Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2008, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

*SPOILERS* Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4 #17: These boots were made for speculating.

The N.O.S.E.

No Obedient Souls Élite

currently investigating: The Boots Mistery

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Team Locke - Team Kristin - Team Carlton

This thread is to collect and discuss all the news, spoilers and speculations about Sawyer in the fourth season of Lost.

We will survive the hiatus!

S4 premiere: Thursday January 31, 2008, at 9 p.m.

Shooting dates
4x01 (The Beginning Of The End - Hurley FF): unknown
4x02 (Confirmed Dead - Boaties FB): unknown
4x03 (The Economist - Sayid FF): Sept. 14 - Sept. 28
4x04 (Eggtown - Kate FF): Sept. 25 - Oct. 6
4x05 (The Constant - Desmond FB): Oct. 5 - Oct. 18
4x06 (The Other Woman - Juliet FB): Oct. 16 - Oct. 30
4x07 (Ji Yeon - Jin&Sun FF): Oct. 27 - Nov. 9
4x08 (title unknown - Micheal FB): Nov. 9 (?) - Nov. 21

For constant updates about the strike: Deadline Hollywood Daily

December 27:
From Variety.com: DGA eyes Jan. 7 for studio talks - AMPTP to discuss strike with director's guild

December 15:
From Variety.com: "ABC will have eight episodes of "Lost," which were penned pre-strike. Net will supplement the Jan. 31 launch by repeating last year's finale on Jan. 30; a new "Lost" recap special is also in the works."

December 14:
From the Los Angeles Times: Lindelof and Cuse about the new schedule

November 8:
- 'ABC says as of now it is sticking with its plan to air the eight episodes it has of Lost'
- Kristin of E! interviews Damon Lindelof

November 5:
Cuse and Lindelof about the WGA strike

This post is to collect only the Sawyer-related spoilers/news, to check all the general spoilers follow the links to the livejournal community

Spoilers
January 7, 2008
- By Doc Arzt commenting on DarkUFO's blog:
"I've seen #4 and I have to say, IMHO, that the "shippers will freak" stuff is complete hyperbole. The time for shippers to freak was the mini-pod of season 3, not 4.04. Kate made her choice, we know she has feelings for Jack, we know she isn't pleased with jack."

- A note from one of DarkUFO's source:
"I don't think this episode should be ruined or spoiled, it needs to be seen, especially to be believed, and so viewers can see added nuances to the storyline. Giving away little bits and pieces, truths and half truths is not really fair.
Yes things don't end well for Jack and Kate in the ff portion. But we knew they weren't well for the two of them as a couple or as individuals at the end of through the looking glass.
But what is critical about the ff is Kates attitude, who Kate has transformed into as a person, and the dialogue in these scenes. Kate may have a kid. The paternity might be revealed in the end. Jack might tell Kate he loves her. Kate might slap Sawyer in the face. I might be lying. You wont know until you see the show. Enough said."

- From TheNextHegemon via lyly ford & DarkUFO, about 4x04:
" This episode will be bad for both ships. Sawyer and Kate have a falling out, Jack and Kate have some extremely touching moments but it doesn't end well.
Kate finally is free from the law and that is because of "him".
The ending is not what is great for shippers. The episode is. The ending has more to do with who gets off the island.
There will be romantic FF jate stuff but it doesn't end well.No skate in FF.I'm not too clear on the Skate stuff on island only that Sawyer doesn't take the whole baby thing well."

January 6, 2008
- From TheNextHegemon Pmging a Jater fan at The Fuselage:
" I will say that there are some Jate moments in 4.4 that will be better than any Jate moments in the past. And it doesn't look good for Skaters after this episode. Lets say season 3 was the Skate season."

January 3, 2008
Update from The NextHegemon @ The Fuselage: posts collected by misteriosa here

January 2, 2008
From DarkUFO's blog: Some teasers for Episodes 4.02, 4.03 and 4.04
Source 1 on Episodes 3 and 4
All I can say is that episodes 3 and 4 are some of the best lost episodes I've worked on. All I will allow you post is to say is episode 3 -sayid - features a great ending and shooting and episode 4 - kate - had one of the best endings ive seen. sawyer and kate (skaters? is that right?) fans will not be happy!

Source 2 on Episode 4
"And the end is so ****ing good oh my God!!! If your wife or girlfriend watches this show it will be her favorite episode. This one is one for the shipper legends!"

December 29, 2007
New slightly different promo (#4): watch it on DailyMotion (thanks to Deej)

Possible Sawyer screencaps: 1; 1A --- big cap by Deej --- more caps @ sawyer840's blog

December 26, 2007
Slightly different new promo (#3): watch it on DailyMotion (thanks to Deej)

Sawyer screencaps: 1; 1A; 1B --- screencaps of the whole promo @ sawyer840's blog

December 21, 2007
Sawyer character promotional photo for S4 @ Lost-Media.com

December 19, 2007
- By Ryan: S4 Hawaiian premiere scheduled for January 26, 2008

- ABC official description for Season 4

December 18, 2007
- slightly different version of the trailer (#2 - new Locke shot): watch it and look at the screencaps over sawyer840's blog

- New Lost trailer: Watch it over tvweek.com | watch it on DailyMotion (thanks to Deej)

Sawyer screencaps: 1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 7; 8; 9; 10; 11; 12; 13; 14; 15 --- Lost-Media.com trailer caps --- more caps @ sawyer840's blog

- Watch with Kristin - Is Kate pregnant; Jack & Juliet
Elo in St. Pierre, Réunion Island: Is a Sawyer and Kate baby on the way? Please, please tell me!
In honor of what is no doubt our first-ever question from Réunion Island—11,000 miles away, somewhere near Mauritius and Madagascar in the Indian Ocean!—I can tell you that I used to think it was pretty unlikely, but based on what I now know about season four it's seeming somewhat more probable. That's honestly just a guess/hunch, but I'd put some money (at least a nickel) on it. Anyone care to counter-wager? Propose a baby name?

December 10, 2007
- Watch With Kristin Spoiler Chat: Team Locke VS. Team Jack; Sawyer&Kate; Ben's power, Oceanic Six
Anne in Auckland, New Zealand: This Lost hiatus is killing me! Got anything on Sawyer?
In the beginning of season four, Sawyer is...on Team Locke! I can tell you that there are two teams and that the other leader won't surprise you...but Kate's allegiance will. Got guesses on the two teams and the second leader? (His name may rhyme with "frak"...) Comment below! Oh and P.S. As far as I know, Jin and Sun aren't playing for either team. Suspicious? You bet!

Lyly in Tours, France: Can you tell me if you have something about Lost for the new season, please? Especially about Sawyer and Kate...
All I can say about Sawyer and Kate is this: "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was." I know it's cheesy, but I'm cheesy, dammit, and I believe that's what's going on with S&K this season...

Note: Kristin removed one question from the first published version of her column and slightly modified another one, this is her original version: screencap1 | screencap 2

- HQ 4x01 promo pics on Lost-Media.com (credit: lyly ford)
Pics featuring Sawyer: 1; 2; 3; 4

- By DarkUFO: Sawyer not getting off the Island
- There are no Sawyer flashbacks/flashforwards in the first 8 Episodes of next year
- Sawyer is not one of the Losties that got off the island
- The fact that he is not off the island does not necessarily mean that he his dead or won't at some point in the future, however, when the Jack/Kate scene takes place at the end of Season 3, Sawyer is still on the Island.

- S4 cinematic promo: watch it on YouTube (credits: Charlie and Simo); slowed down version HERE (credit: DarkUFO).
Sawyer screencaps: 1; 2; 3; 4

December 9, 2007
Sawyer shots from the S4 promo film: click (credit: Derick via DarkUFO's blog)

December 1, 2007
New Lost Trailers in cinemas now
"We saw the promo at a movie theater tonight and Sawyer was in it! In one shot it looked like he was aiming a gun at Ben and pushing him against a tree or something like that. We also saw Sawyer briefly in a few other shots and OMG ...he looked very hot"
[...]
"Sawyer in some fast shots"

November 8, 2007
Jorge G. @ The Fuselage:
We've spread the work out a little bit. Like we're not overlapping episodes as we usually do. So we'll have stuff to shoot till Thanksgiving. Then if the strike continues we'll have a break.

October 15, 2007

- Watch with Kristin @ E! online: Juliet's sister, writers' strike, death spoiler

- First promo pics for S4 by TV Guide (Oct. 22 issue): cover; article; pag.1; pag.2

October 13, 2007

- From Jorge Garcia @ The Fuselage: "shocking" death confirmed

October 6, 2007

- From Ed Reif's blog: picture taken with Josh

- By Sawyer840 via DarkUFO's blog: Death coming to Lost + Kate's scene in the jungle
One of the things that she managed to find out is that they are also about to film a death on the show. The info is being kept very secret currently and we don't have details of who the death will involve. Hopefully she'll have some more info soon which she'll be able to pass onto us.

September 19, 2007

- From DarkUFO: Lost Season 4 ABC Commissary

September 14, 2007

LOST-TV Forums: Filming sightings

From TourniquetMan: "They are here right now as I type this, in my town shooting a scene. Whitmore Village in Wahiawa, There seems to be a lot of activity near down a path leading to a stream area.
They were asking for kids in tattered clothing as extras, Josh Halloway was sighted."

From HaleiwaDiva: I saw them filming in Whitmore Village yersterday too,TourniquetMan. They were right behind the baseball field. It looked like they might have been filming in a house right there. I didn't see anyone outside, just the big white trailers and the usual signs.

August 24, 2007

From Jacobe via DarkUFO's blog - First filming sightings

I live in Kalihi, Hawaii. Yesterday, LOST was filming on N King Street by the Discount Store and Tamashiro Market, for those that live in Hawaii.
I was able to spot Josh Halloway (Sawyer). So I'm assuming a Sawyer flashback. OR maybe a flash-forward??
The scene involved a car being chased by two police cars, leading to the first car to jump a ramp and crash.
That's all I was able to see.
Sorry, I wasn't able to record or take pictures.

For all the previous spoilers (May-September), go here: Spoiler Archive

Rumors
October 17, 2007

The Odi replies to the Turkish rumors asking his source
- Sawyer has NOT filmed a FF and the FFs are being kept very secretive with a very small crew.
- The death will be a MAIN character that is a fan favorite and a male character, plus it will occur on island most likely by mid-season. It will be likely one of the four: Sawyer, Hurley, Sayid or Jin.

October 16, 2007

By Turkish blogger Dizidizi who got spoilers from an extra (corrections by ozguroyus)
- "None of the actors actually knows EXACTLY who was in the coffin" - "The guy in the coffin is not Sawyer, Ben or Michael" and in addition it's written that we CAN be SURE about this.
- They have filmed a Sawyer-centric flashforward.

September 25, 2007

The Odi - New info on S4
- Two more Losties will die....a male and a female. The male will die on the island, while the female will die in a FLASHFORWARD via suicide.

For all the previous rumors, go here: Rumors Archive

Previous Threads
Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: Past, present, future. We'll follow him everywhere.
Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: Nine months of hiatus?! Come to join the therapy group.
Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: 2° FF -> LA hotel, Maria/Fran/Misty+Sawyer. Guess the rest
Spoilers: Our "Lost outcast" investigation? Not obsession, but scientific dedication.
Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: Apparently, it really is about bunnies.
Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: Fear our detective skills, foiler guys. *SPOILERS*
*SPOILERS* Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: An apparition? No, he really is filming.
*SPOILERS* Lost on Monday: nothing better than Sawyer to start a new week.
*SPOILERS* Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: Trust no one, but the Hawaiian reporters.
*SPOILERS* Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4: First set photos, Sawyer is back in action.
*SPOILERS* The WTF spoilers are back: Sawyer meeting Fred Flintstones?
*SPOILERS* Sawyer, Sawyer, Sawyer. (this title tries to compensate the lack of news)
*SPOILERS* Max didn't make it to the theaters, but Sawyer did.
*SPOILERS* #15: We're just Sawyer fans, like Carlton.
*SPOILERS* #16: So, about those kids in tattered clothes...
*SPOILERS* Josh as Sawyer in Lost S4 #17: These boots were made for speculating.

Last edited by Hawthorn; 01-10-2008 at 04:05 PM
Old 01-09-2008, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for adding all the spoilers, links and other details.

You know what's sad?
that I'll be sending some questions to Kristin asking her if Sawyer will be physically violent to Kate.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Misty, I've thought about it while I put the opening together and... it can't be. It just can't. We've seen him caring about his friends even in the finale were he was at his worst. We've never seen him even getting close to be violent with a woman. He loves Kate. i can't see him harming her willingly EVER.

Maybe he'll go as far as call her names? Tell her he never cared about nothing more than sex?

My mind refuses the possibility they'll ever go there. Physical violence on a woman with one of their most popular characters? No.

No please... I experienced this nightmare with Spike... D&C can't do it.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Misty, I've thought about it while I put the opening together and... it can't be. It just can't. We've seen him caring about his friends even in the finale were he was at his worst. We've never seen him even getting close to be violent with a woman. He loves Kate. i can't see him harming her willingly EVER.

Maybe he'll go as far as call her names? Tell her he never cared about nothing more than sex?

My mind refuses the possibility they'll ever go there. Physical violence on a woman with one of their most popular characters? No.

No please... I experienced this nightmare with Spike... D&C can't do it.
Oh God!
Spike rape attempt. That's what happens when writers screw up.
Please, no!

I can't believe I have to worry about it.

They had him kill a tree frog. At this time and age, it's a huge deal.
They had him strangle a man. An evil man but still.
They had him shoot the Other's freaking "teddy bear".

And still, people kept sympathising with him.

It must be something drastic to make people change their minds.
But if they do go with violence, the triangle really must be over for good.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

But people reacted at the frog. And they wanted to make up for that having him saying he regretted it in the deleted scene in the S2 finale.
With Cooper, they did everything they could to paint him as a disgusting human being who didn't care about anything and anyone.
In the S3 finale, he was still concerned about his friends. They made Sawyer say it was for Walt, not about himself (Zeke shot him twice, let's not forget this).

No way they might go with violence here. Spike didn't have a soul when he did that, and anyway the debacle that whole thing was should've taught every writer out there to never attempt anything even similar.

Remember when we mentioned the possibility of Sawyer trying to shoot Jack? Well, that was a real possiblity compared to this.

He'll probably try to keep her away for good saying something horrible.

Misty you can't really believe Sawyer would harm Kate.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
He'll probably try to keep her away for good saying something horrible.
I can't believe this is the scenario I'm hoping for.

Quote:
Misty you can't really believe Sawyer would harm Kate.
No way!!!!
No matter what, he'd never hurt Kate physically! I can see him hurting her verbally but only if he's in such a state of mind that he feels she'd be better off without him, that he doesn't deserve to be with her.

I just fear that the writers might take him too deep on the dark side.

Right now the images of Sawyer shooting Kate in her belly are haunting me.
I think this will drive me insane. **** Jate. Don't mess Sawyer up.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
I just fear that the writers might take him too deep on the dark side.
I think we would've gotten some hint about such a thing, no?

I repeat it: it can't be.

That kind of thing has been used only when the guy supposed to be in love with a woman was just obsessed with her, for example
Spoiler:

but Sawyer's love is pure. That's one of the few things the producers have been consistent about. He struggled to accept that he wanted and needed her around, and now it's something similar to that, he'll probably want her away.
But I can't even picture Sawyer slapping her out of anger, the idea of him using a gun belongs to another planet to me.

I can't be wrong about this one.
The writers have done mean things to serve the triangle but this is crossing the limits, right?
Old 01-09-2008, 06:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Hello ladies.

Let me ask you this: Did either one of you ever think that after "I Do" Skaters would be happy to know that Kate wants to try Jack out just so she sees that Sawyer is the one she wants?

I am reading some things that make me go . People seem happy that Sawyer does something terrible to justify Kate persuing Jack in the FF because for some reason it seems to cement their status as the OTP. People seem happy that Jack turns Kate down. Wouldn't it be better for Skate if Kate was one to stop things from happening? It would show that she knows that what she is doing is not what she wants (Sawyer). I don't give a damn what Jack wants. I care about what Kate wants, and she seems to want Jack in the future. I don't understand the happiness from fellow Skaters.

Anyway, carry on!
Old 01-09-2008, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Jessica!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica1984 (View Post)
Let me ask you this: Did either one of you ever think that after "I Do" Skaters would be happy to know that Kate wants to try Jack out just so she sees that Sawyer is the one she wants?

I am reading some things that make me go . People seem happy that Sawyer does something terrible to justify Kate persuing Jack in the FF because for some reason it seems to cement their status as the OTP. People seem happy that Jack turns Kate down. Wouldn't it be better for Skate if Kate was one to stop things from happening? It would show that she knows that what she is doing is not what she wants (Sawyer). I don't give a damn what Jack wants. I care about what Kate wants, and she seems to want Jack in the future. I don't understand the happiness from fellow Skaters.
IMHO, Skaters who are happy about Jack turning her down are just happy that nothing seems to happen. Let me ask you: many think Jack will do it because he knows he isn't what she really wants, right? That's the best optimistic take on things I can think of right now.
I disagree with it, of course.

I have to say: I'm too pissed at the idea they'll use Sawyer's dark state to justify Kate's actions than anything else. After 15 episodes in which we've seen how ambiguous Kate's feelings are, is Sawyer causing the breaking up, and not because he'll make her face the fact she doesn't know what she wants, but because he'll be mean because of his insecurities/personal issues.

The fact that Kate tries to seduce Jack and he turns her down is what I call ridiculous. It's horrible that they put the Skate break-up and the Jate "attempted" hook-up in the same episode (triangle at its finest), and if they'll try to turn this into an agst built-up for Jate, I'll puke.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Fran, I sincerely hope you are right.
Sorry for over-using the sad smiley but that's how I'm feeling.

Hi, Jessica!
Right now I'm mostly worried about where they might take Sawyer's character. I guess we'll see some emotional and kissing Jate scene (maybe even sex but less likely). Insiderscoop says Jaters will love their moments, but if Kate wants to be with him just because Sawyer acted like a major jerk on the island it doesn't sound as good as I thought. Maybe this will be Jaters' version of Catch-22 sex scene. Except, according to at least two sources (Insiderscoop and theNextHegemon) our boy does something so horrible that it made them completely convinced Skate is done. That gives them something less to worry about, but some kind of certainty that Jate will get together eventually.

My guess is that we'll see this awful behaviour from Sawyer close to the end of the episode. So it might put a bit of a damper on previous Jate scenes. But judging by all the reviews it seems like they will like those very much.

I think the ep will leave more hope to Jaters and practically none to Sakters.

I'm glad Kate is showing interest because, frankly, they've already said numerous times she loves both men. So whatever.
It'll probably all be ambiguous anyway.

I'm just so mad for the usage of the same old Sawyer is bad routine.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Misty... what did you put in the News and Article thread?
At 2:00 a.m.?!

How am I going to sleep tonight?
I have my mind on a NC-17 thoughts overdrive.

...what was the topic of this thread, anyway? @_@
Old 01-09-2008, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Misty... what did you put in the News and Article thread?
At 2:00 a.m.?!

How am I going to sleep tonight?
I have my mind on a NC-17 thoughts overdrive.

...what was the topic of this thread, anyway? @_@
Mission accomplishe then.
On a day like this, we could use watching some sex scenes with naked Josh.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

You can bet it helped... my brain is still upset but my hormones feel like throwing a party.

I can't stand this bits and scraps spoiler style anymore. Why can't people tell us how things go down? At least with Skate, seeing as in the Jate part play a role elements like the "He" that they want to keep a secret for as long as they can.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:21 AM
Master Fan

L-M has the group promo photo in high rez:

It really looks badly photoshopped.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks! I saw it on the Josh LJ comm. uploaded by Deej before going to bed yesterday night.

I think the pic is not super unflattering only for the characters sitting down. Yes, Sun's pose is so... politely fake, but she, Sawyer and Ben (although at his creepiest) look like themselves.

Juliet looks... weird. And I can see the line of the bra.
Her and Jack's heads look... not right.
Locke looks less alive than his action figure.
Jin is... tiny!
Kate and Desmons' faces seem older. (and I can see Jack's chest more than Kate's).

P.S. Guys I need someone telling me who is Kate cuddling with. Is The Fish's source's spoiler real? Can it be Jack?
Help.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread