Fran.

I don't think Josh's hair is shorter. It looks like he bounded it.
But Daniel's hair seems shorter than it did on his mug shot.
Old 12-03-2007, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Misty!

I thought the same, but the blogger commented on the "shorter hair" and I freaked out a little.

Maybe in that mugshot was humidity and a very bad night what make the hair look longer/fluffier? Or maybe that mugshot was the reason why Daniel thought it was time for a hair-cut. It doesn't seem very different so maybe it's easy to hide the change in Lost.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:26 AM
Master Fan

A new rumour from Dark: Rumours: More Season 4 Rumours

I just received the following from one of my sources. Again it's from a 3rd party and not direct from my source so I'm placing it in rumours for now as I've had no confirmation.
Quote:
The new arrivals already know most of the facts about the island – and a lot of the why. We won’t find out how they know at first but they’ll arrive and immediately get to work while keeping the Losties busy. Hurley gets caught when he spies on them. Ben is forced to tell the Losties a lot of the secrets of the island. The Losties’ first agenda is to survive – but Ben wants to “save the island”. The Losties will separate when they finally agree with Ben. There will be a lot of fighting – the new arrivals have technology which Ben and the Losties don’t have access to which helps them track their movements. The Losties need to use certain stations and underground tunnels to evade them. The battle will come down to the island’s forces against modern technology.

Source: Bullman
Old 12-03-2007, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That rumor does sound probable.

Old 12-03-2007, 06:06 AM
Master Fan

The transcript from the new mobisode is up: Spoilers: Lost Mobisode 5 - Missing Pieces - Operation Sleeper
Quote:
Mobisode #5 - “Operation Sleeper”

Jack and Juliet.
Jack is asleep. He wakes up.
Juliet puts her finger up, like ‘shh’.
Juliet - It’s ok.
Jack - What happened?
Juliet - We need to talk, Jack.
Jack - Ok.
Juliet - Ever since I got here, the people in your camp, Sayid, Sawyer, they don’t trust me. They think that I am here to hurt them. And it’s only a matter of time before they figure out…
Jack - I’m not going to let anything happen to you.
Juliet - Thank you. Please let me finish. It’s only a matter of time before they figure out that they’re right.
Jack - What?
Juliet - They shouldn’t trust me. I’m still working for him, for Ben. He sent me here to study the women to find out which ones were pregnant.
Jack - Why?
Juliet - So we can take them. He promised me no one would get hurt.
Jack - He promised you?
Juliet - Listen, Jack.
Jack - How could you? I thought, that you were one of us. I saw it. You wanted to get on that submarine as bad as I did.
Juliet - But I didn’t get on it. And neither did you. Just… I guess I thought that it was actually going to happen. That we would get off this island. I was naïve to think that he would let us.
Jack - Let us? Ben was in a wheelchair. Locke blew up that submarine.
Juliet - Did he?
Jack - So you’re only here because he sent you here?
Juliet - Yeah.
Jack - Why are you telling me this now?
Juliet - Last night we saw, we saw the baby growing inside her. If she’s still on this island in about a month, both of them will be dead. I’ve been living Benjamin Linus’s dream for three years. Three years. It’s time to wake up.
I'll just call them Jackisodes from now on.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

3 out of 5 mobisodes are about Jack?! Give me a break!
But I have to say it's a good scene, finally. Okay, it doesn't say anything new to us (no mobisode has, so far), but this is really a "missing piece" we only got to imagine and speculate about before.

The dialogues are still pretty meh, though.

The rumor: it's indeed very probable, but it comes from the same source of the S4 season premiere opening scene (post), and I'm still holding out hope that he's a foiler.

The most remarkable bit (all the rest could be guessed) is Ben spilling many secrets.

Thanks for posting them, Mi!
Old 12-03-2007, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
The rumor: it's indeed very probable, but it comes from the same source of the S4 season premiere opening scene (post), and I'm still holding out hope that he's a foiler.
I think we'll really see that scene but I have no problems trusting foiler guys.

The part about this rumour that I'm wondering about is this: The Losties will separate when they finally agree with Ben.
This bit combined with Hurley getting caught remind me of the spoiler about Sayid's episode. Maybe Sawyer and Kate will end up in different groups.

The Losties need to use certain stations and underground tunnels to evade them.
This sounds very plausible. We've already seen two new stations and there have been some info about a lot of scenes being shot inside the studios.

What I don't get is how are they supposed to get away from the new arrivals when the three parachuters are with them already in the first or second episode.

ETA: The mobisode is up - Spoilers: Lost Mobisode 5 - Missing Pieces - Operation Sleeper
Old 12-03-2007, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
I think we'll really see that scene but I have no problems trusting foiler guys.
Don't you know about it. Like I don't know who is the person hiding my baseball bat all the time.
Quote:
The part about this rumour that I'm wondering about is this: The Losties will separate when they finally agree with Ben.
This bit combined with Hurley getting caught remind me of the spoiler about Sayid's episode. Maybe Sawyer and Kate will end up in different groups.
I don't know. I mean, it makes sense looking at the rest of spoilers we have, but the Losties are already separated at the end of S3, then they reunite either in the premiere or in 4x02 (according to the TV Guide promo pics), and then they'll get separated again, so soon..?
Quote:
The Losties need to use certain stations and underground tunnels to evade them.
This sounds very plausible. We've already seen two new stations and there have been some info about a lot of scenes being shot inside the studios.
It does sound plausible... but let's not forget that we got this rumor after the pics of the new station(s).

Also, the whole bit about the super technology owned by the Boaties is a logic spec. after Sayid's comment about Naomi's radio in The Brig.
Quote:
What I don't get is how are they supposed to get away from the new arrivals when the three parachuters are with them already in the first or second episode.
Maybe they'll make them hostage while the rest of the Boaties hunt them, or they'll manage to leave them behind somehow. I don't know.
[ That was a pretty nice scene, I have to admit.
(Dude, Jack was as blind as a bat, for real)

Have you sent anything to Krikri?
Old 12-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Like I don't know who is the person hiding my baseball bat all the time.
It wasn't me.

Quote:
I don't know. I mean, it makes sense looking at the rest of spoilers we have, but the Losties are already separated at the end of S3, then they reunite either in the premiere or in 4x02 (according to the TV Guide promo pics), and then they'll get separated again, so soon..?
I kind of see that happening. If they divide into two groups, I want Sawyer with Sayid and Desmond.

Quote:
It does sound plausible... but let's not forget that we got this rumor after the pics of the new station(s).
Give those foiler guys a break, will you?

Quote:
Have you sent anything to Krikri?
Not yet. I asked her about the promos last week and I don't know what question to send tonight.
Did you send anything?
Old 12-03-2007, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
I kind of see that happening. If they divide into two groups, I want Sawyer with Sayid and Desmond.
Me too.

Help me with this: do we have any confirmed spoilers about a disagreement between Ben and Locke, or just rumors? Was it Odi's rumors, again?
I wonder if those two could end in separated groups, and who would be with Ben and who with Locke instead. We know that in episode 4x03 Locke still trusts Ben.

BTW, what could be the reason behind the separation? The fact that smaller groups are less easy to detect by the enemy?
Quote:
Give those foiler guys a break, will you?
I'm just trying to balance all the trust you give them.
Quote:
Not yet. I asked her about the promos last week and I don't know what question to send tonight.
Did you send anything?
I haven't yet but I would like to send at least one.
I could ask about the TV promos, reinforcing our attempt.
Or maybe ask her if she can describe the theatrical promo to us in a decent way.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

New thread

And some juicy stuff, finally! Since I missed that opening scene spoiler at first

Now all we need is a youtube version of that theater clip. I wanna see hot Saweyer too
Old 12-03-2007, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Alexa!

Yes, finally something! The funny thing is that we still don't know exactly what's going on in that promo, because the first two reports of people having watched it had no mention of Sawyer, then a girl described a scene of Sawyer pushing Ben against a tree (and he was in some other quick shots), but the following day another report, the fourth one, mentioned Jack as the one pushing Ben...

... we need a clip to analyze frame by frame indeed.

But at least we know Sawyer is in the promo, I was in such a Sawyer-abstinence that that little news is enough to have me all squeeing.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread