Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2008, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moonshine (OT) #19: And that's how that goes.

This is the off topic thread here we talk about anything and everything.

Moonshine is the name of Josh's boat. It's a big boat.

Old 02-21-2008, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread, Maria!

I'm into watching fanvids these days. I started looking for clips of my favorite shows when my throat started to torture me (damn weather), a weird side effect.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm into watching fanvids these days. I started looking for clips of my favorite shows
Post a link to anything you really like.

Quote:
when my throat started to torture me (damn weather), a weird side effect.
What is the weather doing?

Old 02-21-2008, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted2much (View Post)
Post a link to anything you really like.
I've found some great Battlestar Galactica vids, and a couple of great ones for FNL, Dexter, and Buffy (don't worry, I won't post any S/B shipper video, lol).
I'll go find them again and will post the links to the best ones, in my opinion, then.
Quote:
What is the weather doing?
Two days it's cold, the following two days it's warm, and then it starts all over again. Take a decision and stick to it!
Old 02-21-2008, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay, new thread. Nice title.

Fran, I saw you discussing football at the end of the old thread. Who's your team? I'm an avid football fan, I go to every game my team plays. Unfortunately we're rubbish atm and are second bottom of the table.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good morning, folks. .)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Catrina~ (View Post)
Fran, I saw you discussing football at the end of the old thread. Who's your team? I'm an avid football fan, I go to every game my team plays. Unfortunately we're rubbish atm and are second bottom of the table.
My team would be AS Roma... and you have no idea how I understand rooting not for the "top one", your team may be going through a rough time but mine has been going through not so much fame and success for a good part of its life. I kinda picked it for that reason, lol again! When I was a kid, in elementary school, everyone was a fan either of Juventus, Milan or Inter here, so I "adopted" a "minor" team just like that.
As I said, it's been a while since I stopped following in a decent way football, usually I still get the old anxiety when there is some big match ahead though.

That's so cool that you go to all the games! Is yours the team of your own city?
Old 02-22-2008, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

*glomps Susana*

Hey there! Glad to see you around, Susana! I'm fine (except for my throat which has been hurting like hell in the last few days).
Thanks for the birthday wishes you posted for me on Lj! I replied like... one week later , and I don't know if you saw it.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Susana and Catrina

Quote:
I'm fine (except for my throat which has been hurting like hell in the last few days).
You need some Sawyer syrup or Sawylenol to make you feel better.

Old 02-22-2008, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

Hello everyone

Went bowling the other night and got a strike, I think the last time I got one was about four years ago, I am usually rather rubbish and people have placed bets on me losing before .

Does anyone like One Republic? Their album comes out here next month and I'll definitely be buying it to play in my car.
Old 02-22-2008, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That's so cool that you go to all the games! Is yours the team of your own city?
Heh, well I was brought up to support my team, my whole family does in some way or another. Dad took me to my first game when I was 10 and I've been going ever since. And yes, they're my local team, so they're definetly close to my heart.

Roma are one of the Italian teams I find myself rooting for (along with AC Milan for some unknown reason). I love watching Francesco Totti, very talented player.

Quote:
Went bowling the other night and got a strike
Good for you! I love ten pin bowling but I hardly ever get strikes, I'm not that good. My balls always veer to the side without the bumpers, hehe.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Louise- (View Post)
Does anyone like One Republic? Their album comes out here next month and I'll definitely be buying it to play in my car.
I listened to Stop and stare just the other day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Catrina~ (View Post)
Heh, well I was brought up to support my team, my whole family does in some way or another. Dad took me to my first game when I was 10 and I've been going ever since. And yes, they're my local team, so they're definetly close to my heart.
that's great! I have an atypical Italian family and I'm (was) the only one obsessed with football. My mom is to the point she can come up minutes with a question like, "who are the guys playing for us?" after the first 10 a game has started on TV.
Quote:
Roma are one of the Italian teams I find myself rooting for (along with AC Milan for some unknown reason). I love watching Francesco Totti, very talented player.
Nice! I have a soft spot for Milan too, my best friend has been a huge supporter for years, so.. I guess he passed a bit of his enthusiasm to me.

I've never gone playing bowling. Shhh.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

NBC is cancelling Las Vegas. I don't know if anyone watched it. I never watched an entire episode. Things don't look good for Friday Night Lights either.

Old 02-23-2008, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I never watched Las Vegas, but I feel bad for FNL, it's a good show. I found out only recently that it was doing so bad, I was convinced it was super popular because I know tons of people (online) who watch it.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I never watched Las Vegas, but I feel bad for FNL, it's a good show. I found out only recently that it was doing so bad, I was convinced it was super popular because I know tons of people (online) who watch it.
FNL airs on Friday Night in the U.S.

Here are the ratings for the final episode of FNL. It had fewer viewers than a repeat of Moonlight.

Viewers: 5.22 million , A18-49: 1.7/ 5

Closed Thread   Post New Thread