Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2012, 02:58 PM
MST Manager

Maybe less saturated. I'm not very technical though so I don't know.

Sorry, I don't have any ideas at the moment.
Sulieter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulieter (View Post)
Maybe less saturated. I'm not very technical though so I don't know.
Is this any better, or things look the same?

Quote:
Sorry, I don't have any ideas at the moment.
Perhaps something with the promo pics for LA X and The End? I need to think about it, my artistic muse has always been lame but lately seems to have gone on vacation completely, lol.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:16 PM
MST Manager

That's better! Thanks Fran!

Yes, it would be great to do it with the promo pics!
Old 03-12-2012, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks! Ok, then. I'll try to make more mini-picspam tomorrow, if I skip any scene you want to see in the OP, just tell me.

Liz is in California! She was photographed last week, shopping with her mom in West Hollywood (some pics are HERE). It would be great if she were there for some audition/tv role offer.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:43 AM
MST Manager

Thank you very much for the pics Fran!
They're great pics, they look so much alike!
Old 03-27-2012, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
They're great pics, they look so much alike!
They do! I had only seen one or two pictures of her mother before, but you can see her and compare her to Liz much better in the new ones.

Speaking of Elizabeth - today (well, yesterday in Europe, already) March 27 is her birthday. So Happy Birthday, Liz!
And let's never forget that two years ago, on this exact day, she was filming the S/J reunion scene with Josh. This date is double as special.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:16 PM
MST Manager

Happy double birthday Liz.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't remember if you were reading spoilers around the end of S6 Julie, I seem to recall you didn't, though.
The other day was April Fool's Day and it made me remember how the big spoiler about their reunion in the finale came up on that day, and for months I was convinced it was a prank and not real info even if everything suggested it was reliable. Good times, lmao.

This is a video of a guy doing a cover of an Italian love song that placed very at Sanremo (our biggest song festival competition) earlier this year - I'm posting it because I found nice that he put together a short S/J video to accompany his singing :

Old 04-03-2012, 11:31 PM
MST Manager

No, I wasn't reading spoilers. That's funny!

Thank you for the video clip. That's lovely.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just took a look at our opening post, and I love how the graphics go well with the new layout - sweet and very welcome coincidence! Less work to do for the next OP, hee.

But let's go straight to the point of my post: Happy Second 'The End' Anniversary, fellow shippers!

I'm reposting the clip of their reunion, because it never gets old (and also I haven't rewatched it in a while):

I miss these two blonde, beautiful, awesome kids in love.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

no matter how many years will pass I'll never get over that scene
Old 05-23-2012, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostie86 (View Post)
no matter how many years will pass I'll never get over that scene
Same.
I'll never remember how I felt watching it the first time - the anxiety and then the sweet relief. And for many months after the finale I had the same thrilled reaction every time I even saw a gif made from it.

Had to change my icon and signature to honor the special date.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:10 PM
New Fan

James/Juliet was the most satisfying part of the finale for me. In fact, they are about the only thing I remember from the finale. I have watched the reunion scene over and over. Actually, I have watched every scene they have ever had together over and over. The pier scene remaiins my favorite. But the reunion is a close second.

From James' look of disbelief that he was finally seeing his Juliet again to her laugh of pure joy. And the embrace where it looked like it would take a crowbar to pry them apart. Just beautiful.

They just worked for me on a level that most of the other couple's didn't.
kathy42977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:37 PM
MST Manager

James/Juliet was the most satisfying thing about the finale for me, too. I wasn't expecting too much because I knew Jack would be the hero so it was a great surprise to have the James/Juliet scenes. I cry a lot at them though! I love the pier scene too. I love it when Josh does a crying scene.

I can see why James got together with Juliet. Kate was never going to live the "Little House On The Prairie" type of family life that James craved (and she was supposedly dead) but Juliet would and they had mutual respect for each other.

Happy "The End" anniversary! I'll watch the clip when I'm brave enough.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy42977 (View Post)
James/Juliet was the most satisfying part of the finale for me. In fact, they are about the only thing I remember from the finale. I have watched the reunion scene over and over. Actually, I have watched every scene they have ever had together over and over. The pier scene remaiins my favorite. But the reunion is a close second.
Welcome to the thread, Kathy!
Happy to find out you're a S/J fan.

I felt the same way. I have lots of issues with the finale, but Sawyer and Juliet finding each other again, Juliet delivering Sun's baby, and Sawyer making it off the island alive are enough to have made me make peace with everything else.
And I don't even need to say that their reunion scene was what got to me the most out of those two hours.

The dock scene has something magical about it. I can't pinpoint it, but the connection was so palpable.
Quote:
From James' look of disbelief that he was finally seeing his Juliet again to her laugh of pure joy. And the embrace where it looked like it would take a crowbar to pry them apart. Just beautiful.
They had only a few minutes, but it was perfect.
Quote:
They just worked for me on a level that most of the other couple's didn't.
Were they your only "ship" on the show?
Quote:
James/Juliet was the most satisfying thing about the finale for me, too. I wasn't expecting too much because I knew Jack would be the hero so it was a great surprise to have the James/Juliet scenes. I cry a lot at them though! I love the pier scene too. I love it when Josh does a crying scene.
I went into the finale with my pessimism to the maximum level, and ended up being happy I got at least something I could enjoy so much on an emotional level.
The What Kate Does scene! Another great moment. I really didn't see Sawyer thinking about getting married, it was so shocking.
Quote:
I can see why James got together with Juliet. Kate was never going to live the "Little House On The Prairie" type of family life that James craved (and she was supposedly dead) but Juliet would and they had mutual respect for each other.
True, Juliet took the leap of faith that Kate couldn't. I understand that when Kate decided to leave the island things between her and Sawyer were rocky, and the island itself didn't look appealing or peaceful, but let's not forget how desperate Juliet to get off it, after 3 years and the things she went through.
They both recognized a chance for happiness in each other.
Quote:
I'll watch the clip when I'm brave enough.
Fearing the emotions overload?
Reply   Post New Thread