Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register
Old 06-03-2009, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sawyer/Claire #3: We can't wait to see a Sawyer/Claire reunion!

Sawyer/Claire

Josh/Emilie

*List of Sawyer/Claire fans*

1.)-Katie-
2.) jopace1970
3.) bency
4.) MichaelVartanIsSexy
5.) taragenie
6.) Crystaline
7.) Soop 4-evah
8.) rebelle
9.) ryll
10.) *just_her*
11.) shnicky
12.) lh2005
13.) _virgo_
14.) Honey-Girl
15.) addicted2much
16.) *~Kaitlyn~*
17.) ViviLit
18.) Amy_UK
19.) starryeyesxx
20.) othfan628
21.) xXxLost-in-SawyerxXx
22.) Mimimich
23.) AndLovedYelledNO

video by Sophie

video by Belfx
Hurley thinks Sawyer should Kiss the Girl

previous threads:
Sawyer/Claire App. #1: 'She Likes Me'
Sawyer/Claire #2: Claire is bringing out protective Sawyer.
http://www.fanforum.com/f227/sawyer-.../#post35791332

Old 06-04-2009, 04:09 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Crystal.

We know Claire is coming back next season so this bit from Ausiello isn't really spoilery:
Quote:
Question: I miss Claire on Lost. Emilie de Ravin is such a great actress. Will she be back for all of next season? --Kelly
Ausiello:
Yes! After sitting out last season, de Ravin will return as a full-time series regular for Lost's sixth and final season, Team Darlton confirms. "Damon and I are very excited to bring Claire back to the show," says Carlton Cuse, "and even more excited for people to experience just how she will return." And even more exciting than that? Experiencing Doc Jensen's theory on how she'll return. Take it away, DJ:

"Any scenario that brings Claire back to Lost must address the mysterious circumstances of her disappearance at the end of season 4, in which many of us were led to believe that she was as dead -- or rather, undead -- as the Ghost Christian that's been haunting The Island since season 1. So here's one thought: Juliet changed time in the season finale by detonating Jughead, and season 6 will tell the story of the new timeline, one in which Claire is alive. Another thought: In light of the revelation that John Locke was actually a supernatural impostor for half of season 5, perhaps in season 6, we'll get a storyline in which Claire just emerges out of the jungle, with no memory of what happened to her -- just like season 1 -- and we and the castaways will be left to wonder: Is this the real Claire or another impostor infiltrating them a la Locke? Heck, maybe that's going to be the major idea of next season: Who's really alive and who's really (un)dead? It really will be the fabled zombie season of Lost!" Thanks a million, Doc!
Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 'Lost,' 'The Closer,' 'Weeds,' 'True Blood,' 'Burn Notice,' 'Fringe,' and more! | Ask Ausiello, Burn Notice, Fringe, Greek, Law & Order: SVU, Lost, News, One Tree Hill, Pushing Daisies, The Closer, The Office, The Unit, Weed
Old 06-04-2009, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

The impostor theory is cool, I don't think they will do anything too weird with Claire and her status because she'll be one of those characters getting a happy ending, with Aaron, IMO - but it would be interesting to have Esau strike as her when we're all expecting it to happen through Locke.

Thanks for the new thread Crys! Sorry I didn't reply in the old one yesterday night but I sort of... fell asleep.

| | | | |
¤ Fran ¤ | icon © | tumblr
Old 06-04-2009, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've had that same scenario in my head for a while about Claire's return. She just comes wandering out of the jungle, disoriented and confused, lol.

De Ravin, Brosnan, Cooper join 'Me' - Variety
Quote:
Summit Entertainment has set Emilie de Ravin ("Lost"), Pierce Brosnan and Chris Cooper to star alongside Robert Pattinson in "Remember Me," the Allen Coulter-directed drama that begins production in New York on June 15.

Lena Olin is negotiating to join the cast.

Pattinson plays a young man whose brother's suicide has split up his parents (Brosnan and Olin) and left him sleepwalking through life. De Ravin will play a young woman who, after watching her mother get killed before her eyes, seizes life to its fullest. Cooper is being courted to play her father.

Will Fetters penned the script, with a rewrite by Jenny Lumet ("Rachel Getting Married"). Nick Osborne and Trevor Engelson are producing through their Underground Films banner.

De Ravin next will be seen in the Michael Mann-directed "Public Enemies."

Brosnan just completed the Roman Polanski-directed "The Ghost" and is shooting the Chris Columbus-helmed "Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief."
Emilie and Rob in the same film. And it's filming in NYC. OMG. YES. *iz excited*

Old 06-04-2009, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Fandom collision!

Thanks for the news (and Misty for Ausiello's column, forgot to say it above ) - Emilie is busier than a bee.

I honestly don't expect too much from Claire's return in terms of explanations, I hope to be proved wrong though.

| | | | |
Old 06-04-2009, 07:03 AM
Master Fan

That's some great news!

♥ Charlie/Claire ♥ Clark/Lois ♥ Navid/Adrianna ♥ Landry/Tyra ♥ Chuck/Blair ♥
Old 06-04-2009, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.

Old 06-04-2009, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Fandom collision!
I love fandom collisions! I was seriously hoping for Rob to meet Evi at Cannes, but no such luck.

Also, I don't understand why people think Claire is dead. That never even entered my mind.

Old 06-05-2009, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Before the S5 finale, I never took that possibility into consideration either (although some people often said that she died in the house explosion, and that was why Miles seemed so interested/curious about her after that, asking her if she was ok and so on) - but after seeing the way Esau and/or Smokey operated with Locke, I get why people see Claire's death as possible.

Still, I think the fact that rescuing her was turned into Kate's mission for next season, and that Desmon's vision of her on the helicopter is still in play, should be enough to believe she's alive and will reunite with Aaron in the end.

| | | | |
Old 06-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Friends

I don't think I've ever posted in this thread before but thanks for the new thread I always liked Sawyer and Claire scenes Like the title says I hope we will get to see more scenes with these two soon

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 06-05-2009, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

If they really wanted to hook Sawyer up with someone in season 5, I still think Claire would've made more sense than Juliet. Plenty of the triangle/Aaron ties.

Lost's Emilie de Ravin Divorcing - E! Online
Quote:
Emilie de Ravin's marriage is officially a lost cause.

The Australian actress and her already estranged husband, Josh Janowicz, are getting a divorce after three years of marriage.

"Emilie and her husband have filed for divorce," de Ravin's rep, Jeff Raymond, said in a statement to People. "They have recently been living separately and remain friends."

Whenever they did call it quits, it was not their first timeout.

After dishing on their courtship to InStyle Weddings, de Ravin swapped vows with Janowicz in June 2006—and confirmed their first separation six months later.

Since disappearing into the woods on Lost, de Ravin has been busy shooting Public Enemies with Johnny Depp and the family film The Perfect Game. Most recently, she was cast in the ensemble drama Remember Me opposite one of the more eligible bachelors around, Robert Pattinson.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sawyer and Claire?! Ewww. They had a kinda brother/sister dynamic. It would've felt so incestuous to me.

Sorry to hear about Emilie and her husband. They'd been together for so long and as soon as they get married, the problems start. It's unfortunate.

Old 06-06-2009, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't believe at the comments left on E! online.

I'm sad their marriage didn't work out, at least they seem to have parted ways in a friendly manner which always help in these cases, divorces can be very stressful.

| | | | |
Old 06-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
I can't believe at the comments left on E! online.
I haven't read them. What are people saying?
Old 06-06-2009, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

See that little line at the end about Robert P.? "More eligible bachelors around"? There are people speculating they could use rumors about Robert/Emilie to hide the romance between Robert/Kristen.

| | | | |
Closed Thread   Post New Thread